Pages:
Author

Topic: Alternative Electricity for Mining - page 4. (Read 28103 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 16
January 15, 2019, 12:40:43 AM
probably something to do with getting all that moisture on their hashblades  Cool
Activity: 367
Merit: 34
January 14, 2019, 11:44:21 PM
So you’re sticking a mini AC unit in front of a miner at +20% the electricity cost. Wow. Such amaze. I wonder why all the big mining farms don’t do this?
Activity: 559
Merit: 4
January 14, 2019, 11:23:01 PM

well considering 240W = 818 BTU/hr, yeah. wont help much lol.

all real miners know that the most cost effective cooling method is ventilation...

you're not contributing anything here. you're pushing half assed snake oil hoping for a handout to your crypto addresses.

LOL...  You haven't even seen the whole setup yet and already you say it wont help much.

Haven't asked for a dime for it.

You just proved by your own words you are a non-believer of everything unless it's your way or it's wrong and you don't know half of what you are talking about.

The temp can be dropped by 20-30 degrees with Freon cooling, with cooler temps the miners perform better and in some cases increase the ability to clock the machines higher therefore gaining a increase in hash rates and that's a fact. Any real miners knows that.

I run over 200 k/sol here and you would be surprised how I have saved money on my electric running my machines the way I do. I eliminated my heating cost at my home, the miners pay for their own electric used, recovered over half my investment and I am still making a profit. So it really don't matter to me what you say. I only respond to you because I like to see you make a fool out of yourself for being so obsessed with this topic. I know what I have tried and don't work and I know what I have tried and does work, your opinion to me is like shit on the bottom of my shoe, you scrape it off and keep on moving.

You can use any AC window unit if you want and place them in front of it but your looking at about 500-700 watts minimum to run one of them. Go copy and paste some more

January 14, 2019, 10:51:31 PM
so 240W in electricity. wow, you're doing such a service.

you never fail to entertain. What's the BTU-hr rating?

When it is all put together you can see then until then figure it all out, mr rocket scientist who calls a Heat pump a AC unit

Yes 240w will be a service once you see how many miners you can cool with it. The cost is cheaper then liquid coolers for GPU and ASICS and is easily expanded.

Stop flapping the gums and show us what you have to contribute to the mining community. So far you haven't contributed a dam thing but a bunch of gum flapping. Go spend some time with your family...That's right they are at the neighbors visiting their daddy.

well considering 240W = 818 BTU/hr, yeah. wont help much lol.

all real miners know that the most cost effective cooling method is ventilation...

you're not contributing anything here. you're pushing half assed snake oil hoping for a handout to your crypto addresses.
January 14, 2019, 10:25:48 PM

When it is all put together you can see then until then figure it all out, mr rocket scientist who calls a Heat pump a AC unit

Yes 240w will be a service once you see how many miners you can cool with it. The cost is cheaper then liquid coolers for GPU and ASICS and is easily expanded.

Stop flapping the gums and show us what you have to contribute to the mining community. So far you haven't contributed a dam thing but a bunch of gum flapping. Go spend some time with your family...That's right they are at the neighbors visiting their daddy.
January 14, 2019, 09:13:12 PM

January 14, 2019, 08:43:12 PM
You said your opinion now get over it and drop it. I have other items that work and will be released in the near future.

Miner Chiller/Cooler around $100-$150. Chiller for your miner that rated at 2 amps 120vac and 134a Freon the whole unit is about the size of a Z9 full size and be setup for multiple miners and a liquid cooling system for under $50, same thing can be setup for multiple miners. See I can move on so you should too.

I will and I bet you will say it wont do it wit less than 3 amps ac power. I will post ya a video of the main unit.

https://youtu.be/vtHrdh4mY-M

As soon as the rest of my parts get here I will assemble it and show how it can be expanded for many miners. The main unit is about the size of a Z9.Never said it was free but will run on less than 2 amps ac power

There you go again your such a fuckhead. That's not a AC unit first off and that as was stated is the main unit that uses 1.5-2.0 amps 120vac with a reversing valve for a quick defrost if needed. That's called a Heat Pump not a AC unit.

Now your at the point of all you are doing is harassing another member. Which is against the forum rules since your the upstanding man you claim to be why don't you follow the rules because that's what you like to do follow.

not one for consistency are ya?

specs say 1.5-2.0 so i added a amp just for you so less than 3 amps if that satisfy you

and as far as grammar I never said I was a grammar expert
January 14, 2019, 07:59:35 PM
You said your opinion now get over it and drop it. I have other items that work and will be released in the near future.

Miner Chiller/Cooler around $100-$150. Chiller for your miner that rated at 2 amps 120vac and 134a Freon the whole unit is about the size of a Z9 full size and be setup for multiple miners and a liquid cooling system for under $50, same thing can be setup for multiple miners. See I can move on so you should too.

I will and I bet you will say it wont do it wit less than 3 amps ac power. I will post ya a video of the main unit.

As soon as the rest of my parts get here I will assemble it and show how it can be expanded for many miners. The main unit is about the size of a Z9.Never said it was free but will run on less than 2 amps ac power

There you go again your such a fuckhead. That's not a AC unit first off and that as was stated is the main unit that uses 1.5-2.0 amps 120vac with a reversing valve for a quick defrost if needed. That's called a Heat Pump not a AC unit.

Now your at the point of all you are doing is harassing another member. Which is against the forum rules since your the upstanding man you claim to be why don't you follow the rules because that's what you like to do follow.

not one for consistency are ya?
January 14, 2019, 07:53:07 PM
And woooow. You took apart an AC unit. So impressive Roll Eyes

Good job little buddy.

You should just put your miners in your freezer while you’re at it.

You’re*. It’s really not that hard.

You + Are = You’re.

Your = possession
January 14, 2019, 07:00:55 PM
And woooow. You took apart an AC unit. So impressive Roll Eyes

Good job little buddy.

You should just put your miners in your freezer while you’re at it.
January 14, 2019, 06:58:02 PM
Please don't PM chipless if you want to hold onto your funds Wink

Miner Chiller/Cooler for under $100. Chiller for your miner that rated at 2 amps 120vac and 134a Freon the whole unit is about the size of a Z9 full size and be setup for multiple miners and a liquid cooling system for under $50, same thing can be setup for multiple miners. See I can move on so you should too.

please post about it. pretty please.

First it was 2 amps, then 3 amps. Then 2 amps. Sounds legit
January 14, 2019, 06:19:48 PM
introducing chipless's new ZERO COST cooling system, use 120mm fans driven from mains to drive a windmill generator to power a bunch of peltier coolers
January 14, 2019, 05:43:41 PM

Miner Chiller/Cooler for under $100. Chiller for your miner that rated at 2 amps 120vac and 134a Freon the whole unit is about the size of a Z9 full size and be setup for multiple miners and a liquid cooling system for under $50, same thing can be setup for multiple miners. See I can move on so you should too.

please post about it. pretty please.
Activity: 145
Merit: 1
January 14, 2019, 04:21:58 PM
The world of mining is very sad at the moment, fortunately there is the chipless thread.

Thank you for your investment
January 14, 2019, 02:58:35 PM

January 14, 2019, 02:26:55 PM
January 14, 2019, 01:41:32 PM

That's right you been over it now shut the hell up and move on. If after 14 pages of your "it cant be done"  there are people who are still interested they have made a decision and how they deal with the information is up to them and if they are not interested in it then so be it if not I don't really care. Either way it was free information. Act like a grown man and get over it

No. No there are not people who are interested. Everyone on the planet who can use a keyboard and navigate to this thread thinks you're mentally handicapped and for mercy's sake are asking you to stop embarassing yourself so publicly. Delete your account. Delete your shitty MSPaint diagrams. Delete your shitty YouTube channel, and start over because you've lost not only any shred of credibility but any semblance of respect from every damn person exposed to this.

Move to another thread … The ones interested have to pm me because of assholes like you. Some of you wont let others conversate about something instead you and a couple others feel the need to hijack a thread. If you don't agree or like the thread don't come back go find another thread to hijack.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
January 14, 2019, 12:47:58 PM

That's right you been over it now shut the hell up and move on. If after 14 pages of your "it cant be done"  there are people who are still interested they have made a decision and how they deal with the information is up to them and if they are not interested in it then so be it if not I don't really care. Either way it was free information. Act like a grown man and get over it

No. No there are not people who are interested. Everyone on the planet who can use a keyboard and navigate to this thread thinks you're mentally handicapped and for mercy's sake are asking you to stop embarassing yourself so publicly. Delete your account. Delete your shitty MSPaint diagrams. Delete your shitty YouTube channel, and start over because you've lost not only any shred of credibility but any semblance of respect from every damn person exposed to this.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
January 14, 2019, 11:52:39 AM
I'm also not hearing you say you're NOT a flat earther... so there's that
I was showing this post to the wife. She nearly wet herself when we got to this bit.

She understood how dumb this idea is and she's a nurse (I have an electronics degree so it's obvious to me).

OP doesn't seem to get the fact that not one person who has replied here thinks it will work. Why he keeps throwing in wind/solar power is beyond me when it doesn't come into the 'design' is beyond me.
January 13, 2019, 08:41:43 AM
There’s people interested because this world is full of uneducated suckers who think they can get something for nothing.

It will never work.
Pages:
Jump to: