Pages:
Author

Topic: Am i too late - page 9. (Read 8617 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
March 11, 2018, 10:30:12 AM
It is better to be late than never. Earning is a win-win situation where is no late. Work hard, earn hard, invest your time and see the results.
right... it is the right word to reveal that nothing is too late in crypto. people may join in as long as bitcoin still has public trust so bitcoin will remain the most profitable investment
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
March 11, 2018, 10:29:01 AM
Its never too late...

True, it is not too late to have bitcoin, bitcoin prices continue to increase from year to year and for the future bitcoin will be more popular and the price will be higher.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 10:26:02 AM
No certainly not. You are never late when you are seriously want to learn something. Things may be very complicated now. Because more and more people are involving in the Bitcoin platform. But now you have to seize the opportunity. You have no time to rest. Do start from now. Invest what you have.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 10:24:11 AM
It is better to be late than never. Earning is a win-win situation where is no late. Work hard, earn hard, invest your time and see the results.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 10:19:42 AM
is now too late to invest on bitcoin ?
no, nothing is too late. today bitcoin prices are in a state of decline, therefore it is perfect if you are going to invest or buy bitcoin now because many predict that the price will increase in the coming months
Activity: 338
March 11, 2018, 10:12:16 AM
I think it's too late to invest in bitcoin. But it does not hurt you to buy a bit of bitcoin because now the bitcoin price drops by about 50% and for your future assets, maybe the bitcoin price will return to the moon.
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 09:03:39 AM
i never thought that i am too late to join bitcoin even that i am a new comer i know that i'm not late for doing bitcoin.but for those who want to buy bitcoin it's not too late to buy bitcoin you have to be think positive always even if it is low or high and if you have a patience in life,i know that you can wait if you are a bitcoin lover.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
March 11, 2018, 08:57:30 AM

I also thought its too late for me to buy even when its price during the time that I was here was less than $1K. $1K is already a lot in my country, I can already buy a lot with it. I can already buy a motorcycle with a sexy chick beside it. $5K is more than a dream already for someone who holds just a dozen bitcoin. Those who can't afford $1K/BTC is going to make them feel like they are already left behind but even so, having just 0.05 btc is a good amount to keep if you are just patient.
Activity: 70
March 11, 2018, 08:55:44 AM
i am too late definition, meaning, English dictionary, synonym, see also 'of late',Late Greek',Late Latin',late hours', Reverso dictionary, English definition, English vocabulary.
Activity: 12
March 11, 2018, 08:55:21 AM
Given the current prices, the most: buy and be waiting))
Activity: 406
March 11, 2018, 08:54:44 AM
After entering the futures trading, I would not venture to invest in Bitcoin my money. At any given trading period, the price of it can greatly reduce artificially.
I dont think that you are late, because right now the price of bitcoin is starting to dump again, and i do believe that bitcoin price is we  will continue to decreases its value so it is your oppurtunity to buy bitcoin and hold it for long time a get a lot of profit in the future.
March 11, 2018, 08:52:00 AM
we all know that it doesn't matter if we are late or not but there is a saying that "better late than never"i really don't believe if we are late or not just join bitcoin and earn a lot of it then we know that we can sell it in the right time, so guys never say your late just go on.
Activity: 168
March 11, 2018, 08:50:02 AM

The value of bitcoin has been rising steadily since its inception in 2008. Still, many people hesitate to invest, thinking they are too late.

Bitcoin has multiplied. Similarly, the currency's rise is not without setbacks. The loss of millions of dollars in theft has raised concerns among supporters and skeptics about their safety and long-term viability.
March 11, 2018, 08:45:22 AM
Its already 9  years since bitcoin first appeared and a lot of people are already investing on it. You are not late, but if you wanted to invest, then do it as soon as possible. Bitcoin is the leading digital currency today and is growing very fast. Read some articles so you may have some idea about investing. Also see the price chart to know when is the best time to buy bitcoin. Goodluck!
Activity: 448
March 11, 2018, 08:43:22 AM
After entering the futures trading, I would not venture to invest in Bitcoin my money. At any given trading period, the price of it can greatly reduce artificially.
March 11, 2018, 08:38:05 AM
once again the market is smiling upon everyone who has not yet invested in bitcoin and wanted to become a part of this community and hold some small stake in this scarce currency.
this smiling won't last for long though.

it is not too late, but still you have to invest what you can afford to lose. you can wait a little while to see when this dip is going to end before jumping in if you want to take risks, or you can just buy now since it is a dip.
Am i too late to apologize and bring back the old us. i know we've been through difficult time. but i just want you to know that im sorry for all my mistakes.  i hope someday you and i become friends again. This is just like a bitcoin to me when someone must hurt try again to post to earn bitcoin's heart.
March 11, 2018, 08:35:37 AM
Am i too late to apologize and bring back the old us. i know we've been through difficult time. but i just want you to know that im sorry for all my mistakes. And im happy now specially for the two of you. stay strong. i hope someday you and i become friends again.
Activity: 134
March 11, 2018, 08:34:37 AM
never too late for bitcoin and never loo late for those who are new trader and want to earn and learn in cryptocurrency. never loo late to have enough knowledge to apply it.
Activity: 191
March 11, 2018, 08:34:08 AM
In my opinion, In investment you can never say it's too late. Just be sure to know and learn first the status of the coin you are investing in if it is still good to do business. The cryptocurrency market is currently on the rise, but it is still very small compared to other financial markets so the potential for growth is huge so invest now to get more results good.
Activity: 41
March 11, 2018, 08:29:32 AM
For me you are not too late to get involved in bitcoin. There many newbies here like me and there will be more in the following days because bitcoin is getting popular now. Maybe it will be too late for you if you wait for the price to grow up more and you won't be able to invest properly because the conversion of bitcoin to dollar or other currencies are so big.
Pages:
Jump to: