Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 4. (Read 14457 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 260
September 25, 2018, 08:43:54 AM
There are a few coins in my investment portfolio from which I expect a lot of growth in the coming months. I think that good growth will show ETH, ADA, NEO, TRX.
There is no doubt that ethereum will continue to grow stronger in the future, and i also think that some altcoins that only have a low price now can also grow there value in the future just like tron and nem for sure this 2 altcoins will have a good price.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 25, 2018, 08:39:36 AM
altcoins will grow, I do not even doubt it, because I know what exactly altcoins will give very good interest, if the trend changes and the market starts showing growth again, so wait and buy until the prices are very tasty today
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
September 25, 2018, 08:36:51 AM
There are a few coins in my investment portfolio from which I expect a lot of growth in the coming months. I think that good growth will show ETH, ADA, NEO, TRX.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 08:29:33 AM
it's very difficult to guess the coins that will grow in price if you see the current market situation has plummeted to reach the lowest price, I don't deny that many have suffered losses because of that, so for coins that have the potential to develop in my opinion only NEO and XRP are currently
Activity: 336
September 25, 2018, 07:26:07 AM
For my 3 altcoin decisions, Ethereum, Litecoin and Lisk are great potential coins to develop inside 2018. In light of its execution, Ethereum has possibly develop in the previous months and as yet recuperating. For Litecoin, still had a decent execution and cost is balancing out. In conclusion, Lisk likewise has a promising and advancing value esteem which additionally has a decent potential for value development in 2018.

I believe that the altcoins you have mentioned in the message will be the best gainers this year (close to December). I do not think that they will grow i autumn but December can change everything.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 02:30:31 AM
Most of the altcons will grow only when bitcoin grows. In the end of  march there will be tokens burned by several projects. This will definitely impect on the price

Not all of them will only grow when btc grows. Some coins are kind of resistant to market falls or at least does not fall so much. I think when most ICO start delivering their product and tokens/coins can be used to pay for services/goods and people actually start using them - we will see *hopefully) separation from bitcoin. Or at least bonding with it will not be so tight.

I also feel like the value of tokens will rise as soon as projects start releasing real-world applications, something tangible and useful, something that has a purpose and daily usage. I would like to see App Store or Google Play Store full of blockchain-related apps and every smartphone having token-based apps, startups taking down these massive companies that are not switching to this new technology: new Uber, new Facebook, new Netflix, new fast food delivery system that's peer-to-peer and uses cryptocurrency to make transactions and does promotions giving back tokens to their users. If we do not crash and finally see apps rolling out this year, the world will seem like a right place to live.

I am personally waiting for this fitness-based project that promised to roll out a sports app that will reward you tokens for completing exercises and losing bad lifestyle, habits, weight. Then you will be able to change acquired tokens to Nike apparel, shoes, gear etc. I am currently trying to get rid of my chronic pot habit as it slowly makes me a retarded person. Hope Lympo team will get me back on the right path:)

If you would like to check it out: https://lympo.io
Read the text above!
IOTA into coins which continued to experience increasing development. with its increase in attendance are able to generate more profits that bring it into coins. In addition it also supports for the growth of IOTA to the future that much better again.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
September 25, 2018, 02:28:40 AM
I always recommend sharing money with a lot of altcoins, by dividing money into many altcoins, we have the opportunity to get big profits, and some altcoins that we deserve to choose are ethereum, Tezos, Steem, TRON, Oyster, bitcoin private and so on.
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 02:14:34 AM
This topic is the most interesting ,because like the growth of altcoins, I can only guess,and it is my opinion that you can grow violas such as ADA,NEO,LTC,DACH,WAVES,XMR,EOS.This year showed USDT and Verge (XVG) these coins have great potential,a very great prospect of growth in the future.
Activity: 462
September 25, 2018, 01:44:43 AM
altcoins are good to earn, i believe on what altcoin can gives to every single users. no more fear, just need more trust and patience in any altcoins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
September 25, 2018, 01:42:02 AM
I think that the good growth will be given by those altcoins who work in real projects. First of all, it is a ripple, whose technologies are used in commerce. Someone might think that in connection with this the etherium has good prospects, but this is a mistake. In my opinion, the etherium will continue to become cheaper at least until the end of 2018.
Activity: 424
September 24, 2018, 10:13:43 PM
I think they're all good in the long run. NEO, Stellar and bitcoin cash are good coins.
Activity: 316
Merit: 3
quarkchain.io
September 24, 2018, 03:23:00 AM

Perhaps you say that I'm biased about the project, but I still say. I study the Internet of things. And went to the project IOTEX, participated in the ICO, with about 10 accounts (for account gave pennies). I hold everything, despite the red market, position in the black. Today I have bought more!
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
September 24, 2018, 01:10:28 AM
I think, many altcoins will survive but not all altcoins. And these altcoins will continue to grow. My favorite five coins, Eth, Ltc, Neo, Ada and Trx. Specially, I'm believing  these five coins.
Wow impressive your collection of coin its very known in CMC. Me in my pocket I have Eth, Trx, Xnn and others not knowing but has value.
Activity: 182
September 22, 2018, 01:17:44 PM
Of course, altcoins will grow sooner or later. But most likely it will happen only after the death of bitcoin and not before
Activity: 658
September 22, 2018, 01:08:57 PM
I think Ethereum is set for upward rising in price already.  We saw I ether dunked and many were predicting the end of Ethereum while some were saying the price will drop to $50. Ethereum have started rising and it could get back to it's previous prices and beyond!
Activity: 140
September 22, 2018, 01:00:45 PM
I think Cardano and Monero has all options for making great succes in the future! Good team and that fact that people started trust to that projects telling us good news!!
Activity: 434
September 22, 2018, 08:07:03 AM
I think about pchain,quarckchain ,seele and other blockchain 4.0 projects,all of them have potential for huge growth and all of them are included in my portfolio
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
September 22, 2018, 08:03:14 AM
Why does everyone so expect growth from the etherium? It seems to me that this coin will not go up above $ 300. It is better to pay attention to the ripple - for the last 2 days this coin has risen in price by 40%
A great result, considering that bitcoin is standing still.
Activity: 380
September 21, 2018, 11:37:18 AM
I do not think that the price of altcoin will increase until the bull season comes. We'll see little ups and downs, but it's a little hard to see big price jumps. We need more time to altcoins grow Smiley
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 08:48:47 AM
For my 3 altcoin decisions, Ethereum, Litecoin and Lisk are great potential coins to develop inside 2018. In light of its execution, Ethereum has possibly develop in the previous months and as yet recuperating. For Litecoin, still had a decent execution and cost is balancing out. In conclusion, Lisk likewise has a promising and advancing value esteem which additionally has a decent potential for value development in 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: