Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins With Low Trading Volume? - page 14. (Read 19434 times)

Activity: 639
Merit: 18
February 22, 2019, 11:14:28 AM
In my opinion, an altcoin with a low trading volume is not too laboring, only the coin is lack of interest. low or high the volume of altcoin in a market depends on the buyer and the price is difficult to rise.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
February 22, 2019, 11:05:31 AM
If make the conclusion based on the current condition of cryptocurrencies markets, yes that is bad. Because most of the project actually have zero value, Its just a copycat idea and code, nothing fundamental being added.

But surely there are hidden diamonds hiding amongst it, some a brilliant project that has real value and usage. If such condition applies, then the low trading volume is just part of the process. Remember those top cryptocurrencies were started with low volume too.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
February 22, 2019, 11:00:40 AM
Is it very bad if a coin has a low daily trading volume?  The known coins have at least 6 figures or more traded daily at the very minimum.  And of course btc and the top 10 coins are traded in the millions and even billions daily.

If a coin has low trading volume, is that very bad?
I do not buy altcoins that have low volume. It cn be considered as scam token because no one patronizing it because of its low volume. We should just buy altcoins that have high 24 hour volume for us to ensure that the token that we will buy is not scam or a shitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
February 22, 2019, 10:58:10 AM
I am not at all interested if there are low-volume coins in the trade, because this cannot make us transact with large amounts. And usually, if a coin has a lower volume, then the coin will be stopped at the exchange. and this is certainly not good for a trader.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
February 22, 2019, 10:53:42 AM
Coins with low volumes can be extremely difficult to sell. Even if such a coin is pumped, then you may not always be able to sell it, due to the small number or the lack of purchase orders.
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
February 22, 2019, 10:52:39 AM
if the volume is low it means the lack of interested people who buy or sell the coin, but there are some coins with low volume but high rates, but there are only a lot of holders in the long run
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
February 22, 2019, 10:43:33 AM
Is it very bad if a coin has a low daily trading volume?  The known coins have at least 6 figures or more traded daily at the very minimum.  And of course btc and the top 10 coins are traded in the millions and even billions daily.

In last year was bad for every good project based altcoins. So thats coins market capitalizations are low due to thats issue. Anyway next will be good for any best altcoins.
Activity: 308
February 22, 2019, 02:58:53 AM
I think it is neither bad nor good. If the project is young, then it can be justified, because there is no popularity yet. With low trading volumes it is very easy to manipulate the price, and this is unfortunately often used.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
February 22, 2019, 02:50:55 AM
Altcoins with low volume isn't bad if this coin listed few months or more. As your topics Bitcoin trading volume is huge but for the first time 2009 or 10 trading volume wasn't good.
For a new coin that could be natural to have a low trading volume, but for an old coins, i think we better avoid to invest on it if we don't wanted to wait too long for the time for the price to rise cause the volume were too low.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
February 22, 2019, 02:39:03 AM
If suddenly a million with a small trading volume makes something that will bring her great popularity, then this coin can increase very much in price if many people want to buy this coin.
you are an investor who has confidence and patience in investing with altcoin or other crypto currencies and in my opinion the development of crypto currencies depends on the investors themselves
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 21, 2019, 08:00:37 PM

No, not really, more of the times, altcoins with low trading volume are those that is having the huge market price. Since their volume is low, we can say if we have some of it, it is good to hodl, I guess high volume tokens are good for trading industry.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
February 21, 2019, 07:53:26 PM
Of course the consequences will be bad. Many coins with low trading volume are removed from an exchanger, because they do not meet the terms and conditions that apply to trading volume. And after delisting, the price of coins will automatically go down.
B.
copper member
Activity: 238
February 21, 2019, 07:50:43 PM
not too bad if we take into account the possibilities that can occur, as we know that every time a shock can occur, there are many aspects that can trigger high volume and high coin prices such as launching applications or registering coins on larger and better exchangers
so we cannot judge what is happening now but we also have to consider the potential of the project and the coin itself
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
February 21, 2019, 07:42:31 PM

If you want to trade definitely yes, that's bad. Low volumes mean you can't get the buy 9r sell price that you wanted
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
February 21, 2019, 07:40:35 PM

In essence, when the trading volume of a coin is in a low position, it means that the coin is less attractive, because the higher the volume of transactions on a coin, it can create investor confidence. it's just a small picture, but remember that everything can happen in the digital currency world. a coin will increase in price when there is support from the developer and support from its users.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
February 21, 2019, 07:26:03 PM
we have to judge based on the age of the coin, if it's a new coin then I don't think it's too bad because the coin project is still in perfection stage so it's natural if the volume is still low but if it's a coin that has long been on the market, I would say that very bad and the possibility of having a high price is very small

Yes new coins can potentially pump higher than the established ones but new coins were also risky as they can turn into a pump and dump use  . while old coind on the other hand were already tested that they can last a long time and infact they can also pump though it takes some time .

Remember that the bitcoin start on a low trading or even low supply before. It's up to the project admins and participants if they continue to develop this specific alternative coins.

Yeah you got a point  . new coins even top cryptos before also started small because they are not yet popular that time but as soon as they show their worth , they can eventually attract people  and will result for their volumes to grow.  This event can also happen to newer built coins , so dont be afraid on investing on them .
Activity: 316
Merit: 1
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
February 21, 2019, 07:20:04 PM
Coins that have low volume are not bad for trading. And at this time we must be able to take advantage of opportunities. Low volume coins and if you can buy coins that have potential. And when the price of coins can be pumped, I think the benefits you will get will be quite large.
Activity: 272
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
February 21, 2019, 07:19:19 PM
we have to judge based on the age of the coin, if it's a new coin then I don't think it's too bad because the coin project is still in perfection stage so it's natural if the volume is still low but if it's a coin that has long been on the market, I would say that very bad and the possibility of having a high price is very small
Activity: 686
February 21, 2019, 07:04:41 PM
Of course it's bad, if the trading volume is low means that there are many altcoins that fail to run the project and the price is low. Not that there is no chance, there are many opportunities if we try because I'm sure the market will recover soon.
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
February 21, 2019, 06:41:13 PM

Of course YES, that was very bad, and if the coin keep with low volume so will be dead coin, shit coin. So to resolve this the team must do extra time, work really hard to make sure the project keep develop so people will keep buy it, and the volume will increase slowly
Pages:
Jump to: