Pages:
Author

Topic: Alternative Electricity for Mining - page 7. (Read 28103 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 09, 2019, 10:54:00 PM
I just started a GoFundMe page, raising money to send Chipless back to high school.

I'm on my 5th box of popcorn.... This is just too much.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
January 09, 2019, 10:50:31 PM
You must not be able to read because no one said it was free energy its a way to reduce energy costs.  You cant even get that straight go design some diapers.

your claim: ability to provide 60,000W of power, while only using 500W from the wall. right?

we've established that 1 watt = 1 joule per second.

1 joule is a measure of energy.

that means you are claiming to provide 60,000 joules of energy every second, while only providing 500 joules of energy into the system every second.

60,000 - 500 = 59,500 joules of energy netted from your process every second. "free"

where does that energy come from?

this is why what you are saying is not possible and why you are claiming to have free energy. anything less than 60,000W input is impossible to get 60,000W output. and thats in a perfect system, which the world is not, there are always losses.

you get no free lunch. enjoy your $400 electric bill next month.

No one claimed 60kw it was said the inverters max is 60kw get your facts straight do you know what "up to" means?

Next time to just satisfy you I will use a 3000 watt inverter for the examples. Will that make you happy and quit whining like a little bitch.
I gave a plan and parts list and also said things can be changed to suit your needs.

It shows you cant fucking read aparently. We are a forum not a fucking NASA I am an engineer lab.

ok then.

your claim: ability to provide 3000W of power, while only using 500W from the wall. right?

that means you are claiming to provide 3000 joules of energy every second, while only providing 500 joules of energy into the system every second.

3000 - 500 = 2500 joules of energy netted from your process every second. "free"

I am not going to keep going back and forth with you enough people have shown interest by message, you stated your theory now leave it and let others decide if they want to try it. You are not their mother and dont need to control what others may want to try.

This thread was put here to share information not for you and a couple other people to harass the members. Most of you who made negative comments have probably never designed or put something together other then your plastic toys and use google for everything.

can you please keep going back and forth

doit4thepopcorn
Activity: 559
Merit: 4
January 09, 2019, 10:35:12 PM
Could you please tell us from which college so we can avoid sending our children there wasting our money??

This is the pump he's using in his example:
https://www.amazon.com/Seaflo-100PSI-Self-priming-Diaphragm-Pump/dp/B0166UBJX4/

100PSI, 12V, 5amp.

More importantly 5L/min flow rate. This is the one that can power a hydroelectric generator!

100 PSI = 689476 Pa
5L/min = 8.33 * 10^-5 m^3/s

689,476 Pa * 8.33 * 10-5 m^3/s = 57.45 J/s

a 60W pump puts out water at (advertised) 57W. WOW who woulda thunk!!

Can you at least have the decency to agree that a water pump cant produce water with greater energy than the pump is consuming? You know, like the simple math above? Of course not, you're just going to ramble on about your shitty ms paint pics and calling people names because you mistake your autism for intelligence.

How do you even know what pump I have located to do the job? I never even listed the model number.
Activity: 367
Merit: 34
January 09, 2019, 09:42:54 PM
Could you please tell us from which college so we can avoid sending our children there wasting our money??

100PSI, 12V, 5amp.

More importantly 5L/min flow rate. This is the one that can power a hydroelectric generator!

100 PSI = 689476 Pa

Can you at least have the decency to agree that a water pump cant produce water with greater energy than the pump is consuming? You know, like the simple math above? Of course not, you're just going to ramble on about your shitty ms paint pics and calling people names because you mistake your autism for intelligence.

I’m guessing he has some non science degrees lol. If any at all. Certainly no engineer.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
January 09, 2019, 09:21:15 PM

100PSI, 12V, 5amp.

100 PSI = 689476 Pa

January 09, 2019, 08:47:46 PM
Dear Chipless,

Can you please let us all know which companies you used to work for? 

This way we will know NEVER to use them.

I barely graduated high school and even I know this doesn't work just from sitting in physics class.

And I have 2 college degree but as we all know the degree is worthless unless the person holding it knows what they are doing by experience and not just textbook. Well I have 35+ yrs experience where many people would say you cant do that and I did. I grew up with a father who was an engineer for Cray Research, Sperry, FMC and a couple other companies who did the same thing acheived goals others said could not be completed. I have partners who designed the guidance system for the air force, another holds the patents for the LNB for satellite systems, and so on as I said I am not no rookie and have verified my work with others. The internal circuits of the inverter is something you know nothing about but yet you are going to state you know it wont work.

As I said this is here for people who want to know or try if its not for you then skip the thread rather then comment on something you learned in high school.
January 09, 2019, 08:44:04 PM

I am not going to keep going back and forth with you enough people have shown interest by message, you stated your theory now leave it and let others decide if they want to try it. You are not their mother and dont need to control what others may want to try.

This thread was put here to share information not for you and a couple other people to harass the members. Most of you who made negative comments have probably never designed or put something together other then your plastic toys and use google for everything.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. You’ve provided none.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 09, 2019, 08:24:30 PM
Dear Chipless,

Can you please let us all know which companies you used to work for? 

This way we will know NEVER to use them.

I barely graduated high school and even I know this doesn't work just from sitting in physics class.
January 09, 2019, 08:08:17 PM
You must not be able to read because no one said it was free energy its a way to reduce energy costs.  You cant even get that straight go design some diapers.

your claim: ability to provide 60,000W of power, while only using 500W from the wall. right?

that means you are claiming to provide 60,000 joules of energy every second, while only providing 500 joules of energy into the system every second.

60,000 - 500 = 59,500 joules of energy netted from your process every second. "free"

this is why what you are saying is not possible and why you are claiming to have free energy. anything less than 60,000W input is impossible to get 60,000W output. and thats in a perfect system, which the world is not, there are always losses.

No one claimed 60kw it was said the inverters max is 60kw get your facts straight do you know what "up to" means?

Next time to just satisfy you I will use a 3000 watt inverter for the examples. Will that make you happy and quit whining like a little bitch.
I gave a plan and parts list and also said things can be changed to suit your needs.

It shows you cant fucking read aparently. We are a forum not a fucking NASA I am an engineer lab.

ok then.

your claim: ability to provide 3000W of power, while only using 500W from the wall. right?

that means you are claiming to provide 3000 joules of energy every second, while only providing 500 joules of energy into the system every second.

3000 - 500 = 2500 joules of energy netted from your process every second. "free"

Activity: 155
January 09, 2019, 06:15:14 PM
Reported again for saying you provided proof of violating conservation of energy. Everyone stop responding, just report. Ban this fucking piece of trash. Your logic/justifications/proof have been thoroughly fucking ripped apart at every step, and your logical fallacies, circular arguments, and fake pseudoscience and snakeoil salespitches are exhausting and need to be removed from this forum and this site.

Nothing has been proven wrong with my design. The only thing is some guy copy and pasting from google while living in his moms basement claiming to be a NASA scientist who has contradicted himself numerous time in his posts. I am not selling anything either.

who are you going to believe, the guy who studied and trained in this field for NASA satellites? or the podunk backwoods guy who thinks he invented free energy?

you decide.
I'm with podunk backwood guy
January 09, 2019, 05:34:50 PM

ok then.

January 09, 2019, 05:33:29 PM
except this parking lot is inside the gates with armed guards requiring credentials to get it. so yeah LOL. good luck trying to get on base to even get to this lot if you dont work here.

you're looking at building 29 of over 30 different buildings at this facility.

gee this looks familiar: https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/servicing/SM4/multimedia/1_BldgNineHST.html

I really dont care who or what you do you are still the one who is wrong that it cant be done to save you energy. I will get you some more videos to show you how wrong you are as far as my power consumption I know pretty close to how much power the electric motor will use based on the specs and it sure aint 18 amps of 12vac to power the motor as you are trying to claim.

please post more videos. we have plenty of popcorn. mining is slow and we can use the entertainment of some idiot spouting nonsense.

January 09, 2019, 05:32:43 PM

January 09, 2019, 05:27:59 PM
except this parking lot is inside the gates with armed guards requiring credentials to get it. so yeah LOL. good luck trying to get on base to even get to this lot if you dont work here.

gee this looks familiar: https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/servicing/SM4/multimedia/1_BldgNineHST.html

I really dont care who or what you do you are still the one who is wrong that it cant be done to save you energy. I will get you some more videos to show you how wrong you are as far as my power consumption I know pretty close to how much power the electric motor will use based on the specs and it sure aint 18 amps of 120vac to power the motor as you are trying to claim.
January 09, 2019, 05:26:01 PM

Activity: 266
Merit: 2
January 09, 2019, 05:20:59 PM
You could deploy the use of solar systems which isn't only cost effective in terms of maintenance and affordability in the long run but also can serve the purpose. Aside this, you can look for mining platforms that have made everything so easy with state of the art technologies and power effective hardwares. One of such platforms is whalesburg. Whalesburg's goal is to simplify mining while also improving profitability and ease of use for Miners of all categories. Whalesburg offers one of the most robust and flexible crypto mining platforms available due to the vast amount of features they aim to implement into their softwares. They boast of all the necessary features necessary for a proper mining experience to users. Ranging from essential parts to energy conserving systems and gadgets. Check them out!  
January 09, 2019, 05:18:50 PM

January 09, 2019, 05:11:21 PM

Anyone can take a picture in the parking lot. You must not be able to read because no one said it was free energy its a way to reduce energy costs.  You cant even get that straight go design some diapers.
January 09, 2019, 05:03:44 PM
Reported again for saying you provided proof of violating conservation of energy. Everyone stop responding, just report. Ban this fucking piece of trash. Your logic/justifications/proof have been thoroughly fucking ripped apart at every step, and your logical fallacies, circular arguments, and fake pseudoscience and snakeoil salespitches are exhausting and need to be removed from this forum and this site.

Nothing has been proven wrong with my design. The only thing is some guy copy and pasting from google while living in his moms basement claiming to be a NASA scientist who has contradicted himself numerous time in his posts. I am not selling anything either.

who are you going to believe, the guy who studied and trained in this field for NASA satellites? or the podunk backwoods guy who thinks he invented free energy?

you decide.
January 09, 2019, 04:27:19 PM

I may have posted a bigger inverter then I should have but the one I use is easily expanded for more energy, it only uses what you are drawing from it so a bigger one is no big deal. That is why I stated that a different inverter can be used to suit your needs as well as stated that you can add more batteries and generator heads to increase your power needs. This is a basic setup I am not out to build it for anyone.
Pages:
Jump to: