Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 14. (Read 14457 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 06:30:54 AM
I do not know why everyone is discussing quite traditional altcoins, when you can make good money on tokens. Of course, you need to consider the risks and carefully choose the ICO in which you are investing. But it's worth it. I recently sold tokens by making x5 for 2 months.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 06:29:25 AM
Bitcoin is not in the best shape now. Altcoin will grow after stabilizing it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
September 09, 2018, 06:03:18 AM
I prefer to keep Neo just like Ethereum.NEO is not only an electronic currency, but also a project that helps to create digital assets.
to be honest, i don't have any idea what coin will have a chance to grow in the situation like this. we know that the market is not good now. the situation is bad. even it is ber months begun. if the bitcoin are not rising up, we know that the other coins or alternative coins have no chance of rising up because it is only depend.
Activity: 69
September 09, 2018, 06:00:09 AM
I prefer to keep Neo just like Ethereum.NEO is not only an electronic currency, but also a project that helps to create digital assets.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 05:59:24 AM
Altcoin which I think will develop and grow better is ethereum. I am sure that ethereum is because ethereum has proven to be of real benefit. Ethereum has the smart contract technology used by most ICOs. Besides, this ICO took advantage of ethereum by riding the ethereum blockchain to run the project and its applications. Almost all ICOs use the help of this ethereum blockchain platform so that ethereum got the nickname as the king of ICO. With real benefits given ethereum this makes ethereum increasingly have a great opportunity to develop.
copper member
Activity: 308
September 09, 2018, 05:56:20 AM
By the time this post was made, most altcoins were still in good price compared to their value now, However the idea of buying altcoins for huge profit at market crashes is to look for the one that have dumped huge cos they are the ones to give huge returns when market recovers
Activity: 90
September 09, 2018, 05:46:41 AM
As I think a lot of new coins are popping up in 2018 and I think choosing a coin that you think is good and reliable, such as Ethereum which is increasing in price this year even though bitcoin is still down and many coins are popping up Everything, so I still choose ETH, NEO, LTC that can generate good profit
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
September 09, 2018, 05:44:04 AM
Talking about coins I think will grow,ill be a bit spoilt for choice, that's because the year 2018 has seen the rise of numerous coins growing rapidly,but for investments I'll go with Etherium,NEO.There are others such as waves,Ripple,Cardano,Golem,EOS.
Activity: 74
September 09, 2018, 05:39:07 AM
Now I mainly focus on investments in NEO, TEC projects.The price of bitcoin is very unstable this year.
Activity: 252
September 09, 2018, 12:06:46 AM
That is of course, now you see it does not increase but when Bitcoin increases every Alcoins will also increase. I am investing in Buddy's project and I believe it will succeed and increase.
Activity: 35
September 09, 2018, 12:02:42 AM
Of course, the 5 best altcoins out there are anchors, eos, xrp, eth, ltc, ioat, bch, ...
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
September 08, 2018, 11:50:45 PM
The search for a potential coin to invest is not simple because the market is extremely volatile. This may be coin HOT today but the next day is not sure. However you may consider the Top 5 Altcoin co-investments below to invest in 2018. The following Altcoins will grow in 2018 this includes. Stellar (XLM), Ripple (XRP), Golem (GNT), Verge (XVG). NEO is also very potential.
Activity: 31
September 08, 2018, 11:23:51 PM
I'm excited for the technology behind Cardano.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 11:21:29 PM
The situation has changed, and 2018 is a difficult year for all altcoins. But if we start talking now, then maybe a coin like Doge is a pretty good investment place. And other low-cost coins such as NPSX and STQ may be interesting to be included in the portfolio.
Activity: 518
September 08, 2018, 11:14:43 PM
Ethereum is growing in user base and in the new project been hosted on it. In terms of a price however, we may not see any significant in the short to medium term but, the future rise in price is certain .
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 11:11:53 PM
Last December you might be able to choose most of the altcoins and a week later it grew quite large. While this year we pay for it with a very great crash. The market is under 30% of the highest market capitalization, and many altcoins return to earth. But if you choose from the current situation, maybe this is a great opportunity to get an increase again later this year. And I think the top100 altcoin will have almost the same potential.
Activity: 714
September 08, 2018, 10:34:11 PM
For now there is no recommended potential Altcoins for investments as the whole crypto market is really in difficult right now specially Ethereum, Ripple and Bitcoin cash which are the most trusted Altcoins. Maybe we shall wait for the bearish market to end and see to it that price is going back to normal values again before we choose and invest again.
Activity: 98
September 08, 2018, 10:21:36 PM
From all indications, ethereum has always showed sign of growth and seem very promising, other coins that i would also expect growth from is Neo and Dash, anyways these are just my opinions.
Activity: 292
September 08, 2018, 10:20:37 PM
I'm sure the altcoins that will grow in my opinion are Stellar, EOS and ETH, so I suggest you to invest in Stellar, EOS and ETH from now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 10:03:31 PM
Well, we see all altcoins in the opposite direction of what we expect. But of course a cycle will bounce back, and maybe we are at the bottom of this year's marketcap. For the five potential coins now, I will choose neo, cardano, doge, stellar and ripple.
Pages:
Jump to: