Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late ? - page 8. (Read 6784 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 3
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 02, 2018, 11:54:36 PM
of course the big NO, i think this is the best time for you to buy. if the prediction are true bitcoin price will rise up in april. good luck mate..
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 11:49:10 PM
I don't see why it would be too late. When all bitcoins will be discovered, that will be too late!

Good luck on your quest mate.

Buy now as long as you have the potential and the btc, just be responsible of what your doing.,its not too late!
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 11:42:28 PM
I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?
I think it's not too late to buy bitcoin now, because bitcoin is now priced down, so I think it would be a good time to buy bitcoin as a long-term investment, because bitcoin will grow more in the future, so do not be afraid, I'm sure all will be good, bitcoin will increase more and more
Activity: 196
February 02, 2018, 11:32:15 PM
Yes you are leat, should you buy bitcoin 2 year ago and sell it now.so many people know that they are leat to buy bitcoin.you are never too late when you invert, that is what l believe when someone just started investing.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
February 02, 2018, 11:27:20 PM
bitcoin is prediction to hit 55k this year (possible, could be higher)...

until then expect major volatility, but it is never too late to get into bitcoin.. especially at these levels after a 50% drop..

if you are planning to invest long term you are fine, if you are planning to invest for quick gains, then good luck and watch out! play safe!

It seems we will have to forget for sometime about those predictions and concentrate on what can be done for bitcoin to regain some of the investors that have decided to abandon it due to the recent drop in the price, that does not mean that we need to let ourselves be consumed by negativity but we need to concentrate in that instead of dreaming of huge prices that are impossible to reach right now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 11:18:42 PM
The value of btc is not stable right now and we can say that its not that good. But, if you want to invest it would be a good time especially later on, the price of btc will boom again. So, if you have the courage to take the risk and patience to wait, well, it will never be too late to invest. Just make sure you know whatever you are doing. Do more reading and make a choice.

For new investor now is good time to invest because the price is very low and it will recover soon or later.
Dont be doubt and make your own decision. Your decision will lead you to success or just sit and see the people get rich
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3
February 02, 2018, 11:12:03 PM
I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?

You are never too late when you invest, that is what I believe when someone just started investing. Bitcoin had gone down this past months and this is the best time to buy when it is still low, sooner or later bitcoin price will surge up again and you will be thankful that you have invested with it.  Many people do believe that bitcoin will go up again and if you are investing with bitcoin always think about the long-term investments and not a just short-term investment. Hope it helps  Wink
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 02, 2018, 11:10:10 PM
yes you are late, should you buy bitcoin 5 years ago and sell it now. many people think that they are all too late to buy bitcoin, why not 5 years ago? why buy now when the price is expensive? can it rise even higher? then they all think it's better to minning bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
February 02, 2018, 11:05:26 PM

how are you going today bitcoin prices are going down drastically and what do you feel about the price of bitcoin collapsed like this should you wait this time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is currently very cheap.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
February 02, 2018, 10:52:58 PM
Well there is no required time on joining bitcoin because bitcoin is for everyone.Maybe we cant be late in joining it because anytime we can really join on it for good and maybe today is the right time to join on it to have  some more experience that we can reffer on the situation that we  can really face in the near future.
Activity: 46
February 02, 2018, 10:38:22 PM
Nope coz the best time to buy bitcoin is when its price went down then you have to wait to raise the price of bitcoin..
copper member
Activity: 186
Merit: 20
February 02, 2018, 01:17:42 PM
No.There is no late in matter of bitcoin.You can start bitcoin whenever you want.But the sooner you invest in bitcoin,the sooner you will get profit.So you are not late but you would get more profit if you invest in bitcoin before.
Activity: 153
February 02, 2018, 12:15:08 PM
For me it is never too late to always be optimistic. Moreover I am new to bitcoin now. Then i will learn and learn about what is bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
February 02, 2018, 12:10:31 PM
It is always late if you just watch!

Watching is not always bad idea! As you can see price is going down extreamly fast and people who bought bitcoins few days ago getting mad cause they wasn't patient.
Activity: 110
February 02, 2018, 11:55:29 AM
I know the bitcoin is new, no word late and sorry because if you are serious and jelly to profit in bitcoin definitely you can, keep the spirit.
Activity: 70
February 02, 2018, 11:50:14 AM
And here we chip off into 2 parralel universes: in the 1st one we buy bitcoin with today's price saying like "It's the lowest low, just the right time, my finest hour!"
in the 2nd one tomorrow we're just watching it slip down to $7000....$6000....$5000...
Activity: 28
January 25, 2018, 01:18:47 AM
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 12:27:02 AM
The best time to buy is now.

for me its not late to join in bitcoin....just rather say im a biginner and surely promote to higher position and activity to bitcoin later on im be a successful bitcoiner in my country....no one tell that were late joining in bitcoin just we must do our work and determine to all discussion that we have.....
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
January 25, 2018, 12:10:31 AM
It is trading too high these days and fluctuating a lot. Better wait for sometime to get to little low and decide to buy.. For the time you can look for other crypto coins.. That may good future.

It is the right time to buy altcoins if the prices are in the DUMP state, then hold it and wait for the PUMP state in order to make profits, that is the most used tactic pin Trading Buy low Sell high, so I suggest on buying right now because it might be late for you if the bitcoin is going to have the correction of its price and the altcoins price might have its correction also, which it is going to PUMP altogether.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 10:44:57 PM
You're not too late. Because it is the beginning that the price of bitcoins has increased. So if you can buy 1 Bitcoins then buy that because in the next few years you'll find that double bitcoins will be raised twice.
Pages:
Jump to: