Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 15. (Read 14457 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 04:46:44 AM
Not all altcoins will be able to survive in crypto, many new altcoins continue to emerge that come from the ICO. You must be clever in choosing coins that are truly legitimate and have the potential to increase and have high prices in the future. The majority of them are already in the top rank section. Because to get a position in the top rank is not all capable.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 04:35:21 AM
Some altcoin will survive and thrive after the market has a natural purification.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 04:15:29 AM
I think all counterfeits will go up, but you need to learn and understand what you should invest in.

I think as long as the market grows, it will continue to grow. Investing in promising COINS is worth it.
Activity: 252
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
September 08, 2018, 04:13:59 AM
Best ICO with potential for huge returns on investment is the Trufield project ICO. This exciting project will revolutionize healthcare for millions of people. Trufield will provide free health data management systems in developing countries. The Pre-ICO is live and open to all investors, so buy your tokens at 25% discount. Buy Trufield token and learn more about the project here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io.
there are a lot pf good altcoin taht you can rely on and that are goin to grow but it ks hard to tell which they are crytpocurremcy world is unpredictable
Activity: 252
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
September 08, 2018, 04:13:03 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.
i strongly believe in neo and litecoin they are going to grow for sure so you can rely on them and easily inbest in them
Activity: 179
September 08, 2018, 04:12:21 AM
I'm sure that of anonymous coins there is only one leader and for me this is Spectrecoin. What's coming up for this project will be just a revolutionary bomb in the market. Study the project and make the right choice. After the incident, he not only survived, but continues to develop. Spectretoin will not just be in the top of anonymous coins, he will go in the top 30
Activity: 65
September 08, 2018, 04:10:52 AM
Altcoins in the future will evolve like the previous coins that are so amazing now. Examples such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and many more.
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
September 08, 2018, 03:27:10 AM
I also think Neo is one coin that will has a big step in the near future. They have one strong platform and big community and now it has the good liquidity and forthcoming, when Chinese goverment accept back with cryptocurrency, Neo will be really take off
Activity: 420
September 08, 2018, 02:49:27 AM
I think Altcoint that will grow better still ethereum added neo and eos, I think all three have significant growth and certainly deserve to be taken into account, and certainly from time to time the growth will be even better
Activity: 49
September 08, 2018, 02:41:49 AM
There are various coins and everyone have their own specific points of view. The primary concern is we have to pick the coin which is having a better than average gathering behind it with promising future. Moreover, we have to see it unmistakably concerning its execution and improvement. I propose ethereum first as it is the coin which will show incredible advancement in cost inside this year and a short time later NEO and ETN.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 02:35:09 AM
I sometimes makes research in altcoin that I believe a potential to grow in the future. And Dent is one of my choice, I am updated to the updates and news of dent that is why I really think dent will grow in the future because of continously making progress and partnership. A key to success .
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
September 08, 2018, 02:31:06 AM
i think good altcoins are eos, iota and universa. they all have a good team and do excellent work and all have a finished project. these three are my favorites for 2019 to 2022.
Activity: 28
September 07, 2018, 09:24:38 PM
Altcoins will undoubtedly grow, but it is necessary to grow bitcoin itself. Without the growth of bitcoin, there will be no growth of altcoins.
The movement of Bitcoin really affects the value of Altcoin because Bitcoin is the main crypto coin so that Altcoin follows the value of Bitcoin. but we all know that Bitcoin will grow so we only need to be patient waiting then Altcoin will also grow. I think it's a good time to buy altcoins.
The growth of Bitcoin greatly affects Altcoin, so many believe that Altcoin will grow probably better and increase. Bitcoin prices are now often up and down as well as Altcoin, but you believe the future of Altcoin will be better to follow Bitcoin. It's right that you invest in these coins because the chances are getting bigger.
Activity: 7
September 07, 2018, 08:43:05 PM
I am long ADA, BTC, and MRT right now.

The ones I am feeling the least excited about are: EOS and ETH.

(I always thought ETH was a little overbought.)  I just don't see what EOS has on ADA.  Would love to hear opinions on that.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 02:28:16 PM
Altcoins will undoubtedly grow, but it is necessary to grow bitcoin itself. Without the growth of bitcoin, there will be no growth of altcoins.
The movement of Bitcoin really affects the value of Altcoin because Bitcoin is the main crypto coin so that Altcoin follows the value of Bitcoin. but we all know that Bitcoin will grow so we only need to be patient waiting then Altcoin will also grow. I think it's a good time to buy altcoins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
September 07, 2018, 02:03:22 PM
I have seen in crypto community one spreadsheet where some guys forecasted many projects by their potential to grow. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1G-jHgnZUJMmgk4dYvFT4ztPUwNXIQSjGumSNrZjgnEU/edit?usp=drivesdk
What do you think about it?
I don't think it's realistic table because most of these listed projects don't have working products or even alphas so there are small chances for x* growth. But if new bull run will begin miracles can happen...
Activity: 156
September 07, 2018, 02:01:20 PM
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
September 07, 2018, 01:31:05 PM
I have seen in crypto community one spreadsheet where some guys forecasted many projects by their potential to grow. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1G-jHgnZUJMmgk4dYvFT4ztPUwNXIQSjGumSNrZjgnEU/edit?usp=drivesdk
What do you think about it?
Activity: 144
September 07, 2018, 01:16:37 PM
Definitely, all altcoins will growth very fastly in the future. I think it will happen after recovering the marker. But still not recovered it. maybe, it will be recovering in 2019/2020. Especially, BTC and ETH will grow rapidly after the bull market because these both tokens have a very bright future. So don't worry about the current market condition. Be patient and let's see what happen. I'm pretty sure all altcoins will grow rapidly in the future.
Activity: 224
September 07, 2018, 01:15:13 PM
eth, xyo, neo, nas, xlm My top-5 coins in 2018. I see a lot of good coins in 2018. This is because now this direction is growing very much. There are so many coins in 2018 that can raise 10-20-100 times.
Pages:
Jump to: