Pages:
Author

Topic: Alternative Electricity for Mining - page 6. (Read 28103 times)

Activity: 367
Merit: 34
January 11, 2019, 09:41:51 AM
I just started a GoFundMe page, raising money to send Chipless back to high school.

I'm on my 5th box of popcorn.... This is just too much.

Aww.....You didnt have to do that direct them to make a donation to the wallet on the first post.

And there lies the scam. He’s making it look like he’s doing something to trick people into donating.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
January 11, 2019, 09:01:59 AM
Without a video explaining how it works and proof it works as advertised then this is pretty much a biased thread.
copper member
Activity: 282
Merit: 31
January 11, 2019, 06:02:13 AM
we know, as you wrote in your first post, you personally run that system and power multiple asic from it

it is just such a shame bitmain did not read about it, done it on large scale, so they could avoid so much pollution from the coal power plants

Actually you need to look at there new BitDeer facility it is on a river and you can clearly see the water coming out from the building they may be using Hydro-Generator systems to run that facility you cant see any power lines running to the mountains edge where the facility is located. They may also be using it for liquid cooling

Nobody is disputing renewable energy sources like wind or hydro, I think that they're amazing. The thing people are disagreeing with is that you're putting some energy into a system, and getting more out.
Activity: 559
Merit: 4
January 11, 2019, 03:52:37 AM
we know, as you wrote in your first post, you personally run that system and power multiple asic from it

it is just such a shame bitmain did not read about it, done it on large scale, so they could avoid so much pollution from the coal power plants

Actually you need to look at there new BitDeer facility it is on a river and you can clearly see the water coming out from the building they may be using Hydro-Generator systems to run that facility you cant see any power lines running to the mountains edge where the facility is located. They may also be using it for liquid cooling
January 11, 2019, 03:10:45 AM
You don't use megawatts of power for space broadcast. I mean hell, you can pick up moonbounce transmissions sub-1W.

You ruined it, that was for him to answer I wanted to see if he would comment, if he is any of the men on the HST team he is pathetic and in no way acts according to NASA's policies the way he started off his conversation. Very unprofessional and is more then likely a janitor or some sort of assistant to someone. Forgot to add he has made fun of handicapped people, really he goes to a level of thinking its funny to pick on a handicapped person thats a pathetic person with a pathetic life.

He has shown nothing but internet copy and pastes and doubts every person on the internet who has proven him wrong. He has said it will work but not with the intended outcome but has yet to show a different way to get the full outcome all he keeps insisting on is the motor doesnt pull the rated or close to rated amps and a pulley cant give you more rpm and the needed torque or you need more batteries and charging power and how you cant get your power cheaper etc...etc. Common sense would say if you need more power add batteries or more generator head to acheive the needed outcome.

Bigger then I showed ...You can run 4x 2000w heads from 1x 1/2hp electric motor and have enough torque and speed to get 8000 watts charging power or about 332 amps charging power. So if you use a 24vdc 8000 watt inverter you sustain with no batteries, they help take the load off directly pulling from the inverter, the electric motor is only pulling about 8 amps at 120vac or 1000 watts. So you just went from drawing will say 5000 watts from the wall for your miner to 1000 watts from the wall that isnt too hard to understand and you still have 3000 watts left on the inverter to use. To say you need a motor that pulls 72 amps to make the motor spin with the right torque and speed is just stupidity. With a motor that big you could run over 20 PMG/PMA's. 72 amps is equal to a 11hp gas engine on a 15-20kw gas generator he dont want to acknowledge that a PMG and PMA has very little drag when compared to a normal generator head.
Activity: 236
Merit: 16
January 11, 2019, 02:44:11 AM
You don't use megawatts of power for space broadcast. I mean hell, you can pick up moonbounce transmissions sub-1W.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
January 11, 2019, 12:50:32 AM
Just post an alternate perpetual energy system, throw in a MSPaint diagram, say you're cashing out $10,000/day from the electric company paying you to run it. Make him prove that your system isn't better, and then just call him an idiot for not believing you every post.
January 10, 2019, 11:53:04 PM
Go back to high school and take a physics class.
January 10, 2019, 11:08:09 PM
For a 47 mph wind simulation yo need only 8.836 f/lb of pressure per square foot. You can get that much out of a small electrical motor and the 7875 rpm needed to spin a PMG with 500w or less of power consumption. The PMG has a set drag  it doesnt increase like a gas generator or alternator does therefore once the torque and rpm is configured nothing should change. A PMG is the same thing as a dynamo and they dont increase drag the drag is the same no matter how fast you turn it.

A couple of you are the stupid ones you have been proven by thousands of people online that there are many different designs to generate needed power for either free or at a price reduction.

Wrong again little guy.

The faster you spin it, the harder it is to spin. It feels easy to spin by hand, because there’s NO LOAD. Start spinning it up faster and faster and it will require more and more torque (and power) to keep increasing the speed. You hook your 500w motor to it and it will only be able to maintain a speed equivalent or less than 500W output. Adding pulleys won’t help, because if you try to ramp up the ratio for more speed, you end up with proportionally less torque and the PMG will end up spinning the same speed (and likely slower because now not only are you spinning the PMG but also the mass of the pulleys you just added)

You literally have no clue how these things work. You just read the max output specs on the label thinking you get that all the time no matter the input.

http://www.hydrogenappliances.com/pmacurves.html

Torque Calculations:
We have no Torque figures since Torque is totally a function of LOAD. A PMA with no load requires ZERO torque to turn at a ZERO load. You can't rate PMA's with simple torque figures since "AMPS" or "LOAD" is up to every individual situation and individual people have endless configuration ideas for their
DRIVER and LOAD figures for whatever "Gizmo" they are building.

Stay in school kids. Stay in STEM.
January 10, 2019, 09:48:09 PM
For a 47 mph wind simulation yo need only 8.836 f/lb of pressure per square foot. You can get that much out of a small electrical motor and the 7875 rpm needed to spin a PMG with 500w or less of power consumption. The PMG has a set drag  it doesnt increase like a gas generator or alternator does therefore once the torque and rpm is configured nothing should change. A PMG is the same thing as a dynamo and they dont increase drag the drag is the same no matter how fast you turn it.

A couple of you are the stupid ones you have been proven by thousands of people online that there are many different designs to generate needed power for either free or at a price reduction.
January 10, 2019, 09:14:02 PM
Two things are infinite. The universe, and chipless’s stupidity.

And I’m not quite sure about the universe.
January 10, 2019, 08:42:24 PM
ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
January 10, 2019, 08:19:32 PM
except you wont pedal to "start" it. you will have to pedal continuously to keep adding energy. and one person isnt enough to run a miner lol.

No thats what a small electric motor could do for you... turn the crank and spin the tire and you cant tell me that cant be done hell even use a 10 speed bike shift gears to make more or less rpm with the same amount of input power. You dont need hundreds of ft pounds of torque the PMG is free spinning with about 10 foot pounds of resistance or less
January 10, 2019, 06:07:20 PM
except you wont pedal to "start" it. you will have to pedal continuously to keep adding energy. and one person isnt enough to run a miner lol.
January 10, 2019, 06:05:12 PM
do you know what recursion is? wouldn't you be able to recursively use your system to reduce the amount of power needed multiple times?
January 10, 2019, 05:06:33 PM
more moronic posts from someone that doesn't understand energy.

RE: the youtube video showing "4 ways to charge phone with free energy"

1. dc motors hooked together. energy was input to the system by him spinning it, that mechanical energy was added. he didnt show it spinning for more than a few seconds at a time. and voltage output would be very low and would never charge the phone perpetually, which is why he didnt show more than a few seconds, since the energy inputted would be wasted on the losses and little circuit he added to it. i'm betting it stopped after a few seconds.

2. wheel riding on a bike. not free energy at all. the energy was input himself by turning the bike wheel. not much else to say here.

3. magnets. this is just fake. and similar to scenario 1, will stop eventually. go ahead and try it yourself.

4. energy is being pulled from the hot water. will stop once water gets cold. just like scenario 2, it's getting external energy and will require more energy input than you get out of it.

all of these options are incredibly low voltage and power, and never showed it even increasing the charge by 1% on that phone. would never scale up to something like the power requirements of a PC

all of the videos you posted require more energy input than you get out of it. you'll never reduce your energy and wallet cost with these methods. runs on soda? but you have to keep buying soda and aluminum... lol. doesnt exactly reduce your costs.

try harder little buddy.  

Its about reducing costs not eliminating them 100%

So you apply the energy to get it going then remove it until needed again. If I have to peddle a bike to get the electric motor running to start a system so it could run itself I want  Huffy BMX. No one said you dont need some energy but there are ways to reduce your power bill and mine.
January 10, 2019, 04:25:39 PM
more moronic posts from someone that doesn't understand energy.

RE: the youtube video showing "4 ways to charge phone with free energy"

1. dc motors hooked together. energy was input to the system by him spinning it, that mechanical energy was added. he didnt show it spinning for more than a few seconds at a time. and voltage output would be very low and would never charge the phone perpetually, which is why he didnt show more than a few seconds, since the energy inputted would be wasted on the losses and little circuit he added to it. i'm betting it stopped after a few seconds.

2. wheel riding on a bike. not free energy at all. the energy was input himself by turning the bike wheel. not much else to say here.

3. magnets. this is just fake. and similar to scenario 1, will stop eventually. go ahead and try it yourself.

4. energy is being pulled from the hot water. will stop once water gets cold. just like scenario 2, it's getting external energy and will require more energy input than you get out of it.

all of these options are incredibly low voltage and power, and never showed it even increasing the charge by 1% on that phone. would never scale up to something like the power requirements of a PC

all of the videos you posted require more energy input than you get out of it. you'll never reduce your energy and wallet cost with these methods. runs on soda? but you have to keep buying soda and aluminum... lol. doesnt exactly reduce your costs.

try harder little buddy.  
January 10, 2019, 03:22:39 PM
Why don't you just do this?

It seems obvious to me that if your first claim is true, that you could easily add multiple units of your setup in series, and each one would need less original input. Maybe you'd need more than two sets in series to get down to a 9v battery to power a tiny motor and the actual kit would be smaller but I've only made the motor smaller in this image. You simply need a tiny battery to power a small alternator/inverter to provide the small amount of power needed to drive your original setup.

Now I think about it, what the hell are these electricity companies doing building these large wind generators. Surely they could use a combination of your design and mine, and power it from one of these https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/toy-windmill-beach-blue-white-57747793.jpg

Instead I will use 200 of these

https://www.hbarsci.com/products/ph1245n8?gclid=CjwKCAiA99vhBRBnEiwAwpk-uNdqYr-KgDZtgnLdpyTcnf12wPZSo26dQipE4lcF8tTBw4627k5zCBoClhQQAvD_BwE

it will give about 200 amp charging power.

Or these that are self sustaining battery charging

https://www.zoro.com/zurn-hydro-generator-retro-fit-kit-for-5unr7-p6900-gen/i/G3627696/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y0C8_ykYiw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ_vDA7xsGs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3oXvy0J4PE  Best one showing you dont need a battery to make power looks like self sustaining to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDMIMP-DlQ4 this one runs on soda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK6mzLOWhq0 how bout this one that runs on trash

There are thousands of videos showing how you can reduce or eliminate the electric cost for mining

This company sells electric motors to run wind turbines
https://www.bonfiglioliusa.com/en-us/wind/products/electric-motors-for-wind-turbines/

January 10, 2019, 08:56:13 AM

It seems obvious to me that if your first claim is true, that you could easily add multiple units of your setup in series, and each one would need less original input. Maybe you'd need more than two sets in series to get down to a 9v battery to power a tiny motor and the actual kit would be smaller but I've only made the motor smaller in this image. You simply need a tiny battery to power a small alternator/inverter to provide the small amount of power needed to drive your original setup.

Now I think about it, what the hell are these electricity companies doing building these large wind generators. Surely they could use a combination of your design and mine, and power it from one of these https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/toy-windmill-beach-blue-white-57747793.jpg

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
January 10, 2019, 07:52:36 AM
https://imgur.com/a/MhVZSzT

Pages:
Jump to: