Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 11. (Read 14457 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 06:15:11 PM
Hopefully all altcoins can step up before we reach December this year's.
But I think tcn or tracoin become the no.1 this year also I include gif ,lxt and wpt.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 16, 2018, 06:08:49 PM
You have heard coin QRX, this is a very coin potential and I believe this project will succeed, but this ICO project has ended but you can buy coins at very cheap forlkdelta.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 05:56:38 PM
Of course Altcoin will grow after BTC stabilizes.Perhaps now is the right time to buy, but I'm afraid to invest in alternative coins.
Activity: 69
September 16, 2018, 04:39:23 PM
Ethereum oчeнь мнoгooбeщaющaя мoнeтa. Ethereum - этo пpocтo плaтфopмa для нaчинaющиx, иннoвaций и иннoвaций - ee нaпpaвлeниe пpeднaзнaчeнo тoлькo для людeй, пocтpoeнныx нa Ethereum.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 03:27:26 PM
I believe that in 2019 will grow all of us known cryptocurrency Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and one of the fastest growing cryptocurrencies.
copper member
Activity: 196
September 15, 2018, 07:41:35 PM
hope various countries quickly adopt crypto coins, and make the coin rules, the impact of the spread of crypto coins is getting faster, more and more demand, prices are more stable and profitable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
September 15, 2018, 07:39:47 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

Any cryptocurrency can grow depending on the developers marketing strategy since there are a lot of people today who are interested on a cryptocurrency that has really a potential to grow in the future.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 07:33:42 PM
I believe in todays market many altcoins are now showing grrst potential to grow even more and most likely in the futire just like Ethereum it is been good for the past same with bitcash XRP litecoin EOS NEO XEM ADA Dash and many more altcoins to be proving irs worth in the market
Activity: 378
September 15, 2018, 07:30:33 PM
I am present more focused on ethereum. I have also chosen to jnvest into new coins that have just been listed. Some of them are CCL, FTT, XYO and BOB. You can research them to see what they have got.
Activity: 84
September 15, 2018, 02:44:41 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.
Altcoins to look out for are
1, TRON
2,EOS
3, IOTA
4, expire
5, 4New
Activity: 182
September 15, 2018, 02:34:07 PM
Well now I think it's time for those who are not in cryptocurrency and buy top coins at such low prices as now, you can neo etc eth eos
Activity: 66
September 15, 2018, 02:32:59 PM
I believe in these altcoins mostly as my first five :
Ethereum
Ripple
Ada
EOS
Digitex
Activity: 126
September 15, 2018, 02:24:59 PM
Yes I think not one coin has not grown well this year , I think if you invest then wait a little longer because the cryptocurrency may still fall a little
Activity: 17
September 15, 2018, 02:23:34 PM
The cryptocurrency market is multifaceted. And it is impossible to predict the stable growth of one cryptocurrency and the fall of another one hundred percent. But I think that Bitcoin will grow in the near future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 11:20:26 AM
Necessarily, this is an inevitable situation, when people, sooner or later, can still get up very seriously, because they kept their money in altcoins, but remember that you need to store a bit of bitcoin.
Activity: 140
September 15, 2018, 11:17:47 AM
Since their creation, altcoin after bitcoin have always been a favorite among investors. And recent price increases have increased interest among large investors.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
September 15, 2018, 05:51:57 AM
i have 5 favorites . i buy a few Coins every week. i buy BTC and ETH. then NEO, IOTA and Waves. these 5 coins i also hold at least until 2020 and hope that i get a good profit in 2020. but investing in crypto is always a risk. you have to be very careful.
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
September 15, 2018, 05:23:49 AM
Anything can happen in the future, everyone has their own ideas and hobbies, and the coins they invest in are different, so they may have their own answers. But, i think all altcoin have a potential to grow, every altcoin has the same chance to grow up and become scam too and that's fact. We also don't know which one will survive or push our will into real market, we can't control real market. As trader/ investor we only follower, just take chance and get out fast with the result.
Activity: 546
September 15, 2018, 04:54:47 AM
I think altcoins will grow because this time the market is very slow and the all coin rates are very low and there is no profit in this time for sale the coins but if we can wait for the altcoins grow and we will sale the all coins and get the profit when altcoins are grow.
Activity: 83
September 15, 2018, 04:53:40 AM
Ethereum, Ripple, Bitwatts, Digitex, Hydro
All these will boom as soon as we have bull run
Pages:
Jump to: