Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late ? - page 5. (Read 6784 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
February 24, 2018, 11:07:14 AM
Of course it's not too late.
It is too late.  Should have bought when below $7000.  Now you pay top premium price and the whales will take your money.  Wait for $5000 coming in next crisis.  I'll remind you again when you don't take my advice and the price hits $5000. 
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 11:10:35 AM
Of course it's not too late. It's time right now to be bought by the bitcoins and wait a bit with a cup of tea in hand.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
February 21, 2018, 11:00:35 AM
No, it's not too late. You are only in time to join the bitcoin or what we call the cryptocurrency world. In this field of work you can join anytime, anywhere. Stay informed only when you start and advise you to do research about it so that your knowledge is sufficient to address the many types of work or problems that you will surely encounter while you are in the field of learning. So do not waste time and take the chance at bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 09:12:46 AM
the best to buy bitcoin is now still it is best time to buy bitcoin bitcoin is expected to reach 50000 dollars by end of this year
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 21, 2018, 09:05:53 AM
The best time to buy is now.
Indeed. This is the right and best time to buy bitcoin because the price is not yet high. You can buy dip so that you can manage your money and I suggest you must buy so that you can earn much income in the near future. Just invest in bitcoin and earn more income.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
February 21, 2018, 08:57:41 AM
There is no one late in bitcoin. If you already knew bitcoin from the past few years, you are late in a sense that you already have regrets about the price. But if you just learn about it recently, then this is your optimal starting point. Buy now so you will profit and ypu would not have regrets in the future. Bitcoin is volatile so it is always a good buy.
Activity: 154
February 21, 2018, 08:47:35 AM
I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?

No there's no late here because you can still earn here whenever you start work on it. You buy 2 bitcoin and I suggest to you that hold it and wait to the price of it will be higher because the price of bitcoin is unpredictable sometimes there's a time that the price of it will goes down unexpectedly but it's also goes up.

It's better late than never. One thing that's important now is that you are already in Bitcoin. The value is not that high compared last year. Best time to invest.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 08:39:06 AM
I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?

No there's no late here because you can still earn here whenever you start work on it. You buy 2 bitcoin and I suggest to you that hold it and wait to the price of it will be higher because the price of bitcoin is unpredictable sometimes there's a time that the price of it will goes down unexpectedly but it's also goes up.
Activity: 314
February 21, 2018, 08:29:29 AM
It's never too late for investing in Bitcoin. Bitcoin expert are expecting much higher price soon, they goes to 50k$ or more in 2 years.Personally, i still buying everytime i can and i'm not planning to sell before 2020.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 08:21:28 AM
I think now is the perfect time for buying btc. so you no late. because now bitcoin price is low. I hopefully it will increase very early. so now if you invest some btc then it will give you very good profit in future. so I guess this is the right time for you.
Activity: 79
February 21, 2018, 08:10:36 AM
There isn't a terrible time to purchase Bitcoin. As a long haul venture, you can simply make benefit. Likewise, finding out about this innovation will give you extraordinary preferred standpoint in the following 30 years which I believe its best piece. I would prescribe you to peruse more before purchasing any coins.
Activity: 291
https://icoenergy.org/
February 21, 2018, 08:04:05 AM
If you are talking about being late on bitcoin when its price is still in the hundred of dollars per bitcoin then you are to late for that. What I can just say is the best time to plant a seed is today. we can go back in time all we can do is move forward.
Activity: 167
February 21, 2018, 07:56:00 AM
Of course not.
I think this is the best time to buy because the price of bitcoin is a litte bit lower than last year
So its better to buy now. Because may be tomorrow or in next day the value of it will be costly
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 07:42:27 AM
It is funny to see people replying to this thread though OP has not logged in for three months. He might have invested and booked some profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
February 21, 2018, 07:42:06 AM
Yes I think you are a bit late to buy bitcoin, because the price is now starting to rise again. But it does not matter if you want to buy bitcoin now, because if tomorrow bitcoin price is high and exceed the price in 2017, you will regret.
Activity: 81
February 21, 2018, 07:41:31 AM
I think its nit that late because the linger you wait the price of bitcoin become higher
Activity: 154
February 21, 2018, 07:35:17 AM
buy now..cause now its price perfect..
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
February 21, 2018, 07:13:31 AM
No your not late you can start  now if having bitcoin it's not to late work for it now and you can start the race right now enjoy having bitcoin
Bitcoin is for everyone and nobody will be late as long as you are interested to know this new technology. Please be aware that investing in Bitcoin is risk investment. If you will take those risk you have a high chance to be profitable in your investment. Do your research first before you decide to buy 2 BTC.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 07:04:45 AM
No dude this is the right time to buy bitcoin where the price is just normal to buy. All you need to do is wait have patience and trust that you'll receive more than you invested. That might happen the next 6 months.
Activity: 21
February 21, 2018, 07:02:24 AM
Many people are interested in the question of how to get 1 Bitcoin for free in the shortest possible time? If you believe the forecasts of experts, then within a year, the most popular crypto currency will rise in price to 5 thousand dollars. Having invested money today, tomorrow you can get twice as much. This is one of the simplest, but rather risky methods, which, unfortunately, is impossible without starting capital.
Pages:
Jump to: