Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 10. (Read 14457 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 17, 2018, 03:54:08 AM
The price of all altcoins varies with the development of products and teams. I think the current NEO price has been relatively stable, and NEO is more suitable for long-term holding!
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
September 17, 2018, 03:49:34 AM
I have ripple, oyster pearl, lala, deeponion, eth and other altcoins that i believe to grow in this coming months or years, i've been holdings this altcoins since the market fall and i never let go of this holdings because this is for my long term holdings maybe for 5 to 10 years.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 02:10:44 AM
YES BUT ONLY  WHAT HAS REAL BUSINESS
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
September 17, 2018, 02:09:57 AM
Ethereum oчeнь мнoгooбeщaющaя мoнeтa. Ethereum - этo пpocтo плaтфopмa для нaчинaющиx, иннoвaций и иннoвaций - ee нaпpaвлeниe пpeднaзнaчeнo тoлькo для людeй, пocтpoeнныx нa Ethereum.

I also believe that the market will soon recover, if we notice that this week the market looks stable and green, I believe that at the end of the year we can party like 2017, the most important thing is to always focus and not panic when the market drop.
Activity: 40
September 17, 2018, 02:07:48 AM
I appreciate you keeping on hold and waiting for the right time. Among the various options I hold and I adopt the sales strategy at the right time. I feel bad when I sell at low price. I only sell altcoin in case of real money needs.
Activity: 52
September 17, 2018, 02:00:48 AM
Effect Ai, they have such a great goals for the future development programme, that they are just commanded to grow in price category.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
September 17, 2018, 01:53:28 AM
Buy npxs now is have chance for growing up today, I have check many investor want to invest and buy npxs today and you can do it now. Buy at lower price and sell after growing up price of npxs.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 17, 2018, 01:37:42 AM
Before the end of the year 2018, I think the top 10 will definitely have a good performance in terms of pirce. Ethereum could be the coin that can generate a lot of income because of its low price. This is the time the our capital should be invested on the top coins. They are low risk and has a high appreciation rate especially at the end of the year were the demand for coins are at its peak.
Activity: 22
September 17, 2018, 01:36:40 AM
EOS, ADA, SC, GNT, RCN

I think I'll go with this too
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 01:32:58 AM
On the off chance that you are discussing utility tokens as alt coins, at that point I would prescribe checking on their utilization cases first as the estimation of the token will be impacted by regardless of whether the item is effective and exceedingly utilized. With regards to cash security coins, I would consider the exchanging volume as an essential factor.
Activity: 378
September 17, 2018, 01:30:14 AM
Ethereum, I think altcoint, which grows most significantly among other altcoints, ethereum is also now increasingly popular because it has been widely known and I am sure that in the future ethereum its growth will be even better
Activity: 83
September 17, 2018, 01:21:53 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most well-known and reliable currencies. Ethereum is a blockchain with a lot of professional developers in it.
Activity: 146
September 17, 2018, 12:26:25 AM
I think these are coins with big capitalization, EOS, Ripple, LTC, ETH, when Bitcoin starts to grow - they'll reach up for it in the first place!
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 17, 2018, 12:21:20 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.
ETH, BCH, LTC, XRP, XLM. This altcoins has great potential to grow maybe end of year 2018 or 2019. But of course this altcoins will depend to the price of bitcoin. if bitcoin up this alcoins will follow and vice versa.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
September 17, 2018, 12:20:02 AM
Its going to be interesting to see what can be done on EOS mainnet. Launch will be early June, IMHO will have a slower start but by the end of the year we should see where is it going will it have some interesting projects under its wing. I wonder will the many platforms find their users.. There are many more platforms outside top20, and their value depends on if they have a specific application, an exceptional pitch or extremely good marketing. Personally would go for ideas with a  with a specifc but broad apllication. Also, one that is just around the top 20 is Lisk.

Dont know much about the EOS platform but I can tell you that you are right about Lisk! Lisk is a beast and after the core 1.0,dynamic fees,SDK,sidechains,decentralized exchange....15 usd per lsk will seem like a bargain...
continued growth occurs at EOS. developing capabilities owned EOS grew to be able to bring in coins that are able to reliably and be so precious coins in the future.
Activity: 52
September 17, 2018, 12:17:18 AM
My top pic Altcoins will grow in the year 2018 are PRIV, STR, VITAE,  ETH and LTC Investing to this coin now is the best way to gain profit in the future.  
Activity: 28
September 17, 2018, 12:16:20 AM
Each altcoin has a similar opportunity to grow up and move toward becoming trick as well and that is certainty. We additionally don't know which one will survive or push our will into genuine market, we can't control genuine market
Altcoin is now a lot down, every coin has its own advantages and in my opinion among Altcoins there must be coins that have very good potential so that they can survive and grow better and higher. like Ethereum, Eos and Neo coins, I think it will grow in the future.
copper member
Activity: 98
GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com
September 17, 2018, 12:08:44 AM
Each altcoin has a similar opportunity to grow up and move toward becoming trick as well and that is certainty. We additionally don't know which one will survive or push our will into genuine market, we can't control genuine market
Activity: 134
September 16, 2018, 11:59:51 PM
ETH, EOS, NEO, LTC, HT. I think this is a relatively good cryptocurrency in the market. They all have great potential. I believe that waiting for the market to pick up, then they will have a lot of room to rise, and investing in them will be a very good choice.
Activity: 280
September 16, 2018, 11:56:54 PM
I am sure that from the end of this year the prices of most promising altcoins will recover. Including Ethereum, Litecoin, IOTA, Ripple and NEO, which have a high potential for further development, can be such examples for perspective investments.
Pages:
Jump to: