Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins for 2-3 years holding! - page 37. (Read 150574 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 04:29:36 PM
I would divide the portfolio into 3 parts. The first part would be invested in classical crypto-currencies. The second part would be directed at acquiring alternative crypto-currencies. And the third part would be sent to ICO
Activity: 504
April 27, 2018, 04:28:37 PM
I think that those projects that are on coinmarketcap in top ten. I think that these projects will not be frigging two years and during this time they will only grow in price. Because they have already been checked by time, although of course it's very risky to say. Because that no one can know for sure what will happen tomorrow.
on this resource the top ten is unchanged. Almost everyone is confident in the prospects of these coins. But among the rest there are quite good coins that can give you grandiose opportunities. NPSX , APH, ANT.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
April 27, 2018, 04:17:28 PM
I think that those projects that are on coinmarketcap in top ten. I think that these projects will not be frigging two years and during this time they will only grow in price. Because they have already been checked by time, although of course it's very risky to say. Because that no one can know for sure what will happen tomorrow.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 04:16:20 PM
what about nano?
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 04:12:51 PM
Holding in general is great, since the Holders get all the cream from the way that they have been holding coins for so long, obviously it takes a considerable measure of time and persistence, yet I feel that it's justified, despite all the trouble.
Activity: 368
April 27, 2018, 04:07:53 PM
To diversify the portfolio, I would buy several alternative coins. This would allow you to get the maximum income. But do not forget about the classical crypto-currencies
Activity: 608
April 27, 2018, 03:40:30 PM
I do not use this strategy.
I invest for a long time only the main coins and I try to trade altcoins for 2-3 months  Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
April 27, 2018, 03:40:20 PM
Choose TOP-10 after bitcoin and ether and buy from there several different alternative crypto-currencies. In this case, the portfolio will be diversified to a large extent
Activity: 364
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
April 27, 2018, 03:38:34 PM
If you have NEO AND OMG then it is great for holding 2- 3 years it will definitely rise in to the market.
These are very good coins as compared to other crypto.
Definitely. I fully agreed. Neo and OMG are excellent choices for long-term. Solid projects with good future and big community can grow only. Patience and wait!
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
April 27, 2018, 03:32:30 PM
If you have NEO AND OMG then it is great for holding 2- 3 years it will definitely rise in to the market.
These are very good coins as compared to other crypto.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
April 27, 2018, 03:29:10 PM

BitRewards https://bitrewards.network is a system of rewards and loyalty for e-commerce companies!
Token BIT absolute value for the customers, as they get for their purchases and activities the liquid Ethereum-based tokens, which can be traded at an exchange, transferred to another wallet or redeemed for purchases. The tokens are also designed so that they can go up in value in the course of time, which will give the customers a chance to see their rewards appreciate rather than expire!
On this project 60 experts drew attention from IcoBench https://icobench.com/ico/bitrewards !
Sale closes May 9th, 2018
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 01:19:04 PM
I do not understand how in the market you can think of crypto currency for such a long time - 1-2 years. Everything changes very quickly, I see no reason to hold any tokens at a time when you can invest in new, most promising projects that go out every week!
Activity: 126
April 27, 2018, 01:03:24 PM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?
I choose these coins ETH, NEO & RIPPLE. cux it's given me a huge profit in these past few years. I believe in these coins it price will be rise and it will give me a big profit in long term.
Activity: 10
April 26, 2018, 11:44:51 PM
I choose omisego
Activity: 170
April 26, 2018, 07:31:28 PM
2-3 years is a relatively short period of time. Surely choose the coins in the top 10 in the market with high capitalization such as ETH, NEO, XMR, DASH, XRP will be the smart choice to maintain capital and profit in 2-3 years. Extensive user base and practical utility in life and society. It will bring us to the moon.
Activity: 182
April 26, 2018, 07:22:26 PM
You can add ADA and IOTA to your portfolio also as they are also very good coins and I am looking them as the future coin they will be very high in price in the future so it will be best to add them in your portfolio now and enjoy profit in the future.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 26, 2018, 07:21:07 PM
Altcoins or alternative coins are best known for short term investment. Most of the altcoins' market value are just increasing for a short period of time so holding it for a long period of time might not be that much profitable. The markrt price of altcoins do fall more compared to bitcoin which on the other hand is best at long term holding.
Activity: 289
April 26, 2018, 07:17:45 PM
If you're doing a long term investment, I would suggest to choose a proven and good platform. Go with Ethereum, Monero and litecoin as this will surely get a higher value in 2 to 3 years of holding.

I don't think holding ETH or Monero is a good ideal anymore since the moment the price of ETH and Monero really have a huge fluctuation which means it's really hard to predict anything. With unpreditable things, holding for 2-3 years is super dangerous and we shouldn't do it is better.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
April 26, 2018, 05:53:59 PM
Check out for low market cap coins with good team behind them. look out for tokens that give dividends, in that way you make some money while hodling for long term. Check out ethorse and sharpe capital. Also look at Bitbay and aeternity.
Activity: 136
April 26, 2018, 05:37:46 PM
If you're going to wait  2-3 years, I would only recommend ETH.
If your intention is to wait and maintain for two or three years there are several coins to choose from but I would personally tell you that
Ethereum would be one of the best today. At the moment it is lowering its value but surely with time it will have
a significant increase.
Pages:
Jump to: