Pages:
Author

Topic: ALTCOINS going green! - page 44. (Read 6841 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 02:15:44 PM
Now the market is red.  But it seems to me in a couple of weeks the market will begin to recover and the price will start to rise.
I do not know. But I want it very much. Like everyone else here. But it seems to me not in such a short time. Perhaps closer to the end of summer
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 02:12:47 PM
now market is red so coming months altcoins price will grow up so better to invest now in crypto market, ETH,NEO this wo coins will give good profits this year end
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
June 13, 2018, 12:20:10 PM
at the moment the altcoin market and unfortunately all red hopefully there will be an inversion of trend towards green as soon as possible
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 13, 2018, 12:05:02 PM
Many altcoin today is going green. I think because it its 3rd week of the month many alt today goes up because many altcoin is going to end up near. And that is a good thing to sell our atls. Like what happens in every month it is still the same.
I don't think so. I think the market for cryptocurrency hasn't really turned green. It's just a bit of a rebound because of a sharp drop. It's not really going green. I think the market may turn green at the end of this month.
Activity: 74
June 13, 2018, 12:01:39 PM
After this crash bull run will be for sure, but at the moment in top 100 coins in coinmarketcap all of them are in red expect the tether coin, just hold it do not panic sell
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 13, 2018, 12:00:21 PM
Green indeed! Cryptocurrency does not care about green market or red, what it is important is thst you are holding a good coin that will survive every market condition! Green market is not a sign of growing market!
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 11:59:53 AM
We are back to the red days again. I think some have dumped when we gad green and people are still dump, but for someone like me, this is an opportunity for me to buy from the dip and wait until prices get back to green.
This might just be the last major red that we will be seeing for this year. It is not that there will not be red again, but that t might not be as pronounced as what we have now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 11:59:22 AM
It is a good sign if alt coins prices started to be unrelated to what bitcoin price is. If not it is always being tied to it which is no so wise.

Each coin should have their own value and not just because bitcoin rises and hence it rises.
Activity: 97
June 13, 2018, 11:57:21 AM
yah. its going green again. i think the last few month its just crash or something happen but im sure the situation its going normal now and many green we can see on market. its great think for investment.
Activity: 70
June 13, 2018, 11:32:07 AM
Many altcoin today is going green. I think because it its 3rd week of the month many alt today goes up because many altcoin is going to end up near. And that is a good thing to sell our atls. Like what happens in every month it is still the same.
Activity: 181
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 13, 2018, 09:17:27 AM
one part of the market rarely grows when the other is in decline. do not hope for it now, you need to buy and wait for the growth of the entire market
Activity: 182
Merit: 78
June 13, 2018, 08:58:40 AM
I see that the whole market is following the movements of the previous year and if we look at the last year ,we can say that everything will be green at the end of the year.I personally are already waiting.Now you can see that all the coins are at the bottom of the pricing policy!
Activity: 181
June 13, 2018, 08:35:16 AM
As for the present market status, most of the Altcoins, especially those who were in the ranking (Top Tier), are all green while BTC is chopping in a range. I have found a new setup for my trading plan but I'm still cutting down trades until bitcoin gives a clear direction for the market. Even this is good news for traders like me, don't let the greediness get over your heads. Don't make indecisive decisions during this green flag days, consider a bigger time frame if planning to sell immediately. I know trades were bound to happen for us to gain profits, but you still have to go with a higher probability to maximize it.
Now the market is red and the price of coins has fallen very much.  I thought the market would recover completely in the near future, but I was wrong.
Activity: 156
June 12, 2018, 09:10:59 AM
Sure looks like it but the growth is nothing to write home about. The prices have actually dropped a lot during the weekend as the price drop finally broke the $7000 barrier and went into the $6000 range which is where we are at right now. This green is nothing to be happy about, we need real recovery.
Activity: 504
June 12, 2018, 04:41:10 AM
Before there will be not fully distinctness about crypto regular lows, will be no huge growing, because many big investors from Wall Streetjust wait for clear lows for trading crypto.
Activity: 280
June 12, 2018, 04:36:42 AM
This is good. I hope it will be this way in the following months. Then it will be great news for traders and token holders.
Activity: 100
June 12, 2018, 04:35:16 AM
yah. its going green again. i think the last few month its just crash or something happen but im sure the situation its going normal now and many green we can see on market. its great think for investment.
Activity: 62
June 12, 2018, 04:28:43 AM
I think although it is back in the green zone, but there are still many possibilities to return to the red zone. I am still waiting until the graph shows its stability.
Activity: 112
June 12, 2018, 04:25:40 AM
I think the time has come to expand the market and observe the green market. A very protracted bloody days, violas dipped to the lowest values. Bitcoin reached their minimum price and I think now everything will go back to grow. The time to buy altcoins at very good prices.
Activity: 122
June 12, 2018, 04:19:52 AM
If for now it is too early to say whether this leads us to the bull market or not, Altcoin is green as the market gets stronger, but the Crypto Conference will be held in New York this week, which will be followed by thousands of industry representatives crypto who will take part each later on, I think this conference will have a greater positive impact on the crypto market and many altcoins will grow strongly in low-price prices.
Pages:
Jump to: