Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins With Low Trading Volume? - page 15. (Read 19434 times)

Activity: 893
Merit: 250
February 21, 2019, 06:49:45 PM
If a coin is still very new to the market and it is having a low trading volume at the same time, I think it is a good time and avoid opportunity to acquire more.
 Although, this is not applicable to all coins. Based on what I have seen so far, a coin that has a good product, perhaps actively under development and has such experience while listed, investors most times make good use of the opportunity, by acquiring more.
Remember that the bitcoin start on a low trading or even low supply before. It's up to the project admins and participants if they continue to develop this specific alternative coins.
There are some have started with the big volumes and demands. You look so pathetic dude, how that can depends on the developer if they have raised a lot of money from the crowdsale? they must pay what they have got from the investors. The development is a must after they have been getting a lot of money.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
February 21, 2019, 06:46:19 PM
Low trading volume coins can get you burned because usually when the price falls, it always difficult to rise since there's low order volume. Sometimes these coins are safe haven for pump and dump, so be very careful when investing in such coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
February 21, 2019, 06:30:13 PM
Is it very bad if a coin has a low daily trading volume?  The known coins have at least 6 figures or more traded daily at the very minimum.  And of course btc and the top 10 coins are traded in the millions and even billions daily.

If a coin has low trading volume, is that very bad?
I don't see anything wrong with that.)
I myself trade coins which have a low volume and do not see anything wrong with this , on the contrary I have on such coins get to make a profit !
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
February 21, 2019, 06:29:03 PM
If a coin is still very new to the market and it is having a low trading volume at the same time, I think it is a good time and avoid opportunity to acquire more.
 Although, this is not applicable to all coins. Based on what I have seen so far, a coin that has a good product, perhaps actively under development and has such experience while listed, investors most times make good use of the opportunity, by acquiring more.
Remember that the bitcoin start on a low trading or even low supply before. It's up to the project admins and participants if they continue to develop this specific alternative coins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
February 21, 2019, 06:23:56 PM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
February 21, 2019, 03:01:19 PM
Is it very bad if a coin has a low daily trading volume?  The known coins have at least 6 figures or more traded daily at the very minimum.  And of course btc and the top 10 coins are traded in the millions and even billions daily.

Low trading volume just mean that the coin don't bring much value to the crypto community which is kind of a bad thing.
Coins that brings real life value to the society cannot have low trading volume because everyone want to own it or use it.

For example, ethereum cannot have low trade volume because many users want to hold it because it grow in price, developers want to get it so they can be able to deploy smart contracts.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 21, 2019, 02:55:30 PM
We can't see that badly because we have to know whether there are many markets that sell coins or only one market? because trading volume will increase if there are several markets to trade coins, because a lot happens to new coins when they enter the first market, their trading volume is very small because there are still many holders holding coins.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
February 21, 2019, 02:51:35 PM
Do not even pay attention to such altcoins. If it so happens that you have such things in your portfolio, then let them lie there until better times with the hope that when a miracle does not happen and you sell them at least for some money. but to invest such altcoins can not be considered.
Activity: 558
Merit: 11
umachit.fund
February 21, 2019, 02:51:12 PM
If a coin has low trading volume it's bad because easy to manipulate, some gays controlling its price they play with this coin pumping and attract general people.
Many people blindly buy and trapped so be careful.
Activity: 269
February 21, 2019, 02:26:22 PM
most coins that have low volumes will mostly experience destruction, even if it can develop only a matter of time to collapse, it is also better to have a decent volume of coin regardless of the cheap and expensive price because it is safer
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
February 21, 2019, 02:26:12 PM
Worthless coins always have low trading valum and that is a reflection of the number of it demands and also an indication that it shit coin and no body want to buy it, because a good coin with great trading potential always have high demands and that will increase the trading valum of such coin.
Activity: 759
Merit: 502
February 21, 2019, 01:48:10 PM
This is unsafe on the off chance that we pick these coins or tokens for our venture since we realize that with low volumes there are such huge numbers of dangers. Particularly in some cases the task ends up being a fake.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
February 21, 2019, 01:31:02 PM

Not necessarily. There are these coins or tokens that some investors call "gems". Sometimes they just need some marketing push or just need some upgrades before they start building up volumes.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
February 21, 2019, 01:09:58 PM
Trading volume is an important factor when it comes to trading coins. I personally interpret it as if the volume is more then demand for is more.
If the demand is more then the price should increasing. Similarly if the volume is low then probably the demand will not be much and hence the price of the coin will decrease.
Although this is not right all the times but this has helped me many times in the trade.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
February 21, 2019, 12:29:07 PM
We have to see how the team develops the project, at the beginning the token has a small volume but it is not easy and requires time to develop the project.
I think not all tokens with small volumes do not have good potential.
therefore the altcoin whose volume is low is shitcoins. because the coin came out when the ICO was finished which made the trade volume low
Activity: 378
February 21, 2019, 12:25:59 PM
Trading volume is one of the most important factors of a success of each coin. Coins with low trading volume are very often used for pumps, so be very careful with them otherwise you will stuck in this coin for a long time.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
February 21, 2019, 12:23:28 PM
For sure it is bad and I don't recommend to trade such low low volume alts, because you will lose money then and even if alt is pumped you have no enough liquidity to cash out
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
February 21, 2019, 12:14:09 PM
We have to see how the team develops the project, at the beginning the token has a small volume but it is not easy and requires time to develop the project.
I think not all tokens with small volumes do not have good potential.
Even in the beginning days of any project/token we can see huge volume at all the exchanges it has been listed out.
Hence, I believe we do not need to bother about how the team is developing the project to identify whether it is good or not through trading volume.

When a token is not having healthy trading volume then we can easily understand something is not going as per the expectation of investors and traders and it would be much better to stay away from that token instead of considering low-volume as a criteria for choosing a token.
Activity: 700
February 21, 2019, 12:01:09 PM
Without volume it is very hard to trade successfully. I mean placing a sell order at a reasonable rate and having to wait days or even weeks before the order is picked up can be very frustrating indeed. That is why large volume is necessary for any market to be operative
Activity: 574
February 21, 2019, 11:56:28 AM
Of course it's very bad. Because we can see from a coin that has a low volume, of course there are no trading transactions. And the impact of that is that all the coins are of less interest to many people. Therefore, look at Coins that have a high volume before buying or investing in these coins.
Pages:
Jump to: