Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 29. (Read 407538 times)

Activity: 701
Merit: 500
I'm thinking to dump 80k of my amber soon Sad

Maybe they want you do that, to buy back Amber cheaply.
I would wait, maybe shareholders unite and have an idea how to change this impasse.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

Me not.

I keep every single coin and want that "Certification of Trust" for my sleeping room wall in a nice frame.
To remind me to never ever do same mistake again.

Activity: 356
Merit: 259
airdrop-pepe.art
legendary
How do i get the "Certification of Trust" again?
Activity: 630
Look like ambercoin.info is down
But www.ambercoin.info redirect to ww2 witch work like a parked domain  Huh

AmberCoin.info has expired on 27.08 and we forgot to renew it.
Today site will be up and running.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
since the site is down:

I made a copy of the Q2 amounts pertaining to each qualified wallet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10VQrqBlJONctZgvalY8WRFVT53o6zl8KlcFQNAuSW5g/edit?usp=sharing

please confirm for the record that this is correct info by reviewing and typing "CONFIRMED AUDEN'S COPY OF Q2 AMOUNTS"

that would be a record against the possibility of this "company" turning out to be a scam and their removal of DEV Q2 spreadsheet from their Google account so that it could not be used against them in a Court of Law

hopefully this is not the case, but it is a good precaution

I have print screens from many of their announcements and dokuments published last year.
I suggest the other do the same.
There were many scans of documents published by the DEV. If it was fake, the DEV could also be called to account. If the dokuments were legal, company could be forced to do what they promised.
Also shareholders have the right to know the new manegement, audit result, and the financial data.

If its a scam they will declare bankruptcy and close up shop and there is nothing the court or anyone else can do about it.  The operators of he scam may go to jail but that does not mean we get any of our BTC. 

Anyone who had deposits at Cryptsy knows what I am saying is true.
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
the ask price approaching 1000 satoshi. what happens with amber company. what is it time to say Amber Scam  Huh
since the site is down:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10VQrqBlJONctZgvalY8WRFVT53o6zl8KlcFQNAuSW5g/edit?usp=sharing

please confirm for the record that this is correct info by reviewing and typing "CONFIRMED AUDEN'S COPY OF Q2 AMOUNTS"

that would be a record against the possibility of this "company" turning out to be a scam and their removal of DEV Q2 spreadsheet from their Google account so that it could not be used against them in a Court of Law

I have print screens from many of their announcements and dokuments published last year.
I suggest the other do the same.
There were many scans of documents published by the DEV. If it was fake, the DEV could also be called to account. If the dokuments were legal, company could be forced to do what they promised.
Also shareholders have the right to know the new manegement, audit result, and the financial data.
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat
since the site is down:

Great that you managed to save the copy of the DEV Q2 spreadsheet  Smiley

My info looks quite correct except I sent them my BTC address but it isn't stated in the doc they received it Huh
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
since the site is down:

airdrop-pepe.art
Look like ambercoin.info is down
But www.ambercoin.info redirect to ww2 witch work like a parked domain  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1876
what i learned from this: Only real stocks paying real dividends timely since decades and only BTC as the way going forward.

though we have a saying on the real market; "the sharemarket is merely the transfer of money from the impatient to the patient"  Wink
airdrop-pepe.art
If the company is real, I think that shareholders have some prerogatives. There was dokuments shown signed by the management that stated that each amber mean some share of the company. Shareholders have the possibility to call in the company to buy back our shares. The price of shares will reflect the value of the company.
Shereholders just need to unite and appear before the AmberTrade together.

to unite & appear together we'll need a lawyer, firstly an advice where & how to start

by the way, did anyone try to login to ambercoin.info site? I tried, but it recognised neither my pass nor my e-mail (to reset the pass)  Angry I emailed to Amber, but still no answer    

ambercoin.info look like down for now, amber-trade.com still working at this time.
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat
If the company is real, I think that shareholders have some prerogatives. There was dokuments shown signed by the management that stated that each amber mean some share of the company. Shareholders have the possibility to call in the company to buy back our shares. The price of shares will reflect the value of the company.

to unite & appear together we'll need a lawyer, firstly an advice where & how to start

by the way, did anyone try to login to ambercoin.info site? I tried, but it recognised neither my pass nor my e-mail (to reset the pass)  Angry I emailed to Amber, but still no answer    

legendary
what i learned from this: Only real stocks paying real dividends timely since decades and only BTC as the way going forward.

I won´t sell my coins, i keep them as a warning.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
The problem is that the 'dev' is into this scheme. Bring bad news again and again, while in a way keeping their promise to eventually pay out.
We've got no real information to check them, nor their practise, we are force to believe them.

Them, changing teams..., them from east europe, them without proper communication.

There is a pattern and the bad news is, they win either way.

Sell now, it won't hurt them, they got the interest free loan/ capital to make this effort their worth while.
Buy now, believe me, first day investors or today's investor. Neither will be able to sell+ keep their profit and take a profit.

So we, the investors lose either way. There is no way we will get value for our money, and got lured in yet another (east eu) scam.

P.S. Just on a side note. We can use them, like they used us.
We can setup a group of holders, who will direct an action.

Pay out  the full profit within a week
Then offer a buy out for people who  lose value @ 6K satoshi, expect offcourse their shares.

If they don't comply we can hurt them back in their wallet, by approaching, again not like a one man team, but as an collective.
Social media, media, clients.

We will be returning them a favor they gave us. Taking investors hostage is never smart. No company in the non crypto world did last...

You guys are morons you just see this now. He/it/the_team are just out there to make profit. And buying this shitcoin makes you the saddest people here on earth.
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
The problem is that the 'dev' is into this scheme. Bring bad news again and again, while in a way keeping their promise to eventually pay out.
We've got no real information to check them, nor their practise, we are force to believe them.

Them, changing teams..., them from east europe, them without proper communication.

There is a pattern and the bad news is, they win either way.

Sell now, it won't hurt them, they got the interest free loan/ capital to make this effort their worth while.
Buy now, believe me, first day investors or today's investor. Neither will be able to sell+ keep their profit and take a profit.

So we, the investors lose either way. There is no way we will get value for our money, and got lured in yet another (east eu) scam.

P.S. Just on a side note. We can use them, like they used us.
We can setup a group of holders, who will direct an action.

Pay out  the full profit within a week
Then offer a buy out for people who  lose value @ 6K satoshi, expect offcourse their shares.

If they don't comply we can hurt them back in their wallet, by approaching, again not like a one man team, but as an collective.
Social media, media, clients.

We will be returning them a favor they gave us. Taking investors hostage is never smart. No company in the non crypto world did last...
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
love is first
Can I buy Amber goods from Amber Trade LTD?
legendary
Activity: 1176
@Dev : Sent my BTC address few weeks ago, just like I did about a year ago and still no news.. Thanks !

dev should check out mineum...you guys are doing a much better job with this kind of dividend model and transparency, the shareholder platform alone has them utterly beat.

mineum ?

wanna know until when they will survive  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: