Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 5. (Read 14457 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
September 21, 2018, 08:20:12 AM
A new privacy coin that I think has the potential to become a top 100 coin on Coinmarketcap is DarkPayCoin. They are a MN/PoS coin that has been concentrating on building up a large node network. They are following a very community centric development path. You can check out their community on Discord if you want to see what they are all about. https://discord.gg/XAPNYkZ
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 08:01:48 AM
I think you should choose the altcoins in the top 10 of marketcap.com. But apart from the top 10 altcoins, I like Neo. You can read the posts on this forum to select a lot of better altcoins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 07:53:21 AM
What I believe most is now the old altcoin, like ETH, LTC, BCH, Waves, Zcoin and so on. I am most sure it is ETH, will be rise  Smiley . even though the price has dropped dramatically, but I am sure there is hope. because Etherium is widely used especially for ICO. for new altcoins, I'm still not sure the price will grow, considering the old altcoin now the price is also down, so it's like a setback in the Crypto world  Undecided
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 07:36:34 AM
Altcoins' market share is too small and is susceptible to price manipulation, so there are always people trying to pull the market up to the bull market in order to get more benefits. As long as we understand this, we will believe that the market will recover and altcoins will grow.
Activity: 392
September 21, 2018, 07:32:27 AM
I strongly recommend to get acquainted with the project Pundi X is one of the few projects that has a fully working product in demand. And now it is traded at a low price.
Activity: 13
September 21, 2018, 07:30:41 AM
hello everyone
here im talking about a new cryptocurrency which is THUNDERSTAKE (TSC) .TSC PoS staking rewards: 900% APR fixed, every block number dividable by 10 is a superblock with double APR (1800 %) .
we have made products with TSC logo which you can buy from our website with TSC coin as payment.TSC is live on CMC and 5 exchanges, Cyptobridge,mercatox,Stokes.exchange, bitrex and escodex .
here is our website link https://thunderstake.com and discord link :   https://discord.gg/wmu9Zcx you can get everything from here have a look
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 07:28:14 AM
hobby to the crypto foreign money is growing and new groups input the marketplace each day. i am positive that neo, ltc can be on this pinnacle five, and the relaxation can be new.simply see in the destiny whats occur, and multiply what is now.
Activity: 34
September 21, 2018, 07:27:52 AM
In my opinion, Ripple, Ethereum, Neo, Litecoin are the most stable trend in all altcoins. If I have a lot of money, I will invest in all these altcoins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
September 21, 2018, 07:10:24 AM
I pay most attention to the platforms. This is promising, because thanks to the platforms, new projects are easier to implement their ideas, having a set of ready-made tools. Another advantage is that there is already competition among the platforms and this will help to progress faster.
Activity: 347
September 21, 2018, 06:56:52 AM
The future of Altcoin and the crypto market lies in Bitcoin. If Bitcoin is good then Altcoins is good and vice versa. So we have the right to believe that the Altcoins will be good in the future because Bitcoin will add value over the years.
Activity: 18
September 21, 2018, 06:44:20 AM
Bitcoin definitely. As it occupied the largest portion of cryptocurrency, I have the confidence that its price will goes up... eventually
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
September 21, 2018, 06:34:53 AM
I think there are some altcoins that will grow like Ltc, Eos, Neo, and Ripple. many people who hold the coin can make a profit because we can buy at a low price now then sell it when the price goes up later.
If you look at investments for a long time, then these coins will be an excellent option, I would add to the list an etherium and of course bitcoin.

major currencies will be growing in value for sure. We already know how much were people willing to pay for them at their ATH, given that the industry is still evolving, there is no reason to wait for new ATH for too long
Activity: 462
September 21, 2018, 06:32:32 AM
I think the reason for the cryptocurrency comes from the blockchain and the user base of the coin, so I think Altcoins will still grow because the blockchain is being used by many merchants!
Activity: 23
September 21, 2018, 06:30:04 AM
At present, XRP's price has increased very fast, I feel very excited about this coin. But ETH and NEO are still my favorite 2 altcoins so far and I believe it will grow even further.
Activity: 233
Merit: 50
September 21, 2018, 06:29:52 AM
i think, this year end will going to increase all coins price but mainly neo,cardon,ripple,ethereum and tron so these all coins price will increase in this year end.
Activity: 224
September 21, 2018, 06:24:25 AM
you do not think about it, look, the price of altcoins finally start growing.  I think it because ETF Decision Has Been Delayed By The SEC Till Feb 2019. New hight before NY?

I don't think it has anything to do with ETF. They have already postponed their decision many times
September 21, 2018, 06:22:02 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

I think a lot of coins will grow in the future. But in need to choice 5:

Cardano
Eos
AELF
Stellar
Tezos
Good choices, this coins belongs to top 100 and they have a good daily volume.
Usually the volume will bring the success of the project because when the team works hard and they will announce a timely
update, it would give them price boost especially they have good marketing strategy.

I think so but sometimes good volume creating artificially. But when good volume team idea and marketing strategy - it's very good  Wink
Activity: 294
September 21, 2018, 05:55:51 AM
Altcoins is an important part of cryptocurrency. It is precisely because altcoins makes the definition of cryptocurrency not only limited to bitcoin, but also altcoins is more practical application scenarios, so I think altcoins still have a bright future, it is definitely will grow.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 05:28:15 AM
you do not think about it, look, the price of altcoins finally start growing.  I think it because ETF Decision Has Been Delayed By The SEC Till Feb 2019. New hight before NY?
September 21, 2018, 05:25:37 AM
I'd still go for ETH, NEO, and MFT because this altcoins has the potential to stand at the top. So i can see a bright future in the altcoins i've invested so ill just continue to hodl and wait for the right time.
Pages:
Jump to: