Pages:
Author

Topic: Am i too late - page 4. (Read 8617 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 03:34:49 AM
you are not too late, currently the bitcoin price is low, and that's a good chance for you. buy at a low price and sell it at a high price. you will get many benefits from it.
Activity: 108
April 02, 2018, 03:31:32 AM
Its no to late, I'm sure this is the right time to buy, buy with low value and get a lot of profit by selling with high value. bitcoin prices are currently low. but I'm sure bitcoin will continue for the next few years, I'm sure the price will rise again. and I myself am sure to buy it, and save it until the price goes up again. so I'm sure to advise you to start investing bitcoin.
Activity: 57
April 02, 2018, 03:25:21 AM
no too late I think, you start today, this second too. whenever you can start to do business dui this world, good luck!
Activity: 108
April 02, 2018, 03:23:50 AM
No , it is never too late to get involved to this bitcoin and have some investment . It will just get late if you had a chances but you have just wasted those chances and choose the things that will make you for a short period of time .
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 02, 2018, 03:21:28 AM
I don't think so, Bitcoin is still on its early years and there is more to it in the coming years. It is just the right time for you to invest in Bitcoin since the price is a bit down nowadays, go ahead and take advantage of it. Take it and be in the game already, the next thing you know is that the price is going back up again.
Activity: 104
April 02, 2018, 02:58:25 AM
Not too late for people who want to invest in bitcoin. Prices are not fixed and will always change sometimes down sometimes up. So we still have a chance to invest in bitcoin
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png
April 01, 2018, 06:09:45 AM
I think, no one can be considered late when it comes to investment in bitcoin. There’s always a risk in investing but when you know what you’re doing together with research for a good investment, you’re not late, you’re heading for a good start. Invest well.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 06:49:25 AM
If you understand Bitcoin and believe that it is a better form of money, you probably know that something like this, if successful, is supposed to be in people's everyday life. If you go to the street, and you don't see people talking about Bitcoin. Congratulations, you probably have the first move advantage.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
March 27, 2018, 05:50:36 AM
is now too late to invest on bitcoin ?

It will never too late to invest in Bitcoin and other crypto currencies most specially if your strategy is for a long term investment. Actually, this is the best time buy more coins because the price is lower and then you just need to hold and wait for the best time to sell until you have reached the desired income. This is our future so it is ok to invest at anytime you want to. Nobody knows but Bitcoin might change ourlives better like what happened to other investors.
Activity: 52
March 27, 2018, 05:45:27 AM
investors who make bitcoin purchases can still reap tremendous profits. why not, because bitcoin prices are now very high. at the end of 2017 bitcoin prices have touched on the number $ 10.000.hal this certainly indicates that the more days that many people who invest in the eyes virtual money bitcoin.dengan Internet technology can be done online to buy or sell bitcoin.maka not too late to invest bitcoin for long term, because it is predicted bitcoin prices will continue to soar.
Activity: 230
Merit: 108
March 27, 2018, 04:58:05 AM
No it is not too late in crypto especially today where all coins has been dumped again. There's no exact date in exploring and knowing cryptocurrency.
The important is if someone explains to you what bitcoin is, don't hesitate to listen and take down notes to earn.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
March 24, 2018, 02:36:09 PM
of course no. BTC is just 9000$ now and it totally can grow up to $15000 in next month. Let's buy it now and wait for the development
Exactly! that is why it is not yet too late, just for all those who are new here always think that you are not a newbie here and we all started at a right time, don't worry to much that you are already late, just worry about how much you are going to start with.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
YGOLD is a Defi platform
March 24, 2018, 02:24:41 PM
of course no. BTC is just 9000$ now and it totally can grow up to $15000 in next month. Let's buy it now and wait for the development
Activity: 31
March 24, 2018, 12:54:11 PM
No. Its the best time to invest now, and then too
Activity: 168
March 24, 2018, 12:34:20 PM
Never.  Even in other investments, there is no late to it.  It is just a matter of time.  Maybe this is just the perfect time for you to invest.  Bitcoin price continues to go up and considering that you have now the money, then you should invest right now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
March 24, 2018, 12:31:25 PM
it's never too late to invest in bitcoin. if you want to invest. do it now. because this is the lowest price in level 3 increase. so this is not too late for investment. I suggest if you buy bitcoin. hold on for a long time. due to predictions of the world's great entrepreneurs. bitcoin will rise to 35000 $ or 40000 $. so keep it in a safe place.
Activity: 109
March 24, 2018, 12:20:36 PM
I think i'm not too late investing bitcoin because there is no specific time or age for me to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
March 24, 2018, 12:19:54 PM

this is our future and good opportunity to make money. It's not too late to buy btc right now because many new traders started to response with bitcoin, i'm sure the market will go higher
Activity: 210
March 24, 2018, 11:52:55 AM
Is it too late? What? are you joking? Now is the time ... those who have not yet invested in BTK, the time has come, the market is on your side. Next, I think it will be too late. hurry up.
Activity: 126
March 24, 2018, 11:23:40 AM
 More than 200 million dollars - this is the amount of money used in transactions Bitcoin every day. The turnover of the network Bitcoin recently exceeded the turnover of Western Union.
Pages:
Jump to: