Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 30. (Read 407557 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
@Dev : Sent my BTC address few weeks ago, just like I did about a year ago and still no news.. Thanks !

dev should check out mineum...you guys are doing a much better job with this kind of dividend model and transparency, the shareholder platform alone has them utterly beat.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
@Dev : Sent my BTC address few weeks ago, just like I did about a year ago and still no news.. Thanks !
Activity: 211
Q2 payouts should have been done today but I can say for sure that it will not come today.
I hope that delay will not last long.

As far as I know delay caused by audit that should has been finished already but is still in progress.
I will keep everybody informed once any news is available.

P.S. Shareholders who has sent btc address for Q1 SHOULDN'T send it again if it has not changed.

Funny, audit didn't affect Q1 dividends, which were signifficantly lower than Q2. I cant't count how many times the old and the new company didn't keep its word. AmberTrade is untrustworthy. I think it's no point to give us information about payouts. It won't be taken seriously, so please save your time.
Another funny thing is, that from some time DEV always disconnect after such an info. He doesn't want to discuss difficult topics.

i would really love to know the full story myself. i have a few theories. 1. string "investors" along, sell coins from their main site initially then buy back at low exchange prices after purposely delaying dividend payments, sell those after pump from hype, rinse repeat garza style. 2. was ponzi from start and dev is in the dark (unlikely). 3. legit operation undergoing messy change in management. even if Q2 gets paid out today, though, it could just be apart of theory #1 in an attempt to pump and dump. id love to give them the benefit of the doubt, but for now just gonna take it day by day. the concept is great in theory, would provide a great model for other businesses if proven legit. wont hold my breath though
Activity: 185
Q2 payouts should have been done today but I can say for sure that it will not come today.

As far as I know delay caused by audit that should has been finished already but is still in progress.

P.S. Shareholders who has sent btc address for Q1 SHOULDN'T send it again if it has not changed.

No, Ambercoin dividend payouts should have gone out in July.  And how is it that no one knew this audit would not finish in time to pay dividends until the dividend payout date?  This is why people are so skeptical about Ambercoin.  This sort of thing makes it look like a scam.
Activity: 630

How and where to send BTC address?

You should send your BTC address to [email protected] from your registered e-mail address.
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat

How and where to send BTC address?
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48

audit what? are you need my signature message amber or bitcoin address. I would not mind to giving if it's necessary due security reasons Smiley

AmberCoin is now listed on...

great job sir. maybe I will to try your mining pool later Smiley
Activity: 120
Merit: 11
AmberCoin is now listed on Hash Refinery mining pool:

http://pool.hashrefinery.com/site/gomining?algo=x13

Happy mining!
Activity: 701

Funny, audit didn't affect Q1 dividends, which were signifficantly lower than Q2. I cant't count how many times the old and the new company didn't keep its word. AmberTrade is untrustworthy. I think it's no point to give us information about payouts. It won't be taken seriously, so please save your time.
Another funny thing is, that from some time DEV always disconnect after such an info. He doesn't want to discuss difficult topics.
Activity: 630

Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Anybody got BTC from AmberTrade today?
Of course...not! But, hey, still a lot of time left  Wink
Anybody got BTC from AmberTrade today?
Activity: 784
let,s enjoy it. while there are hours left to the end of the day , there is also posibility(or hope). after time is up , if we dont get money we'll surely get another great thing. a new lie that hasnt been heard by anyone yet.
Activity: 658
There is still a couple of hours till the end of this day... let's wait.
Last time we had to wait until midnight BST, so I am guessing it will be late in the evening before we hear something. Still almost 11 hours left in the day.
There is still a couple of hours till the end of this day... let's wait.
@AmberCoinDev: what is going on? Can we expect an answer or announcement? Or what is wrong this time?
I wonder when AmberCoinDev will tell us, that they gonna delay dividend payments (again).
Oh. no  Cry hope they won't
I am quite sure they will, but i like surprises. Wink
so, we're waiting for another great excuse, right ?
Well, it looks like that, doesn't it?

Activity: 239
I wonder when AmberCoinDev will tell us, that they gonna delay dividend payments (again).
so, we're waiting for another great excuse, right ?
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat
Pages:
Jump to: