Pages:
Author

Topic: America's new debt ceiling - $19,600,000,000,000 - page 3. (Read 16322 times)

Activity: 469
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
That is a hell of a lot of debt. I bet those people in debt haven't bought Bitcoin cause they waster their money on some other shit.
I don't understand how they could have that much debt. It is just soo much.
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
That is a hell of a lot of debt. I bet those people in debt haven't bought Bitcoin cause they waster their money on some other shit.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
http://www.eudebtclock.org/

This unbelievable not only US , EU also have astronomical debt!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
It's unbelievable they even reached this level.
Their governement is so ignorant about it. Instead of solving the problem they try to pass it along to the next generation and so on.. and so on.

I don't mean to investigate your private life but... Where are you from?

Yes their government is just a huge bullshit. But so are all governments of Western countries. I don't like USA but can't blame them here, any "developped" government is already totally corrupted and in the hand of private interests. They don't give a fuck about the debt as long as they're the ones getting the money.
Activity: 309
Merit: 118
Their governement is so ignorant about it. Instead of solving the problem they try to pass it along to the next generation and so on.. and so on.

The government is controlled by those who will benefit from the increase of the debt. So the debt will increase.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

The problem is really insolvable as we reach higher and higher world populations, and the corporate power centralizes, resulting in fewer jobs.

So you have an ever increasing global population, and an ever decreasing job pool. Of course wages will go down, it's just basic supply and demand.

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Debt ..... anyone ever repay ...

Can you provide a source yng more accurate and trustworthy? yng pictures you show does not prove anything. although hard to believe, but the US does have the capacity to make a loan of it, because their economy is stable.

Depends what you call stable, most jobs have been shipped to another countries..

And thos happens globally, rich countries ship the jobs to poor countries, and the playing field evens. They will lose life standards in favor to poorer countries.

The jobs are coming back to the US. There is also a capital flowing out of China and flowing into the US.

Hardly, the money goes where cheap labour is. They might flow out of China and go into India or other poorer countries, as China has already increased in living standards.

Corporations always move where the cheapest labour is.

Can you provide a source yng more accurate and trustworthy? yng pictures you show does not prove anything. although hard to believe, but the US does have the capacity to make a loan of it, because their economy is stable.

Depends what you call stable, most jobs have been shipped to another countries..

And thos happens globally, rich countries ship the jobs to poor countries, and the playing field evens. They will lose life standards in favor to poorer countries.

The jobs are coming back to the US. There is also a capital flowing out of China and flowing into the US.
Activity: 7
The debt of the United States is a direct result of that of the US federal reserve. The fed prints every new dollar and loans it to the US Treasury at interest. With that system in place, it is impossible for the US to pay off their debt, unless they abolish the fed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

"The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind (Documentary) - Hidden Secrets of Money"

I guess many of you will know this video. I think it fits perfect in this thread as it shows how ridicolous this debt system is.

u guys are aware that the "profit" a central bank generates gets passed on to the government treasury?

I think the interest generated by the Fed will be paid to the US government treasury. So the Fed lend money to the US government for free.

how it works: central bank lending money to a commercial bank for X interest -> commercial bank lends it to governments/private people for X+Y interest -> the government gets X - costs the central bank needs to keep running, reserve assets etc. but pays X+Y for their debt.

this "every dollar issued by the fed generates interest debt which never can be payed back" is a myth

kinda sad to see that the bitcoin community is build ontop of such conspiracy theory nonsense spreaded who have all their knowlage about economics from either bolgs or youtube videos.

Will be interesting now in Switzerlend.Referendum to end money creation  by commercial banks,All  in Central Bank hands.It is more  and more stronger movement in Europe,to limit banks to be only financial services

USA is diffrent.FED is in fact group of biggest private  banks

"The Federal Reserve System's structure is composed of the twelve regional Federal Reserve Banks located in major cities throughout the nation, numerous privately owned U.S. member banks (...). The U.S. Government receives all the system's annual profits, after a statutory dividend of 6% on member banks' capital investment is paid, and an account surplus is maintained. In 2010, the Federal Reserve made a profit of $82 billion and transferred $79 billion to the U.S. Treasury."

the "ownership" of the Reserve Banks by the commercial banks is symbolic; they do not exercise the proprietary control associated with the concept of ownership nor share, beyond the statutory dividend, in Reserve Bank "profits."

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Ever heard of Google, trying searching.

America's debt is no secret and there are plenty of sources available to confirm.

www.usdebtclock.org
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
America's new debt ceiling - $19,600,000,000,000 (thats in the trillions if you were not sure)

Thats $60,000 debt for every man, woman and child in the country.

Ticking timebomb waiting to blow, keeping the gold nicely polished waiting for the day Smiley

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
America's new debt ceiling - $19,600,000,000,000 (thats in the trillions if you were not sure)

Thats $60,000 debt for every man, woman and child in the country.

Ticking timebomb waiting to blow, keeping the gold nicely polished waiting for the day Smiley

This is probably a stupid question, but economics has never been my strong suit. Does the debt even matter? The US GDP is like 18 trillion a year. Also I thought I read that the US had originally decided to create a debt intentionally in order to build credit (like way back in the late 1700s and early 1800s). The debt keeps going up but so does GDP does it actually mean anything?
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
The debt of the United States is a direct result of that of the US federal reserve. The fed prints every new dollar and loans it to the US Treasury at interest. With that system in place, it is impossible for the US to pay off their debt, unless they abolish the fed.

"The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind (Documentary) - Hidden Secrets of Money"

I guess many of you will know this video. I think it fits perfect in this thread as it shows how ridicolous this debt system is.

u guys are aware that the "profit" a central bank generates gets passed on to the government treasury?

I think the interest generated by the Fed will be paid to the US government treasury. So the Fed lend money to the US government for free.

how it works: central bank lending money to a commercial bank for X interest -> commercial bank lends it to governments/private people for X+Y interest -> the government gets X - costs the central bank needs to keep running, reserve assets etc. but pays X+Y for their debt.

this "every dollar issued by the fed generates interest debt which never can be payed back" is a myth

kinda sad to see that the bitcoin community is build ontop of such conspiracy theory nonsense spreaded who have all their knowlage about economics from either bolgs or youtube videos.

Will be interesting now in Switzerlend.Referendum to end money creation  by commercial banks,All  in Central Bank hands.It is more  and more stronger movement in Europe,to limit banks to be only financial services

USA is diffrent.FED is in fact group of biggest private  banks
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Great to know this for the new year  Roll Eyes
Activity: 7

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BTC > etc
USA is going to get wrecked very soon... I'll be looking forward to the 20 trillion debt mark.

We'll see that happen before Barack Hussein Obama leaves office

The federal debt has already grown more during Obama's first six years than under all previous U.S. presidents combined
the number of americans receiving food stamps remains 45% higher than when he first took office.

With obamaconomics, yes we can!!

Pages:
Jump to: