Pages:
Author

Topic: Am i too late - page 6. (Read 8617 times)

Activity: 600
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 09:26:00 PM
You are not too late to invest in bitcoin, and this is the right time you can invest a little bit of savings in bitcoin, because now the price is low, and you can hold your bitcoin by waiting for a higher price so you will earn a lot of money.
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
March 22, 2018, 09:22:37 PM
is now too late to invest on bitcoin ?
No you are not too late to invest in bitcoin because in bitcoin you can gain so much money.If you invest in bitcoin now it has a very high possibility to grow bigger and bigger.It can have a high amount of return on investment.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 09:21:13 PM
nobody is late, since its a still a long way to go for the market of bitcoin. While in the market, its in the downward trend, its normal in the world of investment. Prices will pick up again, we cannot just predict exactly when.  
Activity: 126
March 22, 2018, 09:18:09 PM
You're not late you can start it now having bitcoin so that you can enjoy also and feel what bitcoin really is
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 09:12:37 PM
No one is too late for anything as long as you know what you are doing. And I mean by you have gathered and understand all your resources before venturing to bitcoin. Honestly speaking bitcoin isso wide that studying it for months and years aren't enough its like day after day everuthing is innovating not to mention BSP in philippines are trying to put operators for them to earn money out of it. Just hoped they will not be successful in it.
Activity: 32
March 22, 2018, 09:09:54 PM
I don't think so. I think there will be a cryptocurrency that is used on a wide scale at some point. It is just a matter of picking the right one. As of now, bitcoin is definitely the front runner. Bitcoin's market capital is well below any major currency, so if it were to become massively integrated into the world economy, it has a lot of room to grow.
Activity: 84
March 22, 2018, 09:04:52 PM

Certainly it is...to invest now...but not too late to invest soon
It's never too late to start Take a chance please buy bitcoin now as much as you can and then resell it a year or two again let's say you're on deposit, make bitcoin as your future investment asset.
Activity: 30
March 22, 2018, 09:01:05 PM
You are not to late, i actually think its a great time to join
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
March 22, 2018, 08:58:53 PM
It's not late, bitcoin still increasing. If you invest in bitcoin now, you will still earned. And to have big earnings you should also invest a big amount of money. Again, you are not late.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
March 22, 2018, 08:55:40 PM
It is not too late to buy bitcoins. As a matter of fact, there is no particular time you buy bitcoins especially if it is you first time buying. Set your target value for buying and then set your target value for selling, that is the best option for you especially of you want to earn money. And it is bot late if you just want to use bitcoin for transactions and for money transfer.
Yes, indeed. You are very right about that. I think a lot of people start to understand the basic knowledge of crypto. There is no such thing as the right time to buy Bitcoin. But I do not really know about the other crypto or Altcoin. I think for some of the best crypto like Bitcoin and Ethereum will have no limit of time to be bought. But you must know that crypto investment is sometimes become uncertain thing. You do not only have to wait for several time, but you must see the price in the market. That is because the price of Bitcoin and any other crypto are always changing and it can drop at anytime. Even though you have already invest years ago.
Activity: 144
Merit: 15
March 22, 2018, 08:54:18 PM
It's never past the point where it is possible to put resources into bitcoin. That is the point at which it will cost around a million dollars, at that point, I think for a great many people it will be past the point of no return, since they won't have such a total. Presently is a decent time for such a speculation. Put resources into bitcoin and don't be perplexed. Tomorrow it would already be able to be worth progressively and this inquiry will be asked once more.
Activity: 146
Merit: 3
March 22, 2018, 08:33:56 PM
In Crypto, whenever you get in, that is the right time, it's never late. If you look at the market now, i see lots of alt coin price same as 3 months ago it was. so very good time to get in indeed.
Activity: 65
March 22, 2018, 08:01:01 PM
No. The market experienced a bearish period before now but now its really picking again. At the beginning of 2018, bitcoin price was close to $15000 but now it has gone down but the last few days has shown to us that the market is beginning to experience a bullish period. So, you can still join this trend.
We are still in the bearish month where there's a sea of red in our blockfolio
Activity: 387
March 22, 2018, 07:58:48 PM

You are not yet late,  in fact you are lucky when you invest now because the price of bitcoin right now is at around $8,000, meaning,  when you place your investment now and the moment when the price started to rise,  you are one of the luckiest person here because of the great profit that you can get.
Activity: 138
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 07:57:33 PM
It is not too late to buy bitcoins. As a matter of fact, there is no particular time you buy bitcoins especially if it is you first time buying. Set your target value for buying and then set your target value for selling, that is the best option for you especially of you want to earn money. And it is bot late if you just want to use bitcoin for transactions and for money transfer.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
March 22, 2018, 07:55:55 PM
No you are not, just let those Bitcoin of yours to sit into your wallet while its price is low and just wait for it to pump again. There are lot of speculation with this year and what i believe is that 2018 will be another life changing event for all the users of Bitcoin. Don't panic and don't sell if you are losing and take the risk keeping those Bitcoin instead selling in a price that will make you lose already.
Activity: 378
March 22, 2018, 07:52:02 PM
No. The market experienced a bearish period before now but now its really picking again. At the beginning of 2018, bitcoin price was close to $15000 but now it has gone down but the last few days has shown to us that the market is beginning to experience a bullish period. So, you can still join this trend.
Activity: 392
March 22, 2018, 07:51:38 PM
I think it's too late to invest in bitcoin. But it does not hurt you to buy a bit of bitcoin because now the bitcoin price drops by about 50% and for your future assets, maybe the bitcoin price will return to the moon.
For me investing on the best cryptocurrency bitcoin is still not too late because the price of it still dumping so this is the perpect oppurtunity for all newbie in crypto world, to invest and hold there bitcoin until the price of it is we will start to pump.
Activity: 210
March 22, 2018, 07:39:58 PM
I think bitcoin can be used by anyone, and there is no such required time on entering into the bitcoin feild, we can really do bitcoin anytime anywhere. Bitcoin is really amazing there is no such required level of the person the is interning on the field. Even if we are  rich or belong to the ordinary level, we can really gain on it,
I think the OP is talking about the investing problem. He means that he buys Bitcoin with a high price and that won't give him back the profits with Bitcoin rise.
But with my opinion, i think everything still be fine, Bitcoin still going up and down everytime and the only thing you have to do is buy it when it's low and sell it when it's high . That's really simple.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
March 22, 2018, 06:02:20 PM
I think bitcoin can be used by anyone, and there is no such required time on entering into the bitcoin feild, we can really do bitcoin anytime anywhere. Bitcoin is really amazing there is no such required level of the person the is interning on the field. Even if we are  rich or belong to the ordinary level, we can really gain on it,
Pages:
Jump to: