Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 119. (Read 14457 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 02:50:11 PM
I'm not very long in the crypt, so I put mostly in coins, which are also popular and have reached a large capitalization, in fact I use the standard method of buying cheap and sell expensive. The best coins for me are NEO and Ripple
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 01:57:21 AM
ETH, LTC, EOS, IOTA, MONERO...I think that they would have a good prospect to grow.
Activity: 336
February 17, 2018, 01:55:22 AM
Of course coins like ETH ADA NEO DATA STEAMER will grow and make the trend of market, these will set the goal and so the customers will encourage.
Activity: 182
February 17, 2018, 12:59:13 AM
altcoins that i think will grow are

-Monero
-Lisk
-TRON

i believe that those 3 will become huge at the end of this year.
those 3 have a similarity which their future is very bright and it has so many trader that enthusiast white those 3 altcoins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 16, 2018, 11:29:45 PM
We can only predict it but not sure that coin will grow in this year or not, but by doing some research what is trend market and trend business now will help to find some potential altcoin. From my own research some altcoin will continue grow this year is ADA, ETH, OMG, DASH, XLM, NEO, AION, STORM, DATA STREAMR, BITDEGREE, UTRUST, BQX, WABI, VECHAIN, WALTONCHAIN.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 11:08:20 PM
My top for 2018 :

1) BAT
2) REQ
3) DRGN
4) AION
5) NANO
6) LINK
7) QASH
Cool DeepOnion
9) Axpire
10) LINDA
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
February 16, 2018, 11:01:55 PM
Theres a lot of good altcoins now that you can choose this 2018! For me i can choose bitcoin atom as a good coins too also myriads and wepower good tokens too. Maybe its more good if you study first before you invest.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
February 16, 2018, 10:48:30 PM
Now time changed as you said views are changing time by time now I think NEO, eos, nem , tron are the best millionaire coins for these year . Even I am grabbing some eth and Ada .
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
February 16, 2018, 10:28:53 PM
If you guys prefer community driven coin, Try F0ME (Yes, a zero instead of "o"). If you want a cheap masternode that has a hard working team and a solid plan behind it, try Deviant Coin(DEV).
Activity: 209
February 16, 2018, 10:23:50 PM
I do not know which one is good ico. but I know only big coins like bitcoin and ethereum.
if altcoin or new ico appears. I have not been able to see how it's going to be for this new coin. maybe a lot of success but many also have fallen.
Activity: 49
February 16, 2018, 10:23:15 PM
OMG -  good team and good project in place. DGPT as well - dgital inheritance utility coin and a great way to createwill for your inheritors and even yourself.
Activity: 266
February 16, 2018, 10:16:53 PM
I think Neo will be one of the best altcoins to invest in this year. Not only it is backed up by known individuals in this industry but also it has proven in the past that it's worth investing for.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 09:58:05 PM
My No. 1 altcoin is EOS the ethereum killer.  I am expecting 10 to 20 X on this one.   Cardano ADA is my second biggest holding and have very good prospects.
No. 3 big bad is Quantstamp.
Others are XVG, LINK, REQ, ACHAIN, and RCHAIN.
Ofcourse my biggest holdings are BTC and LTC which everybody should own.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
February 16, 2018, 09:46:02 PM
I'll still go at the top of altcoins primarily in Ethereum and Litecoin then some altcoins like Neo, Ripple, Iota, OmiseGo and cardano. They are tested and proven that's why they are always on the top of altcoins chart because of their potential and capabilities that many investors relies and entrust their investments to their technology, good projects and platforms.
agree and you got some point because top alts are indeed have the potential to grow and succed more when compared to some other unkown coins . Yet i see that there were also unrated coins and tokens that seems to increase and pump unexpectedly on some other times but i cant really tell whether if they were only manipulated (i.e pump and dump scheme ) or maybe they could have also the potential to grow?
Activity: 155
February 16, 2018, 09:29:00 PM
no body knows definitely what coins is on the top. Most of people  predict and guess based on the market. Because we know that btc is fluctuating which no one can predict the day. 
Activity: 203
February 16, 2018, 08:36:28 PM
I'll still go at the top of altcoins primarily in Ethereum and Litecoin then some altcoins like Neo, Ripple, Iota, OmiseGo and cardano. They are tested and proven that's why they are always on the top of altcoins chart because of their potential and capabilities that many investors relies and entrust their investments to their technology, good projects and platforms.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 08:22:12 PM
CVProof or INK coin is a very promising coin in the early mid of this year. The campaign itself and the functionality of the coin is really different and specific than the other ones. Not to be biased but I think this will be recognized by most companies that rely on internet by the end of the year.
Activity: 32
February 16, 2018, 07:52:06 PM
Ethereum, Monero, Dash, ZEC, ETC etc. Vast majority of coins will grow.
Today everything is in upward position in crypto, with occasional falls.
Activity: 140
Blockchain Identity Verification
February 16, 2018, 05:48:25 PM
I think that the Ethereum, Neo, Litcoin and Monero will have good growth. These are the coins in which I personally would make a contribution.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
February 16, 2018, 05:46:13 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.
In my opinion, these 5 coins can give a good profit this year: QTUM, Stratis, Lisk, Komodo and even I like the new project Zilliqa
For what we are able tos see in this some of it may ever make some way and do some changes for cause they look that are having some potential but we are may able see this in the future if this is could be for .
Jump to: