Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 19. (Read 14457 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 12:00:09 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.
It is rather difficult to predict what altcoins will be in demand in the future. Personally, I hold many altcoins, but I think top 5 should look like this: NEO, EOS, MET, IOTX, WAVES. All of these coins have really cool features and potential for a good growth.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 11:48:55 AM
The ones with the most grow would definitely be EOS, cardano and probably NEO, though I doubt about the latter, because it's performance was a bit lacking lately.
Activity: 88
September 05, 2018, 11:45:47 AM
I think dogecoin will grow to cent for sure because of dogethereum and  also i think Steem will grow because of smt ( erc20 in steem)
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 11:44:53 AM
It seems to me that now there are no such coins in which I would be sure! Given the current state of the market, it is difficult to foresee any growth. But I think that with a successful outcome and a new growth in the market, Eterum, Neo, Eterum classic and some other coins will definitely grow!
Activity: 350
September 04, 2018, 02:21:00 PM
Now there are almost two thousand cryptocurrencies and tokens. And I think there is a high probability that some will grow in price significantly. To date, the leaders of currencies are bitcoin and ethereum, so it's time to buy them. Wink
Activity: 238
September 04, 2018, 01:46:59 PM
I think the top five are going to grow in 2018 are Ethereum, Eos, LTC, Neo and Xlm. supported by the community, the coin can grow in this year.
I believe that only two coins will grow next year, it is Ethereum and bitcoin. This is due to the fact that after such a fall and the previous ones, confidence in the market falls and few people believe in the survival of "promising" coins.
Activity: 168
September 04, 2018, 01:00:28 PM
I can advise that the best altcoyins for purchase in 2018 are certainly those that are on top in the Coinmarketcap rating. This is due to various factors, and the most important among them: high liquidity, stable growth rate, prospects for further development of the ecosystem, the reputation of developers. Good luck to all!
Activity: 602
September 04, 2018, 12:59:51 PM
I'm sure all 200% that they will grow, as altcoins give growth much more than Ether and bitcoin,and they sagged from the old price of 10 and 15 or more times, so I'm sure it is clear that not all, but promising that they in any case will rise to the price of KOTRA was, it is at least)
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 04, 2018, 12:55:53 PM
if I think that the altcoins will grow especially in the near future is NEO, because I'm sure the NEO price will increase very high in the future.
Activity: 126
September 04, 2018, 12:54:57 PM
no altcoin will grow fast and regularly like ethereum. I think ethereum is the best altcoin to date, and for others there is nothing like ethereum, and I'm not sure that other altcoins will grow.
Activity: 144
September 04, 2018, 12:49:13 PM
At the moment, I think that there will be many altcoins that increase in price. Because many of the altcoins began to spread their wings to plunge and apply their platforms to projects. That is one method to make them have many communities and sell well in their products. So that will make their coin prices increase rapidly, as we already know on ETH, NEO, EOS, and Stellar.
Activity: 56
September 04, 2018, 12:45:59 PM
Since i have been the crypto currency exchnage, I had put these coins under my watch and I got to know that they still maintain their stand despite the distress in the price. The coin are as follows: Neo, litecoin, dash, monero and wave.
Activity: 602
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 04, 2018, 12:40:22 PM
So there are a lot of coins and the most promising ones, in my opinion, are those that are in the top 20 coins rated Coinmarcetcaps, but this is my opinion. I also like projects that already have a product.
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 12:37:34 PM
well, I think if bitcoin will fall, and the market as a whole , it is very difficult to guess even 5 altcoins that will grow, you need to take when the market will unfold and now the Vanga method does not work very
Activity: 154
September 04, 2018, 12:31:52 PM
I can relate to such altpcoins Ripple. It runs on a unique RPCA protocol that allows a huge number of users to instantly share any resources. And also EOS, he is the only serious rival of the etherium. And also actively makes its way into the leaders of the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 101
September 04, 2018, 12:24:07 PM
your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?

I suggest Akroma (AKA) because it is not very known yet but it will be soon in my opinion.
Otherwise my choice would be NEO, ADA, VET, WAN and NANO
Merit: 5
https://www.jacs.tech/
September 04, 2018, 12:22:49 PM
With the next bullish explosion of the market, 90% of coins will grow, so it is not correct to make forecasts now. Absolutely the strongest growth impulse will do a quality promising coins, which are interest - TRX, NPXS, DENT, HOLO, ZIL, SOUL.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
September 04, 2018, 12:21:14 PM
altcoins for sure will growth, but only if altcoin have a smart project and roadmap. all believed in it, me too. I am holding
Activity: 42
September 04, 2018, 12:18:03 PM
As we know, the most popular and favorite coins are bitcoin and ethereum. ethereum is the most potent coin for the future, as many altcoins are currently based on ethereum. and when compared with other altcoins, ethereum has the highest exchange volume of all altcoins
Activity: 616
September 04, 2018, 12:14:28 PM
ETH is the best altcoin that has the potential to continue to grow because the ETH has everything it needs to dominate the market in the future. ETH is an altcoin which is often referred to as a coin that can beat Bitcoin and I don't think it's not without reason because ETH is a very important coin and is also very popular among many people.
Pages:
Jump to: