Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins for 2-3 years holding! - page 38. (Read 150574 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 05:32:30 PM
ethereum is a safe choice
Activity: 140
April 26, 2018, 05:21:50 PM
Crypto currency etherium classic is one of the most discussed digital assets of the end of 2017 - early 2018. And opinions about it are contrasting, both black and white. Some users and experts talk about its indisputable investment attractiveness, others - about complete uselessness.In general, financial experts guarantee a smooth and quiet growth of the value of this crypto currency in 2018, but it is likely that the strategy of "quieter going-on will be" can be very successful.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
April 26, 2018, 04:01:46 PM
If you want your investments to be safe then you will have to invest in fairly well-known assets, such as bitcoin or ethereum. But if you like to take risks, then you can try investing in some lesser known coins.
What are you? Theme quite the other question has. Man asks council in what altcoins to invest will advise him for 2-3 years. Read it carefully.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 26, 2018, 04:00:35 PM
I invested in a part of the portfolio in little-known altcoins. For example in flixxo. I think this is the youtube of the future. But of course it's better to make the right diversification of your portfolio. It is necessary to have large projects in your portfolio. Such as bitcoin, etherium, neo, eos.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
April 26, 2018, 03:57:12 PM
If you want your investments to be safe then you will have to invest in fairly well-known assets, such as bitcoin or ethereum. But if you like to take risks, then you can try investing in some lesser known coins.
Activity: 210
April 26, 2018, 03:37:36 PM
BlockChain Hotels

This is first project  of its kind thus revolutionary  

Here blockchain technology is implemented  into real life addressing a very attractive Industry -> Tourism

A dedicated team is working hard to deliver an amazing project that will benefit every and each of us manyfold

1 Whole Crypto World Ecosystem will benefit from the increase of market capitalization

2 Everyone using HCI coin will be able to enjoy a paradise

3 A Business Plan that ensures benefits for all supporters contributors and investors

A brilliant video. ENJOY
Actually good enough to make u want to watch it. (click the blue text)
Activity: 120
April 26, 2018, 02:51:48 PM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?
The alt coins for long term in my portfolio are ADA, TAU and XLM. I have huge expectations from these coins as they possess great prospect. They are working on projects which have long term scope. I suggest to DYOR and invest in these coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
April 26, 2018, 02:47:04 PM
I will keep DTX! DataBroker DAO is the first market for the sale and purchase of sensor data. As a decentralized data market for IoT sensors using Blockchain, Databroker DAO allows sensor owners to turn generated data into revenue streams!
Q2 2018-The team will develop a gateway for millions of sensors simultaneously!
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
April 26, 2018, 02:29:39 PM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?

In connection with the beginning of the legalization of crypto foreign countries (Japan, Singapore, Switzerland, the United States), interest in it becomes virtually excitement. If you look at Bitcoin's growth chart, Ephirium, Dash in 2017, then everything will be clear. Interest only increases.The forecast for all cryptic currencies is positive. Expected growth across all fronts. Most are waiting for the leaders:

Bitcoin
Etherium
Dash
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
April 26, 2018, 02:14:30 PM
I think it's a long time to hodl 2-3 years. Who can wait so long. for a very long time and people want to make money when they invest. there are very few people waiting for such a long time without gain.
Activity: 138
April 26, 2018, 02:12:51 PM
If you are HODLING for 2-3 years then better pick good coins with great prospects ahead. I am HODLING NEO, PRG, XRP and XMR for long term. All these coins have good prospects going ahead. Do your research on them, they are worth investing.
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
April 26, 2018, 05:37:26 AM
I also once wanted to invest in altcoins in the long term, but soon came to the conclusion that there is nothing better than bitcoin. Therefore, I concentrated almost all my money in bitcoin. And you advise.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 05:19:20 AM
I would advise you to still use bitcoin and Ethereum for long-term investments, as they will certainly bring you an excellent result.
Activity: 101
April 26, 2018, 04:32:12 AM
I agree with your opinion, is very difficult to predict 2-3 years, and it is almost impossible, because encryption of monetary market is changing, as new promising currency appeared, existing currency's value may change dramatically.
Activity: 100
April 26, 2018, 04:27:35 AM
I would like to say that BNB, BNB is the currency of Binance exchange, Binance has developed into the world number one, and the daily trading volume has been growing. I am very optimistic about BNB, and BNB is also the investment choice I always choose.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 04:05:23 AM
In my opinion, the altcoins I bought into are Etherum, XLM, WANCHAIN, STEEM,.

These are great coins with good use cases and and am looking at holding these coins for the long term and I know they have a great team that would make these coins increase significantly in value
Activity: 158
April 26, 2018, 03:59:41 AM
I think you can consider such coins as the ethereum and NEO because they will always be in good circulation and will be in demand, and in a couple of years their value can grow very well. You can certainly try to play with coins not from the TOP 100, but this is a risk, as lucky.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
April 25, 2018, 09:07:48 AM
I bet on some infrastructure projects for blockchain industry (for e.g. NEO, WAN, EOS, ETH, WAVES, NKN ...)  and technologies that will allow to conduct inter blockchains operations (for e.g. COSMOS, InternetOfCoins...)
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
April 25, 2018, 08:58:33 AM
2-3 years ahead I recommend to hold some of the following points:
NEO, (Bitcoin) BTC, (Etherum) ETH and TEN look at the benefits you'll get 2 or 3 years ahead
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 08:55:19 AM
At my opinion only ethereum and ripple are good tokens for 2-3 years holding. Many new altcoins are just noname and also centralized that making them suspicous.
Pages:
Jump to: