Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 118. (Read 14457 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 09:10:07 PM
There is ample of scope of altcoin to expand. Several altcoins exploded in last couple of years (as mentioned in the comments above) and many to come in upcoming days. For last 6 months, we can see a boom in altcoin. Although, most of them will die in couple of months.
Activity: 150
February 19, 2018, 05:53:03 AM
First and foremost, I think ETH has every potential to surprise us all this 2018. Despite all the odds we are encountering at the earlier stages, a pump that will surprise several millions is underway. Other alts am looking forward also to make it big this year include XRP, LTC, Elf,Cardano and XML.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
February 19, 2018, 05:32:12 AM
ETH, XRP, ADA, XLM, SC.
I think each of these coins can make at least x5!
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 05:29:50 AM
MedicalChain and CragoX came out recently on exchanges and have really good potential in the future, specially that these two coins haven't been listed in the most exchanges, so expect a price increase when they will appear in more and more exchanges.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
February 19, 2018, 05:29:09 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

I'm different from you I think there are some pretty good altcoin and have a chance to grow this year. yes, one of the top coins like eth, waves, ripples. but actually there's a lot you can do in every trade or investment. the most important for me personally, always try first to learn and analyze the altcoin.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
February 19, 2018, 05:26:21 AM
I think the low price coins like Deeponion, Ripple, Verge, Siacoin and Bitbean (Bean cash) these coins will be grow in 2018. You can invest in low price coins because they will gives you big growth in small investment.

These low priced coins are definitely very attractive because of their potential to grow, but they are also very prone to profit taking, which is why you keep seeing them crashing when they reach the 2x and 3x levels of people who buy a lot during the dips. I was a Siacoin owner for half a year, and even I was forced to liquidate when they reached my 2x entry. I knew it would dip and it did, like it is right now. As long as people keep mining those coins for a long time, you need a lot of patience for them.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
February 19, 2018, 05:16:43 AM
There are hundreds of altcoins in existence in the market. I think not all coins will grow and do not have potentialities to dominate the market. Ripple, cardano, stellar, NIM, verge, tron, siacoin are some to name a few. As for me, I have invested some in all of these coins.
Activity: 154
February 19, 2018, 05:10:45 AM
I think ada and Iota will grow this year
Activity: 168
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
February 19, 2018, 05:09:28 AM
For me the Altcoins that I am holding that I think will grow is none other than Oyster Pearl PRL.
It made me rich and currently I am holding an asset of more than $48,000 as of this writing and 95% of that is PRL. And it is still pumping like the community predicted it will hit $5-$10 this coming April so I think I will buy a Lambo this year. LoL
Activity: 238
February 19, 2018, 05:06:33 AM
Several altcoins have the potential to grow exponentially, among them includes NEO, Cardano and not forgeting that Litecoin is becoming more effective and mainstream with the launch of new systems.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
February 19, 2018, 05:05:21 AM
I think some altcoin that development technology IoT, Biometric, and AI like DATA Streamr, WALTONCHAIN, WABI,  and IOTA will have huge potential, because this is look new technology and will be more any adoption of that technology in crypto space.
Activity: 84
February 19, 2018, 04:59:34 AM
stellar. this altcoin is number 8 on the marketcap. I read a lot of good things about this coin and the price is less than 1$. Buy it!
Activity: 391
February 19, 2018, 04:49:52 AM
Ethereum and NEO are the best for me, I've heard people who became millionaires because of those altcoins, they're set to grow even more this 2018, so I'm encouraging people to invest and hodl
Activity: 182
February 19, 2018, 04:46:20 AM
altcoin the longer will increasingly grow and develop rapidly. therefore investing in altcoin this time is far more promising than on gold. for a coin that's worth in my opinion xrp, xlm, ignis, BTG, and litecoin.
Activity: 322
February 19, 2018, 04:44:02 AM
I think the low price coins like Deeponion, Ripple, Verge, Siacoin and Bitbean (Bean cash) these coins will be grow in 2018. You can invest in low price coins because they will gives you big growth in small investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
February 18, 2018, 06:12:18 AM
As for the best coins this year, this is the Ethereum, Ripple and NEO. I was very disappointed in Bitcoin and sold it very unprofitable. Now I rely on ETH
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
February 17, 2018, 06:09:57 PM
IOTA has risen really good since last year’s December and continues to please, I think that this year it will grow to at least to TOP5 on a coinmarketcap
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
February 17, 2018, 05:32:42 PM
I am always with Ethereum on top. After that there are other coins also like Dash coin,Lisk and i personally beleive Peculium coin will grow more because its based on Artificial Intelligence. It has the potential to grow.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
February 17, 2018, 05:30:38 PM
I believe that all the existing blockchain platforms will grow strongly in price sooner or later, so I keep each a few blockchain coins.
Activity: 266
Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR
February 17, 2018, 05:19:23 PM
If you guys prefer community driven coin, Try F0ME (Yes, a zero instead of "o"). If you want a cheap masternode that has a hard working team and a solid plan behind it, try Deviant Coin(DEV).
Look at coinmarketcap, they give you a list of coins. You should invest in something longterm, Litecoin.
Jump to: