Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late ? - page 2. (Read 6784 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 06:19:50 AM
I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?

yes its too late to make millions from few k
Activity: 358
Merit: 108
February 25, 2018, 06:14:15 AM
No! it's not too late for you to start investing and getting involved in the crypto world. This is a great time for you to start investing because of the price dropping. Just don't expect that you'll earn huge profits anytime soon. Bitcoin is a long term investment so you dont have to rush and worry things if you are new to crypto.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 06:05:26 AM
I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?
Bitcoin is really valuable and you're not yet late in buying bitcoin because this is the best time for you to buy and to have and to hold bitcoin in your life. To invest, to trade, to mine for you and your family in the future.
Activity: 47
February 25, 2018, 05:52:50 AM

I suggest to you before you make some decisions, You have to assure that your doing are worth it in the end. Because buying btc and trading is like gambling.
Sometimes you lose and sometimes you win. It's up to you then.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 05:24:55 AM
No, you are not yet late. All you need to do with your bitcoin is to hold that for a very long time. The longer you hold your bitcoin, the higher its price will be and the larger the profit you can have. Just be patient and dont do panic selling when bitcoin is experiencing a crash.
Activity: 69
February 25, 2018, 04:47:07 AM

I don't think It is late to start investing in bitcoin as long as its value gets higher or low but it change from time to time you could take advantage of that. The value of bitcoin gets higher and higher as time goes.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
February 25, 2018, 04:36:03 AM
Time goes by, but investing in bitcoin is still relevant. At what point in time you would not have bought it, the purchase would be beneficial if you invest in the long term.

Yes I agree, if you look at the percentage of number of people around the world that own cryptocurrency, it is still around or below 1%. This is still very early days for the industry, there will be a lot of gains ahead still to be had.
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
February 25, 2018, 04:31:58 AM
Time goes by, but investing in bitcoin is still relevant. At what point in time you would not have bought it, the purchase would be beneficial if you invest in the long term.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 04:25:18 AM
It is February, but the purchase of bitcoin is still relevant. Especially now, at a reduced price.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
February 25, 2018, 04:14:40 AM
not too late, it is time to buy the right price, bitcoin started up

I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin, if some time ago when bitcoin prices reached more than $ 15k and many say expensive then now is the right time because the bitcoin price is back under $ 10k, so it is not too late.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
February 25, 2018, 04:04:19 AM
It seems the best time to buy or invest in bitcoin and other cryptocoins. The price seems to increasing these days and it is excellent time to buy it. Never lose hope in such investing its a good time to deal in.  Smiley
Bitcoin is on a down spiral.  Unlikely to turn around.  It only depends on how much you want to lose.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 03:57:17 AM
It seems the best time to buy or invest in bitcoin and other cryptocoins. The price seems to increasing these days and it is excellent time to buy it. Never lose hope in such investing its a good time to deal in.  Smiley
Activity: 135
Merit: 5
February 25, 2018, 03:56:18 AM

It is indeed valuable. Anyway it is an asset, that's why people are fond of BTC. Just wait for the price to rise and you would be able to gain a profit. You're not late and it is never late.... anyway you already bought 2 BTC. Just be patient and don't be so pressured about having or holding Bitcoin. You can also trade or invest your BTC. Especially don't engage in gambling.  Smiley

By joining in bitcoin theres no late because every day we will start to joining it because we know bitcoin is a new currency and develop in every day or every year so that theres no late to join in bitcoin.
Activity: 27
February 25, 2018, 03:45:22 AM

It is indeed valuable. Anyway it is an asset, that's why people are fond of BTC. Just wait for the price to rise and you would be able to gain a profit. You're not late and it is never late.... anyway you already bought 2 BTC. Just be patient and don't be so pressured about having or holding Bitcoin. You can also trade or invest your BTC. Especially don't engage in gambling.  Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
February 25, 2018, 02:07:14 AM
Last year the price of bitcoin went so high in which a lot of people thought they were too late to invest. This year the price of bitcoin has under gone a huge dump and most of the users of bitcoin sold their coins in the fear that they're going to lose a big profit. But to those who are used to seeing bitcoin like this they took it as an opportunity to buy more and hold their coin. I think it is a good time to buy because the price is currently down.
copper member
Activity: 644
POINTPAY
February 25, 2018, 02:03:16 AM
no, it is not at all late in fact I can say this is the right time invest and relax don't see your account, again and again, forget it
Activity: 188
Merit: 12
February 25, 2018, 01:54:37 AM
I think now is a good time to buy bitcoin and other taltcoin  because now all the digital currency is experiencing price decline is caused by several issues that appear lately, this is where we should be able to take advantage of opportunities as much as possible so as not to make wrong decisions when doing a sale or buy.
Activity: 84
February 25, 2018, 01:28:55 AM
Nope because its value is sitll increasing because no cab stop it abd because of the popularity of bitcoin
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 01:26:07 AM
You're not late my friend. This moment is the right time to buy bitcoin since the price dumped. Invest as long as you can and hold it and wait it to pump again. After January this year, I bought atleast $500 of bitcoin and It is my long term investment. You should buy now as long as the price is below $10,000. You should take advantage to it.
Activity: 70
February 25, 2018, 01:19:21 AM
Good for you, your not late. I think you made a good decision, it may not be the perfect time but still a good time to buy. Look at the people who believe and invest in Bitcoin years ago, I'm sure they are reaping the benefits of their investment. In the near future i'm sure you will too. Maybe saying that you wish you buy more. Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: