Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 16. (Read 14457 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 01:10:31 PM
Of course I believe that Waves and Eos will continue to grow. And will be at the top of that list .
Activity: 137
September 07, 2018, 01:06:12 PM
Of course Ethereum now has a very high recommendation everywhere. And it could be a real revolution in the world of apps.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 11:38:34 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

Every altcoin has the same chance to grow up and become scam too and that's fact. We also don't know which one will survive or push our will into real market, we can't control real market. As trader/ investor we only follower, just take chance and get out fast with the result ( profit ). For 2018, I'll do the same like last year, buy and sell bitcoin, eth, ltc, flixx and neo. Just four and for me is enough. Good luck with you.
I absolutely with that opinion, every altcoin have potential to grow up and most of them will really have bright future. However, if we want to happen it we must support that altcoin so that we can see the bright future to that altcoin. Furthermore, we support it until the end and push it until it survive in the future and just believe to them so that you can also have bright future.
Activity: 82
September 07, 2018, 11:31:26 AM
There, have and once again that ... altcoins will be development when when development bitcoin for bitcoin for pegcoin is pegged to bitcoin .. but now if we tell to the future near that that that must wait at least Chinesa newyear ending after which see the changes of the month of two.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
When Football meets Crypto
September 07, 2018, 11:25:44 AM
am still wondering the factors that makes an altcoin to start getting attention and increasing in value however what i do know is , most of the eyes are focused on the big guys namely bitcoins and etherium . However i do have the belief that some altcoins would also be famous and make it. I do believe in Neo and other few of them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 11:20:16 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

Of course I believe in altcoins especially with ethereum, maybe the price is very low now but I'm sure the price will be very high at the end of the year. Because I still hold ethereum that I have until now.
Activity: 140
September 07, 2018, 11:18:16 AM
Definitely all altcoin will grow. I think you can observe this effect in the end of 2018. In ICO market various promising altcoins are available for trading or investment.
Activity: 84
September 07, 2018, 10:48:36 AM
Still,I'm sure that will grow in the future is LTC, ADA, NEO . And I you can get a good profit .
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 09:14:17 AM
For me, altcoin will grow more and more if we the altcoiners go hand in hand. No one left behind in the ceiling. It will also grow if there are more investors invest our product and services.
Activity: 90
September 07, 2018, 08:42:13 AM
I think you should consider XMR. While other currencies plummeted, the value of xmr remains unchanged. here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stellar/
Activity: 82
September 07, 2018, 08:34:42 AM
Any toughs on KEY?
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 08:20:01 AM
Undoubtedly, very many projects will be able to make a very good growth, I do not think that you have to worry about this, because it's all very clear, only it takes a lot of time, it's not so simple as we think, we need a strategy there
Activity: 96
September 07, 2018, 08:17:49 AM
Binance looks good to me, one of the only coins with a huge real business backing it up. They won't want their token to lose too much value or people will stop using their exchange.
Activity: 74
September 07, 2018, 08:16:18 AM
I think will grow, it is Ethereum, Ripple. These coins have great potential and value . Their value will increase in the future .
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
September 07, 2018, 04:10:41 AM
I think that after such a strong fall, a lot of coins will grow up. But the main bet should be made on those coins that are included in the top 10.
Activity: 154
September 07, 2018, 04:09:35 AM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

Maybe u can have a look with ACM from GCOX, michael owen with them  Grin
The Acclaim Token(ACM) from GCOX just finished their 1st ITS and it was over subscribe 156%, they going to launch their 2nd ITS soon. This is a quite new concept project, may have a look Smiley
https://gcox.com/
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
September 07, 2018, 04:04:42 AM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

It depends on the alternative coins if they have a very good project there are possibility that they will grow big time in the market. But there are lots of coins exist that stay only for a short period of time and will suddenly disappear. Thats why we need to be careful in choosing the investment for us to avoid losses.
Activity: 238
September 07, 2018, 03:58:18 AM
There are many good alternative COINS now, and there is a promising future.

I believe ETH will be the best counterfeit currency, if we invest now, we can make a profit.
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 03:50:28 AM
I think that all the coins that are currently in the top ten by capitalization will grow. These are the most powerful and promising projects.
Activity: 417
September 07, 2018, 03:42:50 AM
I think that ethereum is the best coin that will grow in 2018. As the coin is on a downward spiral at this point of time, it is projected to hit $600 by the end of the year 2018. Other altcoins that are on my favorite list include stellar, EOS, MTC, cardano. Of them, I prefer stellar the most, and is projected to hit $0.60 by the 2018-end.
Pages:
Jump to: