Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins hold to moon 1 year? - page 3. (Read 3960 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 01:33:04 PM
It seems to me that it is still worth concentrating on Cardano, monero and Neo this is a good coin. I think that  at the end of this year  it will grow strongly in price.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
November 16, 2018, 10:39:53 AM
2 useful applications for cryptocurrencies monitoring and trading!

Mammon
You can find out the percentage of cryptocurrency rise or fall, price refresh rate according to your settings: daily or each hour.
Mammon allows to calculate the total sum of your earnings per each cryptocurrency or all of them together. This platform differs from the others, as here you can set a target price for cryptocurrencies you want and get the notification if any of them reaches the threshold.
You can download Mammon at the official site.

Delta
If your chosen cryptocurrency exchange does not have a mobile trading application (like Bittrex or Poloniex), Ztrader allows Windows and Mac users to connect via the API and execute transactions.
Delta is a great application for serious cryptocurrency trading. It creates a pie chart of a cryptocurrency portfolio and provides the calculation of such parameters as realized and unrealized profits, as well as reports on tax returns. You pay taxes, right? Of course yes. To use all the features of Delta you need a subscription. The service is provided by a great app for Windows and Mac.
You can download Delta at the official site.

Read more:
https://telegra.ph/2-useful-applications-for-cryptocurrencies-monitoring-and-trading-11-14
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 01:20:40 PM
Its funny to meniton and to be sarcastic there - Ethereum is leading one with that collect much as you can with this bear huge market. Other future brand that can be in 5yrs ahead of ETH is Rebellious with that fantastic community its amazing to say that with perspective they have!
Activity: 449
Merit: 10
swordking
November 17, 2018, 01:17:42 PM
I think one year it's no enough to reach moon.  For the long term I would hold ada, btc , eth and if you like something else from top10
Yes, remembering today market situation, I don't think within year holding altcoins will reach to the moon. It will take more time to happen this. So hold it by without thinking about the time and then you will get what you are aiming for.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
November 16, 2018, 11:39:16 AM
I'm looking to invest in a trustworthy Altcoin with a good team and project that I can hold for 1 years. Do you have any suggestions for what I should invest in and why? 
diversifying your investment will surely help you to reduce the market risks and will surely maximize your profits.
I would advice you to hold the top crypto if you want to hold the coin in the long run. Ripple, ethereum, litecoin would be your best bets and these coin are sure to grow in the future. These coins should be a major part of your investment.
You should also consider investing in crypterium. It is a project which is aiming to integrate crypto in the real world and can show good amount of growth in the future.
Activity: 551
November 16, 2018, 11:23:00 AM
The longer we hold, the more we lose, so do not expect high market, because this market can not rise even more, perhaps the market will collapse in the near future. Current ETH price is only $ 177
we all will never know how the market will be in the future. because the conditions are hard to guess. sometimes it suddenly increases and decreases suddenly. so I thought, we hope that it doesn't hurt.
Activity: 304
November 16, 2018, 11:13:10 AM
I'm looking to invest in a trustworthy Altcoin with a good team and project that I can hold for 1 years. Do you have any suggestions for what I should invest in and why? 

Try to invest in Ripple, it is a long term investment and for sure after one year Ripple will be in the moon having a big pump, So start investing now in Ripple, i assure to you that you will gain a huge profit after a year. Goodluck buddy!
Activity: 392
November 16, 2018, 11:07:13 AM
The longer we hold, the more we lose, so do not expect high market, because this market can not rise even more, perhaps the market will collapse in the near future. Current ETH price is only $ 177
Activity: 434
November 16, 2018, 11:03:42 AM
I think that the best solution now is to invest in Ethereum. it seems to me that this investment will bring you a good profit.
I also advise you to look at the perspective in my opinion altcoins: ada,hbz, capp.
Activity: 194
Merit: 2
November 16, 2018, 10:51:34 AM
True.
Holding alone will not ensure moon. The ICO must keep updating their members and and make progress.
Launching exchange and partnering up with other project will increase the volume thus lead to MOON
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 10:38:47 AM
i think Substratum or Cybermiles good choice, both have useful implementation and will be in use in future, both have good
team behind project.
Activity: 194
Merit: 2
November 16, 2018, 10:38:38 AM
TradeToken X is a good one.
Its exclusive in only one exchange and they have a project called Liquidity Pool, where members are getting paid with crypto everyday just by locking their tokens.
Activity: 180
Merit: 4
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 16, 2018, 10:34:34 AM
EOS is worth holding. it achieves a million transactions per second. its transfer fee is very low. it is more suitable for large-scale applications. after a few years, most ICOs will use the EOS platform.
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
November 16, 2018, 10:27:11 AM
I don’t like to advise, but you can look at the CLO coin! This coin is from the ETC team members, and is very well in demand among the miners! The team can only be said to have begun its journey, and I think it will bring good profit in the future! study the market yourself, and do not listen to anyone's advice!
Activity: 450
November 16, 2018, 09:57:55 AM

One year is so much time for hold an altcoin. Altcoin you can choose your own mind. If we suggest, then you can't take decision seriously. Our recommendation is only our own minded. You can choose better from them. Actually many times so much people suggest ETH, ETC, NEO, ADA, TRX those.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
November 16, 2018, 09:28:59 AM
Now is the time to invest because the entire market is at its lowest point and any project will grow in the near future. The main thing is not to investing on the scam!
Not every project will grow in the future. This should be approached with special care and choose exactly what is more likely to bring profit.

I agree, only few project succeed and last for more than years. Most of new projects now can't stay in this unstable market. So only those who are legit and serious project succeeds.
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
November 16, 2018, 09:28:06 AM

Now, I have one coin which has enough your requirements . That is Ripple, it is really a giants begin to wake up and you can put your belief on it and wait its developement in the next time
Activity: 266
November 16, 2018, 09:24:41 AM
Now is the time to invest because the entire market is at its lowest point and any project will grow in the near future. The main thing is not to investing on the scam!
Not every project will grow in the future. This should be approached with special care and choose exactly what is more likely to bring profit.
Activity: 266
November 16, 2018, 09:23:21 AM
I advise you to first invest in the ethereum. Moreover, the price now allows you to invest profitably. And in a year, I think, he will definitely show good results.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
November 16, 2018, 09:19:35 AM
Pages:
Jump to: