Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 3. (Read 14457 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 03:11:57 AM
I think litecoin, stellar, eos, waves will be able to grow and survive with the market conditions that are not good. can also be for long-term investments.
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
October 06, 2018, 02:23:31 AM
I won't recommend any promising coins for the reasons that expectations happened and cause of insecurities. We have to wait and see how thus economy of a certain market grow before we do some works.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
October 06, 2018, 01:48:52 AM
Altcoin will grow if the development of Bitcoin prices gets better, ETH, NEO, EOS, LTC will grow if Bitcoin the price can rise high up to the moon. Altcoin's future depends on Bitcoin because it's clear that market price movements are in Bitcoin.
Activity: 46
Merit: 5
October 06, 2018, 01:31:01 AM
It is difficult to predict which alt-coins will be in demand in the future. Bitcoin greatly influences the value of Altcoin, because bitcoin is the main crypt coin, so Altcoin follows the value of bitcoin
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 01:02:55 AM
All have different tastes. I like coins that have platforms like ethereum, stellar, neo, waves because I believe in the future the platform of the coin will be needed for the ico project that grows every year.

I also believe in eth and anchor because it is a perfect coin for ICO projects. Future it will be the foundation for the development of more ICO projects than at the present time and I will invest in it to make a profit.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 06:45:18 AM
I have been following these coins for sometime now and I think they have all qualities to stand the test of time. You can do further research on them;
ETH ( EThereum)
UTO (UTour)
Ely (Elysian)
Nobs (No bullshit crypto)
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
October 01, 2018, 06:31:27 AM
Only a small number of coins have a great potential for price growth. Most coins have no growth potential because these coins are dummy, which have no value or technology, some projects do not even have a normal command.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 06:25:03 AM
I think ICO tokens will growth only that has a real product. For example, 3DES is decentralized slicer for 3D printing industry and has good chances. They already made MVP and were listed on two exchanges - IDEX and crex24. I think it worth to invest.
Activity: 190
October 01, 2018, 05:09:42 AM
I think that projects that stay alive after this crysis has nice chances to growth. For example, I have bought some 3DES tokens that was listed on IDEX and crex24.
Activity: 319
September 27, 2018, 08:46:20 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

Investing in any altcoin during the ICO stage is very risky. I perefer to buy tokens, when I see what certain team is capable off, because they can wright almost anything in WP, but they do not have enough skills to make their plans true. In such terms, we all need to be very attentive.
Activity: 101
Merit: 14
September 27, 2018, 08:37:17 AM
NEO
ADA
STRATIS
PRL
Activity: 532
September 27, 2018, 08:32:16 AM
I think, the Altcoin will grow as:
- ETH
- NEO
- LTC
- XMR ...
Activity: 303
September 27, 2018, 08:27:57 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

if you look at marketcap based on market demand, it is mostly dominated by bitcoin fork projects, dash, pivx, we can see after a few days, weeks, there are indeed some from the ETH and NEO platform derivatives that have reached the top 10, but only a few days. and in my opinion NEO is a stable cryptocurrency in terms of price so far, after a sharp decline in March
copper member
Activity: 140
September 27, 2018, 06:59:16 AM
Everyone has been waiting for a long time to turn the market and the "bull rally." Especially the Altcoins, which have fallen in price since the beginning of the year by 8-15 times. They will give a big profit after the market turns.
Activity: 350
September 27, 2018, 06:51:12 AM
Now more and more talk about Ripple, which is trying to outrun ethereum. Ether for me remains in the priority, but I also would like to buy Ripple
Activity: 20
September 27, 2018, 04:24:53 AM
Altcoin is still growing and will continue to grow. The benefits of Blockchain technology are enormous, there is still plenty of altcoins to continue to evolve and will bring a lot of benefits and important applications in the future.
Activity: 294
September 27, 2018, 04:12:15 AM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

There were a lot of recomdetions in this topic, but none of the could be considered as reliable, especially, when I found out real fate of the several promoted coins. I would like everyone to double check these recomendations, because some of them is just a part of marketing campaigh. Make your descisions wisely.
Activity: 168
September 25, 2018, 01:10:59 PM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

I believe these coin prices will be rising again and it will give us a big profit.

dash
tron
eth
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
September 25, 2018, 12:55:59 PM
Any blockchain project has the right to life. They all have a chance to take off, the main question is who will be supported by the community.
Activity: 448
September 25, 2018, 08:50:27 AM
I think tha that good alts are eos, stellar lumens, cardano, ethereum and litecoin and I think that they will show growth. But anyway we should keep in mind that one unexpected news can change everythng
Pages:
Jump to: