Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 115. (Read 14457 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 11:42:22 PM
for my choice is ETH, NEO, XLM. In my opinion, these three coins have the potential to grow in 2018, especially my favorite coin ie ETH. Hopefully, the price will stable again
Activity: 238
Merit: 40
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
February 25, 2018, 10:37:52 PM
Why not build your own smart contract blockchain network, which Genesis project can provide, so you can make profit from other businesses that runs on your smart contract network. Obviously from the coins price appreciation

This is open source project running on at github that gives you baseline code and platform to generate your own smart contract network, this tools will give newcomer and expert alike easy way to create more powerful and sophisticated smart contract network that probably will surpassed even ethereum

Right now they are giving away their coins which is GEN and if you give a referrer github username you received another 10GEN, they reduce the GEN amount given everyday, right now it is 143, if you want to register please visit this page. You need 1+ year github account to join in.

Genesis here

you can use my github username as referrer [advertiva] to receive another 10GEN
Activity: 602
February 25, 2018, 09:47:09 PM
I found this site https://www.coingecko.com/en and now thinks that it has plenty room for alts to grow.
Everything other than bitcoin has moved way more in percentage terms and dare to innovate. Risk ofcourse
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
February 25, 2018, 09:46:46 PM
My favourite altcoin is Ethereum and Dash, so in my opinion in the long term these altcoin wil grow and the price will going up multiple times, because these coin has features and give many advantages to the cryptocurrency community. These altcoin could be better and most popular than others in a few years.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 06:44:13 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.
in the year 2018, I think altcoin that will grow is ripple, xrp, neo, eos, waves. because the 5 altcoins can guarantee growth in 2018.
with a very good reputation maybe you can develop it
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 06:25:34 PM
Of course it ll grow, this is just one small crisis. It ll not take long time correction will come in cryptocurrency, just wait when Btc will be stable everything will start to be green.
Activity: 109
February 25, 2018, 06:21:13 PM
Of course they ll start to grow, Its normal to have this price right now. In bull season we saw amazing increasing now we need to be patient and to invest for small profit daily or weekly.
Activity: 94
February 25, 2018, 06:09:39 PM
EOS is another good one too. i think EOS at its current price has a lot of room to go.
Activity: 196
February 25, 2018, 05:09:12 PM
I wrote earlier, but forgot to point out one of the most important coins, which, as I think, is waiting for great success. And this is AION. I have invested in these companies and I advise others
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
February 25, 2018, 05:08:48 PM
I mainly this year invested in new projects that did not even go to the stock exchange. I'm waiting for their access to the stock exchange and a lot of growth, I think the projects are good Ins,Hoqu,KYC
Activity: 168
February 25, 2018, 05:07:26 PM
NEO is a good option to invest for long term. It has a potential of being Ethereum's successor too. NEO has a big potential and can have strong growth in 2018.
Activity: 336
February 25, 2018, 05:06:56 PM
Well, from what I know, I think that has a good potential AION, Stratis, Monero. Well this is from what is known to me and what I think it makes sense to invest.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
#41 Haga
February 25, 2018, 05:04:09 PM
I think NEO could grow in the future.
It has proper blockchain and could compete with ETH but is more fast and secure.
ICO ,DApps , and smart contracts are the future and NEO supports all very well.
Activity: 210
Merit: 104
⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡
February 25, 2018, 04:38:44 PM
Don't have too much faith in many alts outside the top 25 currently and for that reason my list is limited to Monero, Ethereum, and Ethereum Classic. I think there will be a couple others but I only follow these ones closely enough to know they should make it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
February 25, 2018, 04:29:47 PM
I think at least for the year, no bitcoin grow means no altcoin grow, so check the price of bitcoin and if it goes up means coins also..
Activity: 182
February 25, 2018, 04:21:59 PM
Hello everyone!
- Bitcoin Cash is just designed to solve the problem of bitcoin's "immobility". Developers have slightly changed the code to reduce the cost of transactions and speed up the process of making them.
- Ripple is very different from the classic idea of cryptocurrency, if we are used to hearing about decentralization, then Ripple is under the leadership of a small organization in California, which is working hard to change the principle of international payments.
- It is impossible to avoid. Perhaps, today it is the main crypto asset after bitcoin. With Ethereum, users can not only send money to each other, but also use the platform to create their projects on blockchain. And this can make a real revolution in the world of applications and online services.
Activity: 252
February 25, 2018, 03:55:43 PM
I will go for ETH, LTC, ADA, NEO, BTC and LSK because this altcoins has the potential to stand at the top. So i can see a bright future in the altcoins i've invested so ill just continue to hodl and wait for the right time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
February 25, 2018, 03:37:38 PM
I'll still go at the top of altcoins primarily in Ethereum and Litecoin then some altcoins like Neo, Ripple, Iota, OmiseGo and cardano. They are tested and proven that's why they are always on the top of altcoins chart because of their potential and capabilities that many investors relies and entrust their investments to their technology, good projects and platforms.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 25, 2018, 03:35:59 PM
Yes !Altcoins will grow soon as the exchanges will establish from big drop,and peoples normalize they panic and dont sale all on big drops.I think the 2018 year will be greate for altcoins becose many new ico comes out with good ideas,on ethereum,waves,platforms and many predictions is alts in 2018 year will go to the moon,btc too just hodl and dont panic and u have good rewards.
Activity: 242
Merit: 103
February 25, 2018, 03:18:09 PM
I love the idea of WINGS project. There can be new platform for ICO's bounties in future. I have some and it just started to grow.
Jump to: