Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late ? - page 4. (Read 6784 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 06:19:42 PM
I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?
No you are not late on buying Bitcoins and you will never be late unless Bitcoin will suddenly go down for real like it does not have value anymore because buying on that time will be useless and even worthless. So if I were you, do not miss the chance to buy while Bitcoin was still on going because we do not know when opportunities could last up since not everything could last up for a very long time to make people realize that they missed opportunities they must grab.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 06:16:09 PM
Considering Bitcoin had reached $20k already, i don't think it's too late. This in fact is a great time to buy Bitcoin!
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3067
February 24, 2018, 06:14:17 PM
I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?
There is not such a think as "late", don't worry. But maybe if you are going to invest in better to read as much as you can here in the forum. I strongly recommend to you:
- If you are going to buy BTC, first be conscious you will need to be patient.
- Then, maybe you should ask youserf: Why I am buying BTC? As an investment in the present or an investment to the future?
- The money you spend in BTC must be expendable for you, just because if so, you will be able to do a "relax" transaction, and you are not under the peril of feeling afraid and fall into a panic sell, with the probable looses it can mean.
- BTC is changing everyday it's price. On my opinion, it is still low,  for it can reach any amount you can  image (maybe 20.000$ at the end of the year??), but that's is just my opinion, the reality is nobody can be sure of it.
- If you want to become an investment in crytpocurrencies in order to get profitable earns, then maybe is cool to now about altcoins, so you can divide your investment in case you don't feel comfortable with BTC anymore.

There are just some advice I believe to be useful for beginners.
Now, the most important part, maybe, is to really understand how it works, and to select the right way  and the most secure of having your BTC.
Once you buy them, print your wallet on a QR code, and save it from others. Also, be careful with the security in your computer, for pishing can happend and somebody can steal your "wallet.dat" file from your computer. So, read about wallet security, and all that you need, before buying something if you don't understand yet the whole picture.

It is just an advise, of course. Happy buying!!
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 06:12:08 PM

Actually is not because you can buy anytime you want but if you  afraid to the price just ignore it.. Because there are always a chance to get your bitcoin with a large amount. 
Activity: 1
February 24, 2018, 05:55:02 PM
Yes, I agree, now it is investing time. Don't lose the moment
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 05:39:55 PM
Bitcoin is still valuable today. Maybe, the falling of price of bitcoin means a bitcoin correction is not yet done. Well, it reached $11,000 last week, which made other people believe that it's the sign that bitcoin is rising again. However, a dropping of value happened again and just like you, I now wonder when this plunge will end? To be honest, I'm still holding my coins because I still have faith that bitcoin will rise again.
Activity: 448
February 24, 2018, 05:14:50 PM
yes late, but not to much, now day by day bitcoin has increase tjeir popularity, and people want to invest in bitcoin, hopefully bitcoin can go 30k$ . and btc price is dump, so now time is investing time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 04:52:16 PM
Of course, you're already late!
Continue to listen to those who say that this is a bubble, piradmida and that soon everything will close!
Activity: 35
February 24, 2018, 04:36:25 PM
just my humble opinion , that btc will raised to 100kusd by disember 2018, because it will be so many shop or merchandise will accept BTC just like credit card by july 2018 ..
Activity: 4
February 24, 2018, 04:28:54 PM
I think You`re just in time. Right now the bitcoin has very low price (compared with Dc and Jan) and I`m pretty sure in March it will go back to 20K and untill the end of the year will touch 50-80K!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
February 24, 2018, 04:25:20 PM
there is never a time too late for you to invest in any altcoin or even bitcoin, because the coins are moving up and down now. can invest and profit from it in just a short period of time depending on the coin which you choice to invest on
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 03:56:45 PM
I hodl 1 btc just from yesterday with a long term plan in mind. I don't think I'm late.
Activity: 6
February 24, 2018, 03:55:54 PM
I believe in Bitcoin and it is never too late to invest in BTC. Just wait best time and go  Cool
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
February 24, 2018, 03:49:41 PM
I guess it is not that late to purchase bitcoin because it will grow more in the future despite the fact that it is so high value now still it wil grow in the future do not be afraid, things will going to be good tomorrow, bitcoin will increase more and more.
I listened to the story of bitcoin from a person who had been following bitcoin, that if we want to buy a coin do not hesitate to lose it because it will slow you in getting more coins, so you do not feel late or afraid of loss in investing because it all like the picture of the person who will fail.
Activity: 55
February 24, 2018, 03:07:13 PM
There is no late .Just know it and start it .All the best.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
February 24, 2018, 03:05:17 PM

Too late already. You bought bitcoins when the price was really high back then and now you probably are crying a river's worth of tears since bitcoins are at a massive decline today. Sell your bitcoins now and just buy alt coins and hodl. You won't get as much profits now compared to alt coins.

Maybe your opinion is because you are convinced that the huge pumps experienced by many altcoins in past years will continue to repeat infinitely, but I think you should also take into account that as the altcoin market matures, a more limited volatility will be observed, and taking into account that among the hundreds of altcoins that arise every day is difficult to predict which of them will be the next "big thing", I believe that a responsible investor should never discard the potential of bitcoin to grow consistently in the long term.
Activity: 7
February 24, 2018, 02:00:53 PM
MTЦ je пpвa caмooдpжaвajyћa кpиптo-вaлyтa кoja paди нa "Apтифициjaлнoj интeлигeнциjи".
  Oвaj нoвчић вишe ниje пoд вpeднoшћy .. je cтвapнo дeцeнтpaлизoвaн.
пpидpyжитe ce xттпc://мapинeцo.ин/ицo peгиcтpy и oднecитe 450000MTЦ зa фpeee.
кликнитe нa xттпc://мapинeцo.ин зa вишe дeтaљa (пpвo ДEB-мaњe)
Activity: 98
February 24, 2018, 01:52:27 PM
In my opinion,it's a great idea for business.yes you are late but this technology will give you good profit next 30 years.learning know this site good luck for joining bitcoin.
I think its never too late to invest in BTC.
Activity: 280
February 24, 2018, 11:14:55 AM
Bro, as long as there is life, its never too late to start something. As the popular saying goes "next year by now,you wish you had started a year ago". So nothing is too late.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
February 24, 2018, 11:10:44 AM

Too late already. You bought bitcoins when the price was really high back then and now you probably are crying a river's worth of tears since bitcoins are at a massive decline today. Sell your bitcoins now and just buy alt coins and hodl. You won't get as much profits now compared to alt coins.
Pages:
Jump to: