Pages:
Author

Topic: America's new debt ceiling - $19,600,000,000,000 - page 2. (Read 16322 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Do you remember Nato bombing of Yugoslavia?
Do you really think those people really wanted democracy delivered via bombing?
You don't know how many innocent people were killed during bombarding.
US also should not make wars around the world....blabla

Huh
Welcome to the pleasure dome of Ignorance.
And I thought ISIS would be the last to use such a shabby excuse...
Should they let people die who are in need of help?
Werent those ppl from iran just crying out that THE WORLD should not only watch?
now what?

Truth is the us citizens have to pay for the safety of people around the world. thats called responsibility.

That is called stupidity!
How can you know what people really wants in those countries when you watching CNN? Before those interventions those countries were mostly good and prosperous now they are in hands of extremists..
Also i see only problem for Europe now! I could thought this is deliberately done for destabilization of whole region..
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

most of this blog post ist nonsense.

What are you going to do, stop paying the military, social security?

Every year you are spending a lot more than you are earning the reversal of that will be painfull and the public would spit their dummys out.

if the US wants to pay for a  broad social security and a bigger military then the following 20 countries combined then they have to increase taxes... or cut spending to a level where they dont generate more debt.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
I just don't understand why they have so much debt, it is impossible to pay back there is not enough money in the world to repay all the debts!
It is only so the banks can make money, The people should rise against this.
The time has come our country's took over the production of money again, how is it possible that someone else controls that..

the US makes around 6-7 trillion $ tax revenue each year (including state,local and federal taxes). So its possible to pay back these loans with less spending and higher taxes.

I think it has been mathematically proven to be unpayable.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/it-is-mathematically-impossible-to-pay-off-all-of-our-debt

What are you going to do, stop paying the military, social security?

Every year you are spending a lot more than you are earning the reversal of that will be painfull and the public would spit their dummys out.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I just don't understand why they have so much debt, it is impossible to pay back there is not enough money in the world to repay all the debts!
The time has come our country's took over the production of money again, how is it possible that someone else controls that..

the US makes around 6-7 trillion $ tax revenue each year (including state,local and federal taxes). So its possible to pay back these loans with less spending and higher taxes.
Activity: 434
Merit: 511

Some people say u need debt and loans in the world what do u think can we build a world without debt?
legendary

Huh
Werent those ppl from iran just crying out that THE WORLD should not only watch?
now what?

Truth is the us citizens have to pay for the safety of people around the world. thats called responsibility.

If you think the US involves itself or starts wars across the globe for the benefit of the countries people then you are naive.

There is only one reason the US gets involved - natural resources such as oil, gold etc.

There are several examples in modern history of the US sitting and watching while genocide was carried out as there was nothing of value to plunder after the conflict.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Huh
now what?

US also should not make wars around the world,
All that military machinery will economically destroy ordinary people..
Only way for weapons industry to live is to wage wars, and they don't care about people it is obvious.
Activity: 70
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Basically they lend time, the time of their citizens.
The debt ceiling equals the gross national product.
At the moment it is about one year of work, of every us citizen, for free, in order to nullify the debt.
Activity: 309
Merit: 118
I do worry about never having a balanced budget. Would be nice to see that number atleast go sideways versus constantly up
US must proclaim Bankruptcy and return to gold standard..
Or you will have economic crisis in few years, but worse than anything you ever seen.
This is probably scenario for many european countries also..

Too much money floating around will destroy the world economy. The QE from US and EU cause over investments, this will destroy the value of many commodities.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
no problem here....we are not running out of "0"'s

Ahahah xD

You know it's good irony but it's not false at all.

Problem with dematerialisation is that everything became more... Abstract.
Where is the limit? And who defines it?  Grin
I do worry about never having a balanced budget. Would be nice to see that number atleast go sideways versus constantly up
US must proclaim Bankruptcy and return to gold standard..
Or you will have economic crisis in few years, but worse than anything you ever seen.
This is probably scenario for many european countries also..
Activity: 112
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
no problem here....we are not running out of "0"'s
legendary

Can you provide a source yng more accurate and trustworthy? yng pictures you show does not prove anything. although hard to believe, but the US does have the capacity to make a loan of it, because their economy is stable.

Depends what you call stable, most jobs have been shipped to another countries..

And thos happens globally, rich countries ship the jobs to poor countries, and the playing field evens. They will lose life standards in favor to poorer countries.

The jobs are coming back to the US. There is also a capital flowing out of China and flowing into the US.

Yeah, job coming back, and money is going to.... Well banks and huge companies as always  Roll Eyes
legendary
$1B :

$1T (imaging that pile of cash multiplied by 19!)
legendary
http://www.eudebtclock.org/

This unbelievable not only US , EU also have astronomical debt!

Wow thanks for the link.

That was my main point, the whole world is at debt, USA is just crazy but at this point I'm not sure it matters a lot xD
legendary
Congrats to the US, you have just crossed over the $19 trillion debt mark. 

Obama is really working out great for you guys, easy to see how he got a second term  Huh
legendary
That is a hell of a lot of debt. I bet those people in debt haven't bought Bitcoin cause they waster their money on some other shit.
I don't understand how they could have that much debt. It is just soo much.

Dude, it's easy. Banks control the world that's all ^^
Pages:
Jump to: