Pages:
Author

Topic: Am i too late - page 3. (Read 8617 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 09:31:14 PM
Never too late to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 28
April 08, 2018, 09:17:21 PM
It is never late. Cryptocurrency market is extremely wide. And the opportunity is always for everyone. It is important that you work hard to get Bitcoin or Altcoin. Then use it wisely to benefit you. I am also a novice, but I believe I will achieve a good result when researching and investing in Bitcoin.
Activity: 42
April 08, 2018, 08:28:56 PM
I think this is not too late to invest in bitcoin. this time is a good thing because the current price is down.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 03:09:23 AM
I dont think so because as of now bitcoin price is still dropping down so you can still be able to bought ig at a cheaper price so your are not yet late to earn big profit when you sold it when the price rises again.
Activity: 77
April 06, 2018, 03:07:57 AM
No, not yet, and this is best time to invest, because its price is very low, and if you invest now, maybe in few weeks or months, its price will rise again, after that you will earn some money.
Activity: 517
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 08:22:08 AM
is now too late to invest on bitcoin ?
No,right time to now you can invest your bitcoin.don't looked bitcoin price. Because bitcoin price will go to the moon.it's our opportunity to low price buying huge bitcoin. So don't miss this time.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
April 02, 2018, 08:16:26 AM
it's never to late if you invest right now, the dip has come and you should grab this great opportunity, the value last december 2017 almost hit 20k usd and the value right now is 7k usd, see the difference its so big, that's why buy bitcoin now, and also ethereum it hits 1300 usd last december 2017 and the existing value is 392 usd. what i recommend for  you is to buy top altcoins on coinmarketcap for much safer investment. grab your bitcoins and altcoins now Smiley
We should really start getting those cheap cryptocurrency out there and since we are very far from the past peak price then there is a huge possibility that when the price pumps then it will surpass the all time high and reached for more high price in the future. This is a very great opportunity for the people who think that they are too late to get into this market.
Activity: 476
April 02, 2018, 06:18:52 AM
it's never to late if you invest right now, the dip has come and you should grab this great opportunity, the value last december 2017 almost hit 20k usd and the value right now is 7k usd, see the difference its so big, that's why buy bitcoin now, and also ethereum it hits 1300 usd last december 2017 and the existing value is 392 usd. what i recommend for  you is to buy top altcoins on coinmarketcap for much safer investment. grab your bitcoins and altcoins now Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
April 02, 2018, 05:48:59 AM
No, it is not too late no invest if you want to invest. do it now there is always a certain time for everything, actually this is the right time to invest bitcoin because of it's price are dropping and now the price of bitcoin is $7049 as of today and buy at a low price and sell it at a high price. you will get many benefits from it.
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 02, 2018, 05:26:50 AM
Its never too late doing what is the best for you. There is always a certain time for everything . Doing what you think is the best for you is the best thing to do even if you think you're too late. Investing in bitcoin will last long, bitcoin would not be gone so we better keep on shape and be patient.
Activity: 9
April 02, 2018, 05:04:43 AM
i think not because already lots of people already investors and more people ready to invest because bitcoin value going high
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 04:54:53 AM
late is not too late because investments that use cryptocurrency will continue to grow and follow the development of technology and era, and if you start it means you start to invest in the future
Activity: 25
April 02, 2018, 04:46:06 AM
Never too late to start investing as long you can invest and you have the money to do so, buy now when prices are low and then sell when the prices go back up.
FRJ
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
April 02, 2018, 03:56:49 AM
No.Of course not.You are not late bro.Ratger I think it's a good time to invest in bitcoin.You invest and hold bitcoin now.I think the price of bitccoin will increase in near future.I've also invested in bitcoin.I'm waiting for the price to increase.Now,the big whales are playing.So,the price is decreasing.
Activity: 224
April 02, 2018, 03:54:23 AM
You are not late. Prices are pretty low. Investment coin may be purchased.
Will the prices that are important to me rise like the old one? Last year prices were very high. Will it be like the old man? It's what's important.
Activity: 34
April 02, 2018, 03:52:38 AM
tidak pernah berkata terlambat untuk bisnis ini. Anda dapat mulai hari ini, besok dan kapan saja. mungkin Anda akan beruntung dalam bisnis ini. semoga berhasil!!!
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
April 02, 2018, 03:52:09 AM

No its not late, the market price today is at your side because the price of coins is dumping and it was a very good time to invest a huge amount because you will surely earn more profit when the market goes back to normal after a few months.
Activity: 266
April 02, 2018, 03:51:07 AM
At this moment the price of bitcoin is lower than the previous months. It is better to invest and hold bitcoin now. If we look at the chart history of bitcoin the price is in its down trend so it is possible that it will go up again in the future so this is the right time to buy more.
Activity: 321
April 02, 2018, 03:47:17 AM
Its not too late for everyone to use or do the bitcoin. Dont waste your time just be involve in bitcoin because this is proven and tested. Maybe this is just the perfect time for you to invest.  Bitcoin price continues to go up and considering that you have now the money, then you should invest right now. All your needs will be given specially to your family if you think to do this.
Activity: 126
April 02, 2018, 03:41:54 AM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are so new, we don't know what it will be like next week or next month, but if you believe that bitcoin will be a long term store of value, then it is never too late to invest in it. Personally, i believe that bitcoin will become more popular around the world and give it a time, more and more people are going to adopt and used it.

Pages:
Jump to: