Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 18. (Read 14457 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 11:34:41 PM
In my opinion, the growth will give the currency FACE from the team FACETER, they are engaged in smart vidio observation, now this niche is developing and in the oldest all will use their product, and the coins are backed up to the product from which there will be growth !
Activity: 648
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 11:26:31 PM
Always buying good and potential altcoin for your investment because if you choose wrong altcoin you can lost your money. maybe you can buy xrp or eth for your investment altcoin, many profit you can earn buy invest there, you can take much profit and know its the bst altcoin.
GAG
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 11:19:37 PM
I diversified my portfolio in such a way that 70% invested in coins from the first 10 by capitalization, and the remaining 30% left for new projects
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 11:12:40 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.
There are lots of altcoins. There are also a lots of coins which price eventually goes down. But there are also altcoins which are strong and are potential. I like the Neo, etherium and litecoin. Their price probably be rising soon.
Activity: 42
September 06, 2018, 11:06:19 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

I think there will be a strong growth of altcoin by the end of 2018. As bitcoin prices rise, the altcoin will increase sharply, this is inevitable after it has fallen dramatically since the beginning of 2018. My favorite project is the NEO project that I have followed for so long and will keep in the long run
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 10:43:51 PM
if I think altcoin will definitely have time to grow and we also will not know which one will survive and as investors are only followers, we can only take the opportunity out and the results are very profitable but if I think now altcoin has not grown everything, now altcoin very bad so we just have to wait with the right time
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 10:28:02 PM
In my opinion the crypto markets we restore and continue to process this Bitcoin price and the Altcoins will grow again. We can be assured of this and now you invest in the potential Altcoins including NEO.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 10:23:07 PM
I recommend to invest in ETH and XRP. But after yesterday's collapse in prices for altcoins, many investors panicked. If the market continues to decline, many people will leave crypto and this will have a very negative impact on the future development of this sphere.
Invested in ETH and XRP was good, But for now the eth was dump price and comes to $200 we hope so it will recover soon. And yes altcoins it will grow and have so many altcoins it have some potential and better to invest.
Activity: 48
September 06, 2018, 08:54:28 AM
I believe that, such as ETH, LTC, ADA, NEO will always be on top. I myself invest in them. They are very popular and they have a future.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
September 06, 2018, 01:58:44 AM
I recommend to invest in ETH and XRP. But after yesterday's collapse in prices for altcoins, many investors panicked. If the market continues to decline, many people will leave crypto and this will have a very negative impact on the future development of this sphere.
Activity: 672
September 05, 2018, 07:17:01 PM
EOS, ADA, SC, GNT, RCN

I have liked NEO for a long time!

My choices for good altcoins are Siacoin (SC), Tether (USDT)  and Verge (XVG). Below are the summary notes for each altcoins and current price value.

1)Siacoin(SC) - Siacoin splits apart, encrypts, and distributes your files across a decentralized network.
                       Siacoin provides a decentralized cloud backend platform.

Price value: $0.043633 USD
2)Tether (USDT) -Tether is attempting to bring in the stability of fiat currency or the “normal currency” into the cryptocurrency world as it uses blockchain
                          technology as it’s core but the internal value of a token or coin represents some real currency.
   Price value: $ 1.0 USD
3) Verge (XVG) -  is a secure and anonymous cryptocurrency, built with a focus on privacy.”
                           Verge is a neglected cryptocurrency, it has great potential for the future of cryptocurrencies.
   Price value: $0.06 USD

I believe these 3 altcoins could have a bright future and may increase its current value in the near future.
I see the increase in Ethereum shows that Ethereum is a coin that has the potential to experience a much more increased growth and become a coin that is very reliable for the future. indeed for coins that have growth potential will be very capable of being the best future.
lots of Altcoin that are experiencing growth for now. looking at the potential for increased development able to bring Altcoin into coins that grows and produces more profits that allow for earned. like Ethereum, Dash, and NEO.
Activity: 706
September 05, 2018, 07:14:02 PM
Ill think it will grow, But for now some of altcoins in the market was have some bad prices they are all going dump. But it will be back soon or recover the price until it rise again so we need to be calm and hold some altcoins we have.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
September 05, 2018, 07:00:23 PM
Most altcoins after the ICO project are finished the price will fall deep enough, and then it will be very difficult to rise again, only a few altcoins are able to fight against dumping and it is very difficult to predict the altcoin. So in my opinion altcoin is very difficult to grow and survive.
Activity: 798
September 05, 2018, 06:43:23 PM
Now the majority of Altcoin will experience a price increase after several months of decline in price. And this growth I think takes time so we have to be patient. Now you can invest as prices are still weakening. And I am sure that Crypto has a very good future. So if I invest now is certainly not too late.
Activity: 109
Activity: 196
September 05, 2018, 06:37:51 PM
I think that will grow in the price of the altcoins Ethereum, EOS, TRX, Ripple, Litecoin.
Activity: 55
September 05, 2018, 06:34:26 PM
nkn, pchain, quarkchain. These coins will bring the greatest profit by the end of the year.
I wait at least 10x from each of these coins. They have the potential for growth in the 30-50x, if bitcoin will cost 20k + dollars. These coins will make me rich in 6-12 months.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 06:29:47 PM
Enjin/ENJ is doing big things for blockchain gaming....I see lots of success in the future
Activity: 84
September 05, 2018, 06:24:43 PM
All the coins are good how about us only. there is someone to harvest the coin to invest there is also a likes coins with a good price it depends on the person.
Activity: 80
September 05, 2018, 12:05:47 PM
VechainThor I think will have the most growth over the next year.  They are already establishing partnerships with companies that are using actual applications and not test cases like Ripple.
Pages:
Jump to: