Pages:
Author

Topic: Am i too late - page 8. (Read 8617 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 08:35:00 AM
At first i can say yes i am too late joining bitcoin because im just 3 months old in bitcoinworld. But now i realize that this is not a competition i joined here because of my dedication and my owned purpose therefor im just on time and i can do it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 02:15:32 AM
I figure its not terribly late on behalf of me to understand what do bitcoin offers. Bitcoin continues to be in drift thus coming into this trade can open you to a world loaded with circumstance. It wont be that late unless bitcoin can vanish and abandon North American country woth nothing. however at identical time there square measure such a major variety of option to contribute your money. people need to be obtainable to the present kind of trade. Since bitcoin offers a part of possibilities for everyone, they must be taught of however this trade functions.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 02:43:31 AM
is now too late to invest on bitcoin ?
Lot of people have money outside of the market. Lot of uncertainty. Reason for money outside is because "we can always buy back in". It depends on how the next few days go. Lot of bearish signs. Also let's them react to a sudden bear/bull break rather than end up negative.

TA is based off of human psychology and the pattern of human emotions. Long term TA sucks. If what you're investing in is sound, then it should naturally go up anyways from later investors. The longer a chart is, the less TA has to do with it. In the longer time frame (weeks/months), people have time to think. Their trading is less emotional, and more logical. Traders typically hold/swingtrade until there is a lot of emotion, then they'll trade more actively. For example, WaltonChain recently had a TON of drama. That's the best time to know TA, when emotions are everywhere. Traders profit off other people's impulse trades. Is it self-fulfilling? Somewhat, but not because of the traders, because of the panic sellers and fomo buyers. Markets aren't random, new is random, but that's a good thing for a trader. Lot of people complain about whales too. But whales are rich, and they manipulate to make themselves more money. Real traders will profit. Its all out in the open for everyone to see. Whales move the market for a reason. If they lower the price to buy lower, don't panic sell cause you see that it's -20%. He is lowering it to accumulate at a lower price, so you can accumulate too. Follow the whales, don't try to fight them.

Hard to tell. You look at one time frame, you should draw a FEW charts of possibilities. Not just one. Inexperienced traders draw one chart, then post it on social media. Real traders draw several charts, then wait to see which one looks like its going to be accurate, then react according to that chart.

During the bull run, I traded to profit 467% more than my just hodl portfolio. During the bear market, the dollar amount hasn't changed much, but I've tripled the actually coin holdings. Traders better than me will profit during a bear market, but I like to be on the safer side and hold the $position and accumulate.
Activity: 149
March 14, 2018, 02:38:33 AM

Its never too late to start on BTC, it has a way of repaying its faithfuls so dont worry, with the prices low, its the best time you can dive into BTC, and make good returns in future.
Activity: 266
March 14, 2018, 02:04:00 AM
I figure its not very late for me to appreciate what do bitcoin offers. Bitcoin is still in drift so entering this industry will open you to a world loaded with circumstance. It wont be that late unless bitcoin will vanish and abandon us woth nothing. Yet at the same time there are such a significant number of choice to contribute your cash. Individuals ought to be available to this sort of industry. Since bitcoin offers part of chances for everybody, they should be instructed of how this industry functions.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
March 13, 2018, 11:49:31 AM
I don't think you're too late. Bitcoin price now is dropping until half of ath. I think this is the best time to buy bitcoin and hodl it for a long time as the market now is unstable. The bearish seems like its taking forever but i believe the bright day will come.
Activity: 588
March 13, 2018, 11:21:31 AM

No, you are not too late to start bitcoin, you still have enough time to have bitcoin and also benefit from bitcoin because bitcoin will survive in the long run.
Activity: 287
March 13, 2018, 11:12:57 AM

It seems to me that the cryptocurrency market and blockchain technology are just gaining the highest momentum. We still have to see a lot of new products in the cryptocurrency industry.
Activity: 476
March 11, 2018, 04:52:37 PM
After entering the futures trading, I would not venture to invest in Bitcoin my money. At any given trading period, the price of it can greatly reduce artificially.
No it dies not decease so high but it increase most of the time so it is good to invest in bitcoin at any time you should invest at this time if you really want to earn profit and not to lose anything, the important thing is the time of investment if you know the price is getting low try to invest as much as you can invest so that you will be able to make profit, the thing I must say mate that price matters a lot in bitcoin, if you invest at low price you will be able to get high profit, so it is not yet very late you can invest at anytime with high investment.
Activity: 1
March 11, 2018, 03:32:50 PM
Yes but its not problem. I already invest on bitcoin. So do not wait harry up.
Activity: 140
March 11, 2018, 03:27:05 PM
on bitcoin the light did not converge, study other projects, they will give you a greater profit than bitcoin. but this is my opinion
Activity: 966
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
March 11, 2018, 03:25:54 PM
No its not too late. Invest here soon and be gainer. Every time is the best time to invest here. It's great time to invest in this forum. So guys invest here soon and get more profit.
Activity: 392
March 11, 2018, 11:29:23 AM
Its never too late...

Definitely,  yes,  it's not yet too late in fact this is the right time to buy or invest then hold it for the mean time.  When btc pumps again,  you will get a nice profit.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
KRIPTON
March 11, 2018, 11:04:25 AM
It is never too late to invest in bitcoin, it may feel like your late due to it's soaring prices now. But many believe that those who invested in bitcoin with less than 10k price are early adapters of it. And we don't even know prices will be in the future, say in the net 2-3 years.Who knows, prices might increase.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
March 11, 2018, 11:01:56 AM
There's no perfect time my friend, you will only trust luck and your knowledge. Your journey will be base on your hand so do your best at all cost. Be patient and most importantly your dedication to learn.
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
March 11, 2018, 11:00:01 AM
Not yet, I think we're not too late for bitcoin investments, as we know that currently the bitcoin price is under $ 10k, and this is cheaper than the previous 4 months, I'm sure if we dare to buy now the kit will get a big profit.
Activity: 11
March 11, 2018, 10:56:59 AM
The currecnt price is around $6600 which is comparatively cheap to $7400 which was the last few days' price.
If you buy now then you might earn good profit when the price crosses $8000. The current situation about Bitcoin is not that good in the market.
There is a lot of FUD and FOMO in the market. So you must decide on your own and not rely on others . The price might go down or up as well.
yeah duddeee you are too late for join bitcointalk if you join before i will see you
Activity: 98
March 11, 2018, 10:54:39 AM
Why do you think it's too late for you to invest in bitcoin? We don't know the future price of bitcoins. If you're investing in bitcoin and it's still rising, it's not too late to invest in bitcoins. You need to judge for yourself.
Activity: 98
Merit: 13
March 11, 2018, 10:49:34 AM
Many times  this question hasbeen asked earlier. But the answer is it's never too late if you are going to invest and hold it for atleast more than 1 year.
Activity: 167
March 11, 2018, 10:46:25 AM
You are a little bit late. But it is better late than never. Still bitcoin has to go a long long destination as per its demand and limited supply. So, nothing to worry about to invest in bitcoin although it is a bit late.
Pages:
Jump to: