Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late ? - page 7. (Read 6784 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 102
February 13, 2018, 12:30:00 PM
I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?

starting bitcoin investment takes a lot of things to take into account. In starting something, people often think and ask themselves, "is it too late"? capital alone is not enough, the readiness to accept the worst risks is also very important in starting something
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 12:06:09 PM
I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?
It is never too late to invest in crypto-currencies and this will continue for at least 2-3 years. So even if you bought 20 thousand dollars each, do not worry, bitcoin will still cost more.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 12:03:08 PM
Now or Never  Smiley .. I think there's never to late in investing into bitcoin. Everyone have a different start time
to knows bitcoin and no problem with it. All depends on the conditions when we invest.
Activity: 238
February 13, 2018, 04:41:00 AM
No you're not late the bitcoin is nothing happen because its depends it depends on the running of the currency in different countries i think you buy now bitcoin because in the future you use it and give you a big money.
Activity: 89
Merit: 5
GuestCrew
February 03, 2018, 02:00:24 AM
At this moment while I type this answer, BitCoin's value is perhaps lower than it was ever for the past few months ... it has come down to 8k from as much as $20k+ only a month ago!

So, to answer your question, yes this can be a pretty good time to buy some BitCoins or even other coins because almost all coins are going low including Etherium which was keeping its position when all other coins were dropping!

Do note that things aren't looking all that positive now because the prices are falling, but if you have been around for atleast a few months in this crypto world then you know that things can improve anyday, what is unlikely is the prices falling this far low in the recent future - which makes it a great time to buy!

thanks,
Uttoran Sen
Activity: 71
Diving into the world of cryptocurrency XD
February 03, 2018, 01:49:22 AM
NOW would probably be the best time to buy bitcoin...before it rushes back to 20 times its current value by eoy
Activity: 266
February 03, 2018, 01:40:07 AM
No, you are not too late to buy bitcoin. Now is the perfect time to buy bitcoin because currently the bitcoin price in the market is decreasing by 50%. Hurry before the bitcoin price bounces back up again.
Activity: 196
February 03, 2018, 01:38:42 AM
At this time the value of bitcoin is too low and I think it is still decreasing. So, I think you are not too late to buy bitcoins. Buying now is a good idea while the price is down, we dont know it will increase tomorrow or next following day. Bitcoin price is so volatile, it goes up and down at anytime.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
February 03, 2018, 01:35:32 AM
There is no 'late' for bitcoin.
because bitcoin price is going to increase more.
just after the correction, it will going to increase
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 01:33:05 AM
The bitcoin price is increasing and it's not stable yet so your'e not late. Buying bitcoin is actually a good choice because it will really help you to gain more income and more money.  If you think that any time the bitcoin disappear your think it's wrong because no one can destroy bitcoin because no one know who created the bitcoin or crypto currency.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
February 03, 2018, 01:31:52 AM
It's never too late, the better question is are you too early?  Lots of volatility.  Beware of falling knives!
Activity: 152
February 03, 2018, 01:31:32 AM
 Many people are waiting for this moment to happen so that they could also invest in bitcoin. Most of them are also new to the cryptocurrency world like you and some of them are big investors who are a true believer of bitcoin.You're not late my friend actually this is the right time to buy bitcoin it because the price value goes down a little then grab this opportunities now. Maybe by next week it is more rising up again the price in the cryto market.
Activity: 74
February 03, 2018, 01:29:15 AM
Party is not over yet. Everyone are welcome to be a part of this community no matter who you are. now is the right time to buy or you can wait for a couple of days and check whether the price is still dropping or the price is starting to rise again.
Activity: 76
February 03, 2018, 01:26:51 AM
Bitcoin investment is not that late. The price is going down and it is the opportunity to buy some coins.you must immediately before losing the opportunity and do not delay.
Activity: 92
February 03, 2018, 01:25:05 AM
Anyway bitcoin of course more profitable more than gold. I think you should buy bitcoins this week or before end of the year. Its never late in bitcoin and at this moment the value of bitcoin is decreasing so I think this is the time to buy bit[Suspicious link removed]d luck on your journey.
Activity: 44
February 03, 2018, 01:22:59 AM
I think you should wait for a couple of more days because bitcoin value is now decreasing because they said this was due to price correction in which it will pull down the bitcoin for a little bit with the help of panic people.Every time when we buying bitcoin In the starting we thought that the price are very high but after some time we give appreciate to our decision
Activity: 140
February 03, 2018, 12:14:25 AM
Are you too late to be a Bitcoiner? for me No. Its never too late, I think that this is the exact time for you to invest your own bitcoins. and besides there is no limits on using or joining bitcoin but as other people say if you don't do anything, if you don't spend your time investing or doing an effort for investing, that is when you can say to yourself or feel that its too late. You can start whenever you want it is never too late while you are still young don't waste time on doing on what you want to do.  Grin
Activity: 531
February 03, 2018, 12:12:00 AM
As of now, you're not that late. Bitcoin's value is going down, you can buy more bitcoins with lower price. Then hold it for long term, and wait for it's value to go higher again and then go sell it.
Activity: 294
February 03, 2018, 12:10:57 AM
I think you are not too late to do that. Maybe if you want to buy some bitcoin for you save maybe this time is the right one. With low bitcoin prices now is a great time to buy bitcoin and you're not too late to start with bitcoin, buy bitcoin now. Better to be late than never. Good luck for you.
Activity: 139
February 03, 2018, 12:02:33 AM

Buy now because it still in deep.

Thanks ..

Im a newbie im gladly take some advices  and to read in this forum so that i can have my knowledge too, and not to be late also in buying btc.
Pages:
Jump to: