Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late ? - page 9. (Read 6784 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 10:32:43 PM
You are not late. Theres no given specific time when to buy bitcoin. Youre lucky enough to know it now.
Activity: 234
Merit: 15
January 24, 2018, 10:22:49 PM
You bought last year of November. As you can see, you've got a pretty large earnings. No one expected that the value of bitcoin will sky-rocketed to 20k last december. Actually, no one will know if the value of bitcoin will go up or down. The value of bitcoin is volatile. It changes rapidly and unpredictably. It's just continuously fluctuates. But if we look at the demand curve of bitcoin year per year, we can see that it is just normal that it fluctuates but in the end of the day, the value of bitcoin is just constantly increasing year by year.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
January 24, 2018, 04:26:24 PM
You are not late because as long as you are aiming for a long term investment or goals then you will be never late in this type of opportunity. You should just need to make some actions that will be the key for you to be able to have a progress toward your goals in life.
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
January 24, 2018, 04:17:09 PM
November last year certainly was not too late to buy. Even today, with the declined price of Bitcoin, it is on the contrary the right time to buy. With today's price the mainstream will step in, many people who missed out will buy massively and the price will surge. Bitcoin will rise again to another ath.
Activity: 28
January 24, 2018, 04:09:15 PM
Never late! It is just beginning!
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 04:00:23 PM
I think now is the time to buy crypto currency! most likely bitcoin survived all of its January "swimming" and very soon will begin to work out the achievement of new peaks. More inclined to the side of the opinion that bitcoin will live for a very very long time and please us with new profits. Wink
Activity: 46
Merit: 6
January 24, 2018, 03:28:58 PM
Not late on investing on BTC coz the price will keep rising in future. Buy it now or you'll regret soon.
If there is a chance to buy under 10k usd it is not late.
Activity: 75
January 24, 2018, 03:14:07 PM
I don't think that you're late but just right on time! We are in a bad period, so the best is to buy now! I'm convinced the price is going to rise on the next weeks.
Activity: 26
January 24, 2018, 03:13:50 PM
No one is late in terms of investing in bitcoin because we cant predict the future.always remember bitcoin is volatile.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 03:12:04 PM
Have your opportunity to buy a 2 BTC certainly did not hesitate to buy. If you can buy more, depending on your options, then buy more. But you have to take this investment as a long-term investment.
In the future, the price to me will even grow. But it's up to you to buy it now, or you'll be waiting for a lower price.
Activity: 168
January 24, 2018, 03:07:33 PM
I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?
I think that its price will go back to 20k and its price may be higher than it was before.
this is a similar link where you can review "bitcoin price going to high again" you can see and understand more: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2815798
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
January 24, 2018, 03:04:15 PM
late is later, not now if you enter the market!!
Activity: 233
Merit: 106
The Operating System for DAOs
January 24, 2018, 02:48:07 PM
Never too late to participate in the market we are still in quite a young phase overall I would say maybe one third of the progression there meaning there is tons of time and room for growth. Also you may be late to the bitcoin party but there are over 1k+ cryptocurrencies which means there are tons of party which you can be early to or even be the first one at, happy hunting good luck Grin.
Activity: 20
January 24, 2018, 02:24:58 PM
I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?
Bitcoin price at that time you buy is very expensive, and if you sell that after a week you would able to cut further loss, because of the coming spend season last December that great down the price from 19,300 dollar to what is now.

If your planning to buy now go ahead but I personally advice you to wait and watch news that can possibly pump Bitcoin high
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 02:17:27 PM

You're not too late bro. Now bitcoin is decreasing and that's the right time to buy bitcoin. If we wait any longer then we will be left behind. And a good chance will disappear. Try buying bitcoin now and keep it for a long time. I also have bitcoin and I hold it until now.
Activity: 154
Merit: 102
January 24, 2018, 02:10:07 PM
It is trading too high these days and fluctuating a lot. Better wait for sometime to get to little low and decide to buy.. For the time you can look for other crypto coins.. That may good future.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 01:16:01 PM
I think now is very big oppurtunity to buy, Bitcoin price is very good to buy.
Activity: 39
January 24, 2018, 01:02:47 PM
its too late when granpa pops is buying milk with bitcoins, until then, you're early
Activity: 29
January 24, 2018, 12:54:38 PM
bitcoin is prediction to hit 55k this year (possible, could be higher)...

until then expect major volatility, but it is never too late to get into bitcoin.. especially at these levels after a 50% drop..

if you are planning to invest long term you are fine, if you are planning to invest for quick gains, then good luck and watch out! play safe!

Activity: 70
Merit: 2
January 24, 2018, 12:14:06 PM
No, its not too late. You can invest in bitcoin now also, even its the best time to invest in bitcoin after its price got increased. Right now its value is very less compare to its highest value till now.
Pages:
Jump to: