Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins hold to moon 1 year? - page 4. (Read 3960 times)

copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
November 16, 2018, 09:18:50 AM
if you're newbie, buy now bitcoin or ether. study the market, gain experience, trade in small amounts of your investments and improve your skills. Pay attention to the project AiBB, that application is designed to make life in field easier & educate beginners, traders - with it you'll get mature here much faster. Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
November 16, 2018, 09:11:42 AM
There are no guarantees that even if you HODL your altcoins during the year, there will not be any very strange events that could lower prices or even kill this project altogether. I would probably say that it would not be right to have such positive thoughts. Actions must be thought out.
Activity: 309
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 09:01:15 AM
maybe you can choose bitcoin cash, i think bitcoin cash community is so strong than another coin. and bitcoin cash is number 4 top 10 marketcap on coinmarketcap website it's very safe investment for you if you want to hold it for 1 year .
Activity: 574
November 16, 2018, 08:50:54 AM
I would take privacy coins for this purpose.
Also blockchain 4.0 projects are worth participating. Please, consider these options for your portfolio.
Activity: 170
November 16, 2018, 08:34:44 AM
my advice, it's better that you choose coins that have good service standards for the future, if for the long term my advice is better you choose btcoin or etherium. because bitcoin and etherium have a very good reputation and prices tend to be stable.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 08:28:40 AM
You should always do your research before then buy a good team and the future strong altcoins. Long-term crypto money investment will be the most important step you take for your future. Keep for 1 year or more.
Activity: 406
November 16, 2018, 07:59:02 AM
I usually prefer investments for an average of two years or more. Although some reliable cryptocurrencies after improving the situation on the crypto market can show a more rapid growth in just one year. For me, ethereum, litecoin, Ripple and Waves are now becoming such examples.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
November 16, 2018, 03:24:54 AM
Rather than holding, if you have cheap energy you might want to mine sime other altcoins different than Bitcoin.

Investing in mining of some other coins would be a better idea, but that means that you should follow the trends on a daily basis, so that you know when you should sell them. On the other side, engaging in crypto investing by using cryptocurrency exchange services doesn't require buying expensive equipment, so that's probably a much better approach to get some profit (also requires daily following of the trends). In both cases, it's the same as gambling.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 15, 2018, 07:40:47 PM
If you want to invest your money to altcoin i think best coin is ethereum or neo now. Eth and neo very cheap and you can invest your money. I think eth and neo will increase in 1 year. So you want to hold your coins long term because of that you can invest in ethereum or neo. But sure we dont know about moon.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
November 14, 2018, 07:38:32 PM
I think that the year is not so much. Soon there will be a year as I hold some altcoins. I don’t rush to sell. I see the team’s active work and I understand that it takes time to implement the project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
November 14, 2018, 05:19:23 PM
"Moon" phrase has become a meme from which inexperienced people suffer, because they still believe in easy money that will fall on them from the sky. Forget about it, this time has already passed, now it has become very difficult to make money and buying an asset now , most likely next year you will incur significant losses.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
November 14, 2018, 05:08:27 PM
as you can already hear this phrase, keep altcoins as much as you can afford in the current situation
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
November 14, 2018, 05:07:26 PM
There is a lot of trust coin who put your money and you will that it will increase the value after 1 year from now. Make some research about the coin because we have different favorite, think coin who are possible to up the value.
Activity: 71
November 14, 2018, 05:07:09 PM
I'm looking to invest in a trustworthy Altcoin with a good team and project that I can hold for 1 years. Do you have any suggestions for what I should invest in and why? 

I can offer projects such as EOS iota and ZRX , but you still need to determine the entry point, it is better to look at those altam that are already being restored
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 05:05:10 PM
I think the best option to invest for a 1 year is Bitcoin. I'm sure that it will not disappear and not get scam... it's an original digital currency and I believe one day it will be worth of 100 000$
Activity: 154
November 14, 2018, 04:55:41 PM
now I would advise you to invest your money only in Bitcoin because altcoins are constantly falling in price
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
November 14, 2018, 04:54:14 PM
1 year is too short a period to invest if you want to make a significant profit from your coins. The market is changing very quickly, at the beginning of the year, all investors were happy, and now the market is red for many months. No one knows how long it will take to restore it. But this is your chance to buy coins cheaper and keep them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
November 14, 2018, 04:40:09 PM
I'm looking to invest in a trustworthy Altcoin with a good team and project that I can hold for 1 years. Do you have any suggestions for what I should invest in and why? 

Of course, there are a lot of investment options today. But you still have to choose yourself. Without your own analysis of the market, you will lose with a high probability. If we look at the prospects for the coming year, then I choose Ripple.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
November 14, 2018, 04:23:41 PM

Of course Bitcoin, Ethereum and some of the best TOP 20 coins, especially pay attention to that ones with their own Blockchain technology, they really have the future, when you see the really working and developing product this the big plus, and in case you see the support of large organizations and cooperation with the Blockchain the coin based on. And think twice before investing. It should be lots of advices but the onliest your own decision.
Activity: 168
November 14, 2018, 04:07:36 PM
ethereum and only he. the most promising project on the market in my opinion
Pages:
Jump to: