Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoins You Think will Grow - page 8. (Read 14457 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 07:44:41 AM
I think the first altcoins you should expect to grow are the top 10 altcoins. There are too many altcoins and I believe not all of them can survive between these big ones.
I think so too. And it seems to me that growth will begin soon. ETH is one of the first coins to go up, because the price of this coin has fallen dramatically.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 19, 2018, 07:31:31 AM
I think the first altcoins you should expect to grow are the top 10 altcoins. There are too many altcoins and I believe not all of them can survive between these big ones.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 07:16:34 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.
many thought XRG was it in December, then it was Tron, then people thought less

so anyways
 your ideas of 5 good coins you think will grow for 2018?
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

more feed back the better.

I think with the innovative and amazing concepts of https://nexty.io and https://eos.io, they both have the prospects to grow to the moon before the end of the year,so if you want invest in them you have the freedom to do so.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
September 19, 2018, 06:34:53 AM
The alts which I believe have a lot of potential are Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero.
Ethereum is the best alt out there with a market capital of $21.8 billion. The coin has seen massive growth since its origin in 2015 and now is widely adopted by companies like Microsoft, Intel, JP Morgan. It also has the potential to cross the $700 mark by the end of 2018.
Similarly, Litecoin, is considered as the silver to bitcoin's gold and since adoption by Coinbase, has seen a lot of acceptance in the financial market and an increase in its market capital.
Monero is considered as the best privacy coin out there and with its ring signature, makes transactions untraceable. The coin can easily cross the $400 mark in the next three months.
Hence you should invest in these coins.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 05:50:05 AM
i think about all low cap blockchain 4.0 alts, because currently they are traded like 10-20 mlns and it is extremely low.
All of them might grow 10x at least in following 2 years.
Activity: 111
September 19, 2018, 05:48:31 AM
Unknown coins will grow in the last turn after bitcoin. So was both that year and in before last. Waits for the same scenario this year.
Activity: 658
September 19, 2018, 05:33:35 AM
very many altcoins on the market that have a good future, but some of the best coins are:

Ethereum (ETH)

Cardano (ADA)

NEO

EOS
Activity: 359
September 19, 2018, 05:25:54 AM
As the industry changes day from day. our views as to what coins will grow in long term seem to change.

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.
But I like to hear from everyone else. as new ideas help to research other coins.

For easy to you to find a good and top altcoins, you must go in coinmarketcap.
In that site you can easily determined which is better to start an Investment in altcoins. And  by investing those top altcoins, you make it sure you invest it by their dip price market, to have a better profits in the near future.
Activity: 364
September 19, 2018, 04:45:14 AM
I think a good growth can be in EOS, it has a lot of updates ahead and blockchain transaction speed is still in first place.
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 19, 2018, 01:32:14 AM
The coins for me that I think will grow very much is doge coin and ethereum, there is also monero, litecoin and neo. These coins have already shown to be doing very good before now so I know that once there is another bull market then the coins will be doing very well. They are my chosen altcoins and my go to when I am looking to put some money in altcoins
Activity: 192
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 12:54:23 PM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

If you talk about the long term and the potential and stable coins for the long term. So I think these coins  have a great future ADEX, DASH, ETH, IOTA, RIPPLE.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 18, 2018, 12:30:39 PM

so anyways
Privacy and Alt Coins

I am still thinking NEO.

if we talk about potential growth then for me it is iota, waves and probably dash. i feel that it is decent currency to consider investing, along with neo
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 17, 2018, 06:52:41 PM
In my opinion, I believe in BCH, this is a potential coin and has the opportunity to grow stronger than ETH, by the end of this year capitalization BCH will increase I guess so and overcome ETH
Activity: 378
ApolloX
September 17, 2018, 04:12:16 PM
ETH, ADA, EOS - surely, they are mastodonts, XLM maybe as well. Others - I'm not pretty sure in that, it will become harder to survive for alts in future.
Activity: 546
September 17, 2018, 03:56:04 PM
I'm just convinced that almost all the alternative coins, which are currently in the top 50 by capitalization, will show good growth soon. We have time to invest in them.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 03:54:54 PM
Generally all of the altocoins are at a very good price now. If the altseason comes, pretty much everything can grow x5. For example, I guess that buying NEO under 20$ cannot make you poor.
Activity: 490
September 17, 2018, 03:52:21 PM
It seems to me that the whole market will go up soon. That's why I try to buy as many different coins as possible at the moment. It seems to me that this will bring me a very good profit.

the right choice, but maybe that's not for me the whole coin will increase3
we must still choose which coin we will buy I'm just ready to buy coins, maybe they are in the top 20 coinmarketcap consider a risks Wink
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
September 17, 2018, 03:48:18 PM
Ultimately, Bitcoin will be the winner, but in the short to midterm I would suggest looking at privacy coins.
Also coins with unique use cases. I particularly like security tokenisation.
Activity: 23
September 17, 2018, 03:45:34 PM
The cost of each altcoins transforms with the growth of output and gang . I anticipate the actual NEO cost has been less steady , and NEO is many appropriate representing continued - designation keeping !
Activity: 224
September 17, 2018, 03:43:44 PM
interest to the crypto currency is increasing and new teams enter the market every day. I'm sure that neo, ltc will be in this top five, and the rest can be new.just see in the future whats happen, and  multiply what is now.
Pages:
Jump to: