Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 117. (Read 14457 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 08:45:45 AM
Altcoins you think will grow? For me this year possibly the altcoins will grow some of the coins are formly will grow because of some investors that traded their tokens and invest in order to produce more coins and exchange it so i really believe that altcoins will grow in this year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
February 22, 2018, 08:20:07 AM
Ethereum and NEO are the best for me, I've heard people who became millionaires because of those altcoins, they're set to grow even more this 2018, so I'm encouraging people to invest and hodl

If you believe with those altcoin and encourage people to join there then how if those price down?
The people will blame you. I suggest you to encourage people who understand about the risk of investing
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
February 22, 2018, 08:10:36 AM
I think that ethereum will grow for the simple reason that it is the blockchain where there are a lot of developer (along with bitcoin) so it is difficult for these developers to start learning a new programming language and developers make the ecosystem.

Ethereum is known by lots of people and it's a great one to be the next big thing on the market by surpassing bitcoin. Bitcoin will be surpassed by ethereum and this is not that far away from now on.

I will agree that ethereum will also grow like bitcoin ,that if bitcoin will be fading in the crypto market ,there are also other altcoins that are also growing like ripple,litecoin,EOS ,Tron etc.  but as of now bitcoin is much popular among  other altcoins in the world coin index.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 08:04:12 AM
I'm holding one Altcoins which is STK (Stack).  STACK is a new personal finance platform, built on the idea that using your money should be free. Universally accessible. It's an alternative to traditional banking that allows you to store your money safely, access it instantly and transact with it anywhere, in any currency including crypto, right from your smartphone. I believe that this Alts will have a bright future as many individual need this feature.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 22, 2018, 07:39:27 AM
I think that ethereum will grow for the simple reason that it is the blockchain where there are a lot of developer (along with bitcoin) so it is difficult for these developers to start learning a new programming language and developers make the ecosystem.

Ethereum is known by lots of people and it's a great one to be the next big thing on the market by surpassing bitcoin. Bitcoin will be surpassed by ethereum and this is not that far away from now on.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 07:27:00 AM
IXT is targeting the huge market of insurance and reinsurance. Development is proceeding smoothly, and MVP (Minimum Viable Product) has already been completed.
As an insurance-related token that can be bought and sold, IXT is a step out, and I believe it will enter TOP 30 in the market capitalization rankings in a few years.
Current market capitalization is obviously cheap and it is not amusing to list it 50 times or more than 100 times.
IXledger, which is developing IXT, has collaborated with General Re, the main company of Berkshire Hathaway.
The headquarters of the company is located in London, the center of the global insurance market, and has expanded its offices to New York and Singapore.
On Asian tour of the other day, iXledger and Samsung have ageded to organize a series of blockchain events with the MIT Enterprise Forum of New York at the Samsung offices.
IXT is listed on Hitbtc, Qryptos, Yobit.

Telegram Link:https://t.me/iXledger
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
February 22, 2018, 07:16:03 AM
For now bitcoin price low, and it wiil be grow, and with growing btc wee see growing all market
Activity: 602
Merit: 144
February 22, 2018, 07:12:04 AM
Activity: 296
February 21, 2018, 02:20:35 PM
There are many coins and everyone have their own views. The only thing is we have to choose the coin which is having a good team behind it with promising future. And we have to notice it keenly with regards to its performance and growth. I suggest ethereum first as it is the coin which will show good growth in price within this year and then NEO and IOTA.
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
February 21, 2018, 02:06:04 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

befor answering this question, you must about the alt coins technologies, people use this coins to solove their problem or for investment. it means some alts with High technologies have more potential to growth. please before buying any coins study about it, so you can search about NEO, ETH, ADA,EOS, SBD, ARK and lsk
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
February 21, 2018, 01:55:12 PM
We see at last period of time like Neo coin is growing quite steadily. I think it will continue its growth as long as the whole market is growing. So it has sense to buy NEO. It will rise on 30 percent of its price I think.
Activity: 109
February 20, 2018, 03:27:31 PM
Coins are like kids, everyone has a chance to grow, and they will grow, depend on how their parents will take care of them.
Some coins are really interesting, how the group was formed. But if you're making list of what coins to buy, don't forget to include us in your sheet.
Activity: 238
February 20, 2018, 03:18:32 PM
Many of the altcoins in the cryptocurrency market are based on the blockchain networks of major cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum and are also bound by their contracts so yeah this presents a definite chance of growth in the future of altcoin like ripple, Cardano, NEO and IOTA but this does not mean all altcoins will succeed.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 09:59:53 AM
I think that NEO looks quite promising. It runs its own blockchain, which improves on Ethereum’s algorithm, making it more efficient and secure. It aims at supporting a smart economy using digital identity technology to allow for the digitization of assets and, like Ethereum, supports smart contracts, which allow for the management of those same assets. NEO  recently started to gain more attention from investors. Its price more than doubled since the beginning of December. In January, the team  further distributed the network, guaranteeing no single group of node operators can control the network. It will also have a number of ICOs launching on its platform in the months to come, which will further strengthen the network’s position.
Activity: 63
February 20, 2018, 07:50:25 AM
Ethereum and Ethereum. It's the altcoin that i see as for longterm investment option in world of crypto. Although its value had fallen, I made it as a moment to buy more. And i can smile now because the money had i invested grown more than 500% in just 2 years.
Activity: 196
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS
February 20, 2018, 07:42:09 AM
I am holding Clout, BETR, Worldcore, BMChain, IDXM etc.
And I think they will grow, that's why I would never sell them off or simply dump them because I have faith on those coins that someday will offer my high amount of rewards.
Since I am joining this forum and started to join signature and other bounty campaigns, I always do hold them because now I am holding worth more than $60,000 of Crypto Assets and they're pumping every week.
I will soon use them to fund my important projects and enjoy the fruit of my signature bounty campaign stake tokens as salary for my spending time and efforts.
Activity: 257
February 20, 2018, 01:57:16 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.
Yes it will grow, if you can wait for the right time, dont rush  to sell it.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 01:54:28 AM
Marinecoin has a potential to grow. It's a community-driven project. A fast-block chain. It has low fees with a resilient network.

And they are giving 450,000 MTC. Join the Marinecoin community - https://marineco.in and get 450,000 MTC by joining their free ico.
Activity: 56
February 19, 2018, 09:28:35 PM
Lisk is my favorite at the moment . but I also recommend ltc, Neo, and etc.
Activity: 280
February 19, 2018, 09:17:09 PM
I think coins related to future will do well. Example would be VR/AR coins. We're still in the early stage in crypto as well as VR/AR. This is the best combination in my opinion. Having said those. I recommend buying VIBE. They're focused on volumetric holograms and not just an ordinary 360 video
Jump to: