Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMDEX] ● Amsterdex.com ● Exchange Dividend Shares ● Full PoS ● - page 4. (Read 26066 times)

Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
I see only ethereum exchanges against BTC but it still can't be said that it seems like in the near future Amsterdex will not officially announce when they will start the exchange
There is some work that needs to be done before we are online. Give it some time and you will see..
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
I see only ethereum exchanges against BTC but it still can't be said that it seems like in the near future Amsterdex will not officially announce when they will start the exchange
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Hi, is already 16th Desember.. how many hours left exchange will open?

~12-24.. Some final hiccups to solve...
Activity: 231
Ok last day for Amsterdex in beta and tomorrow we are officially online. Fingers cross to share holders and let the show begin.

Yes . It will be nice to have an exchange with 24/7 support .
Exciting times ahead.
Activity: 26
Merit: 2
Hi, is already 16th Desember.. how many hours left exchange will open?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
with the achievement of results that are not too much sales but this project is still continuing and developing, I applaud this team. I'm sure the community must really like this team because they can see good development. goodjob team
Ok last day for Amsterdex in beta and tomorrow we are officially online. Fingers cross to share holders and let the show begin.
4 days left for trading start. Would be interesting to see exchange volume in few months.

Yes, that will be interesting. I wonder how will the payouts work in case daily volume will be let's say 1.5M$ (AMDEX being in Top100)
The monthly fees would be around 30BTC, and with AMDEX ico price of 0.00023, it would be ~130k AMDEX needed, which is close to the half of total supply.
So, I guess AMDEX price should increase a lot just in order to reduce the demand needed for payouts. With 10x increase it would be only reasonable 13k required monthly  Smiley

Well one thing is that the total current supply will be bit less, I think that we will be around 260K Amdex total. Price of 1 Amdex will rise with exchange volume climb and demand for Amdex.  For share payment there is simple calculation based on 60% shareholders reward
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
4 days left for trading start. Would be interesting to see exchange volume in few months.

Yes, that will be interesting. I wonder how will the payouts work in case daily volume will be let's say 1.5M$ (AMDEX being in Top100)
The monthly fees would be around 30BTC, and with AMDEX ico price of 0.00023, it would be ~130k AMDEX needed, which is close to the half of total supply.
So, I guess AMDEX price should increase a lot just in order to reduce the demand needed for payouts. With 10x increase it would be only reasonable 13k required monthly  Smiley

Activity: 778
Merit: 563
Small UI Issue found,  

https://chain.amsterdex.com/estimate

the percentages shown on this screen don't match the percentages shown on the screen once you click an address.

The estimate page shows you your percentage of the claimed addresses total balance... The estimate page itself has nothing to do with the rest of the explorer or blockchain

The address page is showing you a percentage based on total supply... Same as the ledger..

okey dokey.  =)
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Small UI Issue found,  

the percentages shown on this screen don't match the percentages shown on the screen once you click an address.

The estimate page shows you your percentage of the claimed addresses total balance... The estimate page itself has nothing to do with the rest of the explorer or blockchain

The address page is showing you a percentage based on total supply... Same as the ledger..
Activity: 473
Merit: 252
Small UI Issue found,  

Youre wrong Smiley

It doesnt match the total volume because holders needs to claim their address.
Only 234088 is claimed at this moment

When you click an address, it shows the percentage of the total volume
Activity: 778
Merit: 563
Small UI Issue found,   

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
Congrats for the result of the ICO. Looking forward for the live exchange.

Btw it seems like there are more members in Discord compared to the last time I signed in. The community is growing, which is a good sign for the project. Nice work there.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
Activity: 156
Merit: 24
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Beta testing starts in ~5-6 hours!

Only ICO investors receive beta testing fund in their accounts!
Activity: 231
Less than 1 hour to go . Last chance to pick up the last few AMDEX left in the ICO.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
in their platform said that they do not require ID verify, this is done because it respects the privacy of users, this will greatly facilitate the user, given the multiple platforms through a long and difficult process. This will be very good.

Correct. We don't need any form of ID.. Only an email address to send you withdrawal confirmations etc.
Pages:
Jump to: