Pages:
Author

Topic: Am i too late - page 5. (Read 8617 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 05:16:53 AM
is now too late to invest on bitcoin ?

There's never too late on bitcoin. Invest now while the value is cheaper. You have a big opportunity today. Make sure to check your investments and make research on how this works.
Activity: 109
March 24, 2018, 05:09:24 AM
I dont think so that it is too late to invest in bitcoin. The value of the bitcoin might dropped for now. But as long as it is running and people are still using and investing in bitcoin. It still have a chance for the value to rise. Also it is not too late, because the time will come that your investment in bitcoin will have a great value. Just take a risk and surely you will gain a huge profit from bitcoin. Invest now, and it will have a bigger amount value soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 125
March 24, 2018, 04:40:54 AM
in my opinion, it is never too late if you want to start investing or business in bitcoin or other digital currencies. I suggest do not just focus on bitcoin but altcoin should also be considered. because altcoin is also likely to earn a large profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
March 24, 2018, 04:37:48 AM
is now too late to invest in bitcoin?
No, you are not late at all. You can still invest in Bitcoin now. Moreover, the price of Bitcoin now is not too high, so if you have enough capital to buy Bitcoin you should immediately buy.
Activity: 320
March 24, 2018, 04:36:00 AM
No, it's not too late investing in bitcoin, why? Bitcoin price now gets a dip again. So it is a opportunity to buy or invest on bitcoin, and you can buy it with a low price. Invest now this is the right time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
March 24, 2018, 04:28:37 AM

No, even you are lucky because the current price is cheaper than a few months earlier, now bitcoin price around $ 8900 and I think this is a very cheap price, believe that the price will continue to rise so we will get big profit if buy from now.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 04:26:42 AM
its not too late to invest in bitcoin.the question is are you ready to gamble in this kind of business? for me if i have a money i will invest it to bitcoin and wait for the price to rise the value.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 04:11:23 AM

No, Bitcoin investment is not delayed because you can still invest in Bitcoin.A few days ago, Bitcoin was a high priced crypto, which is more than 10K, but now 6K-7K, so you can still invest in it here. And I'm sure that Bitcoin can still benefit from it. Smiley
Activity: 107
Merit: 11
March 24, 2018, 04:01:29 AM
People have been saying it is too late to get in forever. The reason I didn't buy in 2013 is because I thought it was too late to get in.

I work with software engineers in a field heavily involving cryptography and most my co-workers don't understand blockchain. I know tons of people who have bought Bitcoin but haven't even heard of lightning network.

Investors today are still among the very early adopters.
I've watched bitcoin from the sidelines for years believing this. Since it crossed $100. I never bought. Don't repeat my mistake.

Buy what you can afford to lose. Buy for the right reasons - the possibility of the end of fake fiat funded wars - and HODL. That means NEVER sell back to fiat.

EITHER bitcoin becomes the standard by which ALL currencies , crypto And fiat, are measured

OR it disappears as a currency all together.

Bet on the former scenario, but ONLY with money you can afford to lose.

Forget about 'the right time.'

Relax, enjoy the games.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
March 24, 2018, 04:00:54 AM
If you always think late then you do not always wait and will never do anything, today is a good opportunity for you because bitcoin price is cheaper than I bought last December, immediately buy then you will profit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
March 24, 2018, 03:55:10 AM

a strange statement, it's not too late to enter the crypto-currency market. In my opinion, the market has just started to develop. Those who buy now will have time to make good money
Activity: 70
March 24, 2018, 03:47:45 AM
Mel B from the group Spice Girls became the first star of show business, who accepts bitcoins for the performance. And our stars, meanwhile, do not even know everything about e-mail.
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
March 23, 2018, 12:14:23 PM
I do not think we are too late to invest in bitcoin, bitcoin is currently dropping drastically, so it's time for us to buy bitcoin and for us to hold it and we sell it when bitcoin rises again, of course we will get a big profit for example bitcoin will rise again at its highest price level.
Activity: 182
March 23, 2018, 12:09:19 PM
It is never too late. With the volatile market of bitcoin you can earn profits easily everyday by investing just a small amount. Bitcoin is on the drop right now and you can try your luck. Keep bitcoin as your secondary investments and don't start by investing a large amount.
Activity: 35
March 23, 2018, 12:07:49 PM
No, you're not to late. The value of Bitcoin is not fix, any time it goes down and it goes up. When Bitcoin goes down the value is low then this is the time you might invest.

Who knows you you'll gain and have a big profit in the future! Just stay postive Wink
Activity: 85
March 23, 2018, 12:00:53 PM
I believe no one is ever late in investing in bitcoin, or cryptocurrency in general. Prices doesn't go in an uphill manner all the time.
Prices could drop. And when it does, it is a good time to invest.
Yes prices have reached all time high, but it doesn't mean it is late to join.
Only that, had you invested sooner, profits could be bigger.
Activity: 336
March 23, 2018, 11:58:22 AM
No, you are not too late in bitcoin. Don’t always think that because it has been establish long time ago, you are not available to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is always open for new and future investors.
Activity: 182
March 22, 2018, 09:52:54 PM
It is never late to start mate,  it is a good time to buy bitcoin because as you compared the price of bitcoin in the last six month you can see that bitcoin almost got the highest value.  if you buy bitcoin when the bitcoin price is down then you will most likely get a very close profit because bitcoin prices do not always go down.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
March 22, 2018, 09:29:14 PM

I don't think it's too late to invest in bitcoin, because it's only $8,500. The best price for bitcoin last year was $20 million, so I think it still has a lot of room to grow, and it's safe to invest in bitcoins.
Activity: 112
March 22, 2018, 09:26:19 PM
There are many good ICO to join. You must read and find out and sometimes it depends on your luck Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: