Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins BETTER than BITCOIN? - page 35. (Read 5922 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 11:01:51 PM
Well, Technological wise too, bitcoin is better than altcoins. Other coins might have increased the block size to reduce txn fees and txn time. But then, u can't really compare them with bitcoin cause they don't have the volume and traffic as huge as Bitcoin. They might look good now, but if they face volume as huge as btc, they might come up with hundreds of new problems.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 10:51:55 PM
There's no way that things like that could happen. Bitcoin gives worth to ETh and other startup tokens. Altcoins will never be better than bitcoin because bitcoin is always on the top. If we just remove the pairings to bitcoin then they won't go much further in the market.
Activity: 131
July 30, 2018, 09:23:11 PM
It seems like so far. I haven't seen any better than Bitcoin innovation. At any time, many virtual currencies surpass Bitcoin in some technologies, but the ability to innovate is still not good. I hope that in the future, there will be good and can replace Bitcoin. currency. Thank you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
July 30, 2018, 09:17:24 PM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

This is for all of us to gain knowledge between ALTCOINS and BITCOIN.

In my own opinion, altcoins have potentials to be more successful in terms of it's price. However, it cannot surpassed bitcoins in regards to it's popularity because all people in the world are recognized this coin as a good digital currency nowadays. A lot of big businessmen are engaging with cryptos because of bitcoins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
July 30, 2018, 09:08:13 PM
I do not agree if altcoin is better than bitcoin but I agree that altcoin can help us to gain more bitcoin by selling the altcoin when it's increasing. Altcoin existing is to help us to make more bitcoin so we can sell that bitcoin in any higher price. In the future, there may be an altcoyin that will be better than bitcoin, but now I do not see competitors as bitcoin.
Don't just look for one side most of the people are saying why Altcoins are much better than Bitcoin because of their fundamentals. Right now Bitcoin has no team behind them, no roadmap, no projects and no community behind of it unlike ETH, NEO and other altcoins out there, they had their roadmaps, projects, teams behind them, etc. just do your own search always so you can have more and more knowledge.
Activity: 30
July 30, 2018, 09:04:53 PM
I don't think so. Since the faith on the planet is as yet focused on Bitcoin, not on Alcatel. In spite of the fact that the cost of Alcatel-Lucent is substantially higher and has more space for development, the danger of putting resources into Bitcoin is even lower. In the event that you are more exact and more gainful, you can join ICO.
Activity: 53
July 30, 2018, 06:11:13 PM
Well, technology may be better , but who's the father I think not, I like bitcoin because it's without a face like other coins
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
July 30, 2018, 05:58:14 PM
Is it possible to happen? Altcoins crushing bitcoin in terms of price, trading, etc.? I am just curious about all of your thoughts, so don't hesitate to reply and get yourself justified Smiley

You are right, especially in terms of its innovation, because it all has become the foundation of the created altcoin, that's which aims to correct the deficiencies that exist in bitcoin. But bitcoin is a coin that can not be considered trivial, because to this day the popularity of bitcoin is still unbeatable by altcoin.
Activity: 133
July 30, 2018, 05:56:21 PM
I think it is impossible to for any altcoin to be better than bitcoin.Bitcoin is the best was if now when it comes to price because it is the most valued coin in the market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
July 30, 2018, 05:51:38 PM
This is possible but it will take a lot of effort and time. Because the belief of the world is still focused on bitcoin. Even if the other codes outperformed the BTC in terms of functionality. BTC is still widely accepted and used by most people.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 04:21:00 PM
Any altcoin will hardly overcome BTC because the price of an asset is mainly determined by its prevalence and availability. BTC is almost a symbol of cryptocurrency as such, that's why it's still more valuable than any other coin.
Activity: 154
July 30, 2018, 04:09:18 PM
Ethereum, NEO, Cardano, EOS,..such projects holding promising future, however the use case of these projects is different to bitcoin. Eventually bitcoin is poised to become the store of value where as Ethereum, NEO, Cardano, EOS are more like infrastructure platform.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
July 30, 2018, 04:05:36 PM
In my opinion, for now and some time ahead there is no better altcoin than bitcoin, because all altcoin follow the development of Bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 7
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY
July 30, 2018, 04:04:43 PM

I do not think so, most Altcoin are dependent on bitcoin. Which ever way bitcoin behaves other altcoin follow suit.

Bitcoin is like the father while other Altcoin is the children, they all follow the pattern bitcoin moves. In the long run i think it would serve as a store of value in crypto space.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
July 30, 2018, 04:02:30 PM

most of altcoins claiming if they are better than bitcoin in features,
but until now, there is no altcoins can surpass bitcoin in price,,
and a lot of exchange use bitcoin as the main pairs too,,
so, in my opinion there is no altcoins better than bitcoin in price my friend
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 04:02:20 PM

I think it is possible but it will be very difficult because there are many types of altcoin but there are only a few that have good potential so only some altcoin tend to beat the bitcoin and the strongest candidate is ethereum and also BCH but for now bitcoin is still too far for them so it need time and effort to beat bitcoin
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
July 30, 2018, 03:35:36 PM
If you think Altcoins can be better than Bitcoin, it can't be possible. BTC has established itself, altcoins are on the way of BTC. Traders do have watch on them & invest in it, then only they can have higher status. Altcoins are cheaper to buy, but we should only invest in good altcoins, At this time Bitcoin is only the king & the value of all altcoins depend on it. Yeah Altcoins can give you much profit tha BTC. But Bitcoin is the safest. Smiley

I agree that BTC is the safest and the most known cryptocurrency , but it has downsides too.

Sometimes transactions can be congested when many users send BTC in the same time.
Activity: 89
July 30, 2018, 03:29:07 PM
Trading on altcoins can be more profitable than just investing in bitcoin, but here the risks are much higher. Bitcoin is more suitable for reliable investments
Activity: 322
July 30, 2018, 03:25:10 PM
If you think Altcoins can be better than Bitcoin, it can't be possible. BTC has established itself, altcoins are on the way of BTC. Traders do have watch on them & invest in it, then only they can have higher status. Altcoins are cheaper to buy, but we should only invest in good altcoins, At this time Bitcoin is only the king & the value of all altcoins depend on it. Yeah Altcoins can give you much profit tha BTC. But Bitcoin is the safest. Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
July 30, 2018, 03:24:09 PM
Some Altcoins surpassed bitcoin several times in technology. But they will never take the place of bitcoin, because they do not deserve the trust of people and large investors.
Pages:
Jump to: