Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 6. (Read 14457 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 05:13:12 AM
Yes, I believe they will grow because more and more altcoins become connected to the real spheres of life (medicine, agriculture ect). That makes people believe in altcoins more and invest in projects, which solve the real problem they face. Bitcoin grows now, so that altcoins will also grow soon
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 05:13:07 AM
It is difficult to make forecasts when the market is on correction. At this time, everything is very unstable, it is necessary that you analyze the token before the investment
actually it's either stable or unstable, we also need to keep looking for information about altcoin what is likely in the near future to experience high prices so we can start buying it at this cheap price
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
September 21, 2018, 05:03:21 AM
I think there are some altcoins that will grow like Ltc, Eos, Neo, and Ripple. many people who hold the coin can make a profit because we can buy at a low price now then sell it when the price goes up later.
If you look at investments for a long time, then these coins will be an excellent option, I would add to the list an etherium and of course bitcoin.
Activity: 902
Merit: 101
September 21, 2018, 04:49:44 AM
I think there are some altcoins that will grow like Ltc, Eos, Neo, and Ripple. many people who hold the coin can make a profit because we can buy at a low price now then sell it when the price goes up later.
Activity: 448
September 21, 2018, 02:40:50 AM
This is my opinion - in the long term, I can assume that such coins will grow ETC,ADA, NEO,LTC,WAVES,,EOS,  and the impact of Blockchain technology will make our whole world beautiful.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
September 21, 2018, 02:28:40 AM
I think many altcoins will grow, like ETH, NEO, ADA, Ripple. although currently the prices on the average market are down all, but I believe that the altcoin can survive and continue to grow in the future because it has a large volume and clear concept.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
September 21, 2018, 02:22:08 AM
If you look for altcoins to invest, I recommend you to look for coins that were not pumped yet. It's hard to believe that coins that raised with 200x-1000x in 2017 will have an important raise again anytime soon. Many of them were just part of very smart pump and dump schemes, so stay away from them.

I started to invest in non-ICO projects with high potential. What I look for when I look for such projects is: Whitepaper, team's experience, social media activity, milestones already fillet etc. You can find a great project in my signature if you're interested.
Activity: 392
September 21, 2018, 02:21:10 AM
Competition among the Altcoin market will create a favorable development for the market and the community. Altcoin itself is constantly improving, innovating technology ... Therefore, the Altcoin will continuously develop.
On the other hand, the features that electronic money has brought to humans are contributing to the development of the world. Where the development of Altcoin is inevitable and sure.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 02:19:08 AM
I think with more and more new altcoin. It will create competition between altcoin is increasingly tight. so all altcoin trying to be the best. some altcoin that I think will be able to flourish is a Neo and EOS also.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
September 21, 2018, 02:17:02 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

I think a lot of coins will grow in the future. But in need to choice 5:

Cardano
Eos
AELF
Stellar
Tezos
Good choices, this coins belongs to top 100 and they have a good daily volume.
Usually the volume will bring the success of the project because when the team works hard and they will announce a timely
update, it would give them price boost especially they have good marketing strategy.
Activity: 95
September 20, 2018, 07:12:47 PM
 My most favorite is Stellar, Tezos is very active project with very smart team. I think that the Etherareum will grow just as Bitcoin grows over time.
Activity: 224
September 20, 2018, 04:45:14 PM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

I think a lot of coins will grow in the future. But in need to choice 5:

Cardano
Eos
AELF
Stellar
Tezos
copper member
Activity: 166
September 20, 2018, 04:35:43 PM
 Cryptocurrency still in early stage of adoption, although many altcoins that comes everyday but if tmits developers have very good project..Altcoin Will grow After Btc stable..
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 04:31:11 PM
I am currently speculating on Dubaicoin (DBIX), so hopefully by the end of the year the coin will increase in value
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
September 20, 2018, 03:12:44 PM

My best is BitClave(CAT) token. It has very good dev team and super potential product. Its price is really low now but it wont last long.

Also  Neo and Eth are well known potential coins.

Market is deep red so it is perfect time to invest. make your choice and good luck.
Activity: 266
September 20, 2018, 03:00:25 PM
Check NGRX. It is backed by product and deals with real agricultural sector
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 02:49:38 PM
What allows the altcoins to continue to survive and increase in the future is those who have succeeded in embedding the development of its platforms in several ICOs and aim to expand their development areas. Like NEO, EOS, and ETH, I think it will continue to increase and compete for the highest position. So investing in their basket will make a pretty good opportunity.
Activity: 294
September 20, 2018, 02:35:04 PM
It is difficult to make forecasts when the market is on correction. At this time, everything is very unstable, it is necessary that you analyze the token before the investment
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
September 20, 2018, 02:32:45 PM
I honestly have assets in the form of bitcoin, but if I have to choose Altcoin, I choose ETH, because I think ETH is now at a very low price, and never forget that ETH has ever touched the price of 1400 $, it is not impossible that this is repeated
copper member
Activity: 159
September 20, 2018, 01:50:42 PM
hi

How about VIT!

Only For Adult!

Watch adult video, and Earn!

Telegram : https://t.me/viceindustrytoken

Pages:
Jump to: