Pages:
Author

Topic: Am done with KYC - page 15. (Read 22089 times)

Activity: 725
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
July 19, 2019, 06:15:42 AM
There is one thing I have realized from my experience with KYC for bounties. Almost all the projects I have provided my personal information to them failed to even get listed on exchanges and the project dies off. Surprisingly, those that didn't require KYC paid me and the project is truly developing. My point is, am beginning to think those project requesting hunters to go through KYC are just in for their information to trade and do not have any intentions to develop their crypto project so let's be vigilant about whom we carelessly give our details to, for some peanuts...May God bless our hustle
Yes, I think this is a rather strange requirement. Maybe this is needed by some private investors, but not by people who do the work and immediately sell tokens.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
July 19, 2019, 05:56:57 AM
There is one thing I have realized from my experience with KYC for bounties. Almost all the projects I have provided my personal information to them failed to even get listed on exchanges and the project dies off. Surprisingly, those that didn't require KYC paid me and the project is truly developing. My point is, am beginning to think those project requesting hunters to go through KYC are just in for their information to trade and do not have any intentions to develop their crypto project so let's be vigilant about whom we carelessly give our details to, for some peanuts...May God bless our hustle

Personally I don't like anything  KYC so I try much as possible to stay very far away from projects that requires it and even projects that tends to require KYC pays little or nothing
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
July 19, 2019, 05:28:25 AM

If you cannot afford your identity to be exposed, then i suggest you to not joining any campaign that requiring KYC to receive the reward.
It can be dangerous if you are an important person and the project that received your KYC document turned to be a scam project.
Better to participate in other bounty campaigns that no requiring KYC procedure.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
July 18, 2019, 03:27:08 PM
I have also experienced the same. The projects which did not demand kyc are really doing good. Also I have observed that the personal information is getting distributed to other parties, without my knowledge.
I am deciding now to exclude projects which requires kyc.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 18, 2019, 02:58:28 PM
I thought I was the only one who has noticed this, almost all the projects I have done KYC for has turned out to be almost useless but those bounties that do not stress hunters at all turns out to be the ones that pays the best.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
July 18, 2019, 01:42:50 PM
but not all bounties that require participants to do KYC have a cheap price, there are number of KYC bounties that have quite expensive prices, they are not from KYC or not but it all depends on the team in developing, but be careful if you want to do it
I believe that the implementation of kyc should depend on the value of the project that it carries. if this is some kind of project with a utility token, then I don’t understand why we need kyc in this case

I don't understand if it is a project with a utility token, no need to kyc. For bounties, depending on the conditions from the project team they want or do not require KYC. We have the right to accept or disavow them
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
July 10, 2019, 01:53:34 AM
if got $1000 wroth of tokens or equivalent is must be KYC, but only $2 or less needs KYC its suck
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
July 10, 2019, 01:25:28 AM
Its been a long time that I promote KYC bounties last because last time that I did they never pay me my token till sate and bounties with no KYC keeps paying so since then I just stop joining bounties asking for KYC ,some of the bounty are fake and some aren't so its all still about luck
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1
July 10, 2019, 12:46:45 AM
I do not participate in those companies that require KYC and do not use such exchanges
I can not entrust my data to them
I heard a lot about what this data is selling
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
July 10, 2019, 12:38:19 AM
Only those projects with great quality should implement KYC, they used it for security and it's beneficial to the future of the project, but unfortunately some projects might have used for their own interest, maybe sold our info for other projects promotion.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 654
July 09, 2019, 07:55:38 PM
I do not hesitate to do KYC if there is a guarantee of data security. I just did the BCNEX KYC because they collaborated with Akamai, I think it is a guarantee of security for my data and I believe.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
June 13, 2019, 04:38:39 PM
I don’t think that the bounty companies that requested KYC and didn’t pay for it, specifically lured your data. Of course it is annoying, but more KYC is needed in order to determine if you are a real person or you just have a lot of accounts. I ran into KYC many years ago in network companies, and there they also struggled with fake akkanty to prevent stacking. In my practice, there were bounty companies with KYC and they paid everything according to the conditions. Most likely, you just got such companies that could not realize themselves.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
June 13, 2019, 04:13:44 PM
Yes, no bounty is worth giving out personal informations for, it doesn't matter how much they offer, how sure are that it is not just a way to steal users information. you can not even be sure that incase the project doesn't reach softcap and they have to cancel ico, they will not use the informations they got for their selfish interest.
Activity: 48
Merit: 3
Dream big Aim for the sky make it happen
June 12, 2019, 06:48:10 AM
join only bounty that is guaranteed or they achieved at least the base of their project as all of us know providing our personal information is risky for me i will not use my personal documentation for bounty except the project is running good or atleast achieve some of their goal
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
June 12, 2019, 06:31:23 AM
Requiring KYC on Bounties  is one of the hottest issue in the crypto-space today. The most common question is about safety of our personal data. Lately i was shock with some people are sending their personal data in exchange for some bucks of airdrop tokens. Its been alarming since one of the cryptocurrency features was the anonymity but what happen now to our doom privacy. It should be corrected until its not too late.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
June 12, 2019, 06:30:52 AM
but not all bounties that require participants to do KYC have a cheap price, there are number of KYC bounties that have quite expensive prices, they are not from KYC or not but it all depends on the team in developing, but be careful if you want to do it
I believe that the implementation of kyc should depend on the value of the project that it carries. if this is some kind of project with a utility token, then I don’t understand why we need kyc in this case
we have our own consideration about kyc.if we think we will receive high value on our bounty reward we could do it.but if it don't we could pass it.only few bounty that required kyc to receive reward.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 12, 2019, 06:20:21 AM
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
June 12, 2019, 06:08:57 AM
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
June 12, 2019, 04:40:42 AM
Most project are just scam as they use the data for something else as regard the jurisdiction rules is just a fake news, and most of them dont state if the kyc will be required for bounty at start but at the end of the campaign which force every participants to drop the kyc and at the end they find so many excuse to stop the distribution which need to be chaek by this forum too in helping out the community to no engage in scam project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
June 12, 2019, 04:26:01 AM
In bounty, you still have to go to get a reward, and no one is protected from fraud. You only need to limit yourself from useless airdrops and don’t waste your data too much.
Pages:
Jump to: