Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 32. (Read 407556 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
By the way, when were the last dividends paid?

Maybe I missed some  Huh
If you missed Q1 you can still make it if you send them your address before the 25th of august.

They said that you can claim your dividends up to a month after the payments were made.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
@AmberCoinDev : I have already received dividends (2015) to my BTC address. Should I send you back the BTC address or is it just a mistake?

Thanks a lot,

Antho281
(Didn't receive Q1 '16 dividends... yet Smiley )
From the looks of it you need to send your BTC address every quarter.

Maybe I missed some  Huh

around july 25th. that's when i got mine at least, the dev had asked for BTC addresses to be emailed prior if you never received yours. the big one is q2, and that is supposedly coming on august 25th.
Activity: 700
@AmberCoinDev : I have already received dividends (2015) to my BTC address. Should I send you back the BTC address or is it just a mistake?

Thanks a lot,

Antho281

Maybe I missed some  Huh

I guess I'll need to do it again then hehe thanks Kazadar Smiley

@Yefet : Q1 2016 I think.. written "PAID" after some lines Smiley
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat

Thanks a lot,

Antho281

Maybe I missed some  Huh
Activity: 658

Thanks a lot,

Antho281
Activity: 700

Thanks a lot,

Antho281
Activity: 630
12 days to go and we will see what happens.. i for one would say they will delay dividend payments again, but i hope i am wrong.

@AmberCoinDev shareholderlist needs to be updated...

List has been updated.
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
12 days to go and we will see what happens.. i for one would say they will delay dividend payments again, but i hope i am wrong.

@AmberCoinDev shareholderlist needs to be updated...
Activity: 268
love is first
waiting Q2 dividends in this month
Activity: 139
Main changes, beside the new payouts schedule, will concern priority to higher capitalisation (higher shares value) rather than higher short-term profit (dividends).
this
this sounds promising.
imo its almost a no brainer for the company to start a coin buy back, increasing the share value.

the whole idea was

what would be the reason to hold >10000 AMBER?

what is the reason then to hold any crypto?
there's no reason to hold any crypto  Wink, but trade  Cheesy
except BTC - the one & only King of Crypto  Grin
'buy, hold and get dividends" slogan implementing time was dividend more than 100%/year.
This wrong calculation, money-for-nothing, crashed between 2015/2016 as we have seen, read and feel Smiley
Probably that mentioned Company statement about lesser dividends and higher share value means that here will be no more (promises) 100+% dividends/year, there will be realistic dividends for more higher share (AMBER) price.
Crypto Mentat
Main changes, beside the new payouts schedule, will concern priority to higher capitalisation (higher shares value) rather than higher short-term profit (dividends).
this
this sounds promising.
imo its almost a no brainer for the company to start a coin buy back, increasing the share value.

the whole idea was 'buy, hold and get dividends"

there's no reason to hold any crypto  Wink, but trade  Cheesy
except BTC - the one & only King of Crypto  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

this

this sounds promising.

Crypto Mentat

this

this sounds promising.

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

this

this sounds promising.

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
F my ass. I bought shares from this company in Spring of 2015, then when I saw them nosedive in December of 2015 for no reason, I ditched the shares. I am surprised that they are still alive, and there are still people hoping that this project could take off.

Activity: 268
love is first
There is no info from dev because there is no info from company.
Dev is not the source of news in the most of cases.

Maybe it's due to peak of summer vacations.
I think we should expect news in a week or so in the best case.
spokeman
Activity: 630
@AmberCoinDev, I would like to ask again: when AmberTrade's 2015 official annual report will be published? It should be finished, I think its obligatory by law (till 30th April), isn't it?

No.
As far as I know it should be done before the end of July.

So I think accountants will do it in time.

is it published?

@DEV, could you answer?

As you may know the form of reports in England  has been changed since 30th of June.
Deadlines for submission of the report has been changed also.
I can suppose that it should happen somewhere between September and December.
Any way it will be published once it is submitted.
Activity: 701
@AmberCoinDev, I would like to ask again: when AmberTrade's 2015 official annual report will be published? It should be finished, I think its obligatory by law (till 30th April), isn't it?

No.
As far as I know it should be done before the end of July.

So I think accountants will do it in time.

is it published?

@DEV, could you answer?
Somebody knows UK business regulations? Some things seem to be changed lately and I don't understand when the financial data/annual accounts must be filed by Amber-Trade.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09246220 = Amber-Trade Ltd.
I read from there that "Next accounts made up to 31 December 2016 due by 30 September 2017", it may mean "business financial data from business year ending with 31 December 2016 company must declare before 30 September 2017"?
So 2015 business year (ending with 31 december 2015) financial data company must declare before 30 September 2016? But why https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09246220 shows no "due by", only "made up" for 2015?

For general information:
UK annual reports: annual accounts - financial data, annual confirmation - mostly register data (owners, shareholders, addresses etc) - was named "annual return" before 30 June 2016.
"The annual confirmation statement is a new filing requirement that was introduced on 30th June 2016. It has replaced the annual return (Companies House form AR01) but serves exactly the same purpose in a simplified format."
https://www.1stformations.co.uk/blog/what-is-the-difference-between-annual-returns-and-annual-accounts/
https://www.gov.uk/annual-accounts/overview

There is no info from DEV for more than a week. In crypto thats ages... that's not a good sign. Maybe he didn't want to be a face of the irresponsible company and had resigned...

well you guys better stay away from the stockmarket, plenty of shares i own where holders are lucky to hear from the company once per quarter (and even then thats only to comply with listing rules).  Shocked

There is "a little" difference between regular stockmarket and cryptomarket. Look at the other coins.

well i'd certainly agree there is a big difference between stockmarket traders and crypto traders, hence why as a stockmarket trader i love the crypto crowd  Kiss

I see things little differently:

AMBER represents stock market stuff which is tradeable instantly like cryptostuff due to the crypto (AmberCoin) representing company shares. Company and profit gives AMBER (company shares) value. Main purpose: buy, hold 10 years - get quarterly dividends and profit (when you sell shares).
Due to the crypto trading possibility people think it's pure crypto, but it's not. Plain stockmarket thing - company shares. It is possible to daytrade AMBER like POKE, ACP, CUBE, EDRC and others, but as people are mostly holding AMBER for long time, daytrade volume is to small. And response to the pump-dump actions is too little and too slow.
Company is not interested to chat with shareholders - they have get the money and must make hard work, to make big fat dividends from the money we give. Profit money comes from business proccess, not from shareholders (like most pure crypto coins Smiley ), so I'm personally happy that they (company) make things happen in minefield, vault and store, not chit-chatting here with shareholders.
Buy, forget, take 4 x in year dividend-money (if there is profit) and support company actions in any way you can. I'm not against any criticism, but it must be constructive:) Don't compare AMBER to standard cryptocoin - they are not the same things, although seem similar. AMBER represents first "intruder" to the cryptomarket with main purpose take the money that is tired of daytrading to the long circle of accumulating with lesser risks and slower capital growth.

Today's questions:
- filed business reports, the deadline is very-very soon according to my knowledge.
- new roadmap from Amber-Trade.
- in near future, when and where is the good place to make photos and see Amber-Trade in real actions? Alpinist's trip to the vault is too old.

Must know:
- July/August is vacation time in most production/mining companies.
- Dev is Amber-Trade representative/spokesperson for us, not the AMBER God or owner of AMBER cryptocoin
- AMBER price and trust of Amber-Trade too low? It is worlds first company which shares are represented through crypto. Mining/production is one of the hardest business fields (as we have seen in near past: buying new minefield, majority shareholder change etc). Amber-Trade has entered to the crypto market with stock market shares - this difference is radical and needs way better communication with shareholders from crypto world. Dividend payment 4 x in year (instead of 1 x) is one step closer to cryptoinvestors - it is harder to Amber-Trade, make "books" 4 times a year, but more appealing to always-online crypto-investors.
It is good that there is now one month time between quarterly profit calculations and dividend payment - this is more realistic and this kind of steps, good for company primary business, show company maturity.

I'm not connected to Amber-Trade in any way more than AmberCoin owner. Just my thoughts in free speech corner.
Pages:
Jump to: