Pages:
Author

Topic: AMHash1: Cost-Effective Mining Contract - page 3. (Read 303994 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
AMHash
ASICMINER ● ROCKMINER ● Purchase from: AMHash (20Th/s min) ● Havelock (1Gh/s min)
Cloud-mining contracts: 0.0012 BTC per Gh ● Maintenance fee: $0.001551 per Gh per day ● Upto 6% Christmas Bonus

Looks like a sweet deal.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Update:

1. All data at amhash.com has been sent to ASICMiner,if you still have hashrates or balance at amhash.com,please contact [email protected] directly for details.

2. Amhash.com will be shut down in days.

Regards,
AMHash Team
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
Wow this guy had some shares... Smiley Sorry for your loss man...

Not sure if this is suppose to be a joke or not.  I know that I have significantly more than 5,000 shares.  I also know of people that have more than 25,000 shares...

i am pretty sure was not a joke, i myself had about half of the amount they had show us so i know how much money " bitcoin " that was and i know how much i still had left in there. I feel their pain especially people that you said had over 25,000 shares

Buyback Huh Huh

I pay what I just got back from 5/1

wow that is some serious amount of shares i had less than half of what you have on there. I manage to sell off a few before this whole thing went south to scamville so i was not 100% loss
The fact that they actually gave something back is better than half of these companies out there that just disappear. That being said its very sad to see this happen with AMHASH considering how reputable the parent company WAS. I am glad I got out right when the dividends were suspended for a month (I found this very suspicious considering no other chinese company was doing this). I hope a lot more get involved with the legal action and prevent things like this from happening again.

yeah and i should have been smart enough to have thought like you did, but i am american and will admit i know nothing about holidays or how long they last in china. I figured if Jewish christmas time is a week long then maybe the holidays in China last longer
Activity: 154

Not sure if this is suppose to be a joke or not.  I know that I have significantly more than 5,000 shares.  I also know of people that have more than 25,000 shares...

I'm relatively new to crypto so it's a huge amount for me, I don't know what I would if I lost that amount... But I guess I wouldn't invest this much in the first place.
Not that rich like you are bitcoin millionaires... not so rich... Sad  At least I got some PayCons..
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

Not sure if this is suppose to be a joke or not.  I know that I have significantly more than 5,000 shares.  I also know of people that have more than 25,000 shares...
I think you should join forces with l3sny if he's still after this.. If the rumors are true he has a big interest (btc to get back) there...

We're cool with l3sny.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
The fact that they actually gave something back is better than half of these companies out there that just disappear. That being said its very sad to see this happen with AMHASH considering how reputable the parent company WAS. I am glad I got out right when the dividends were suspended for a month (I found this very suspicious considering no other chinese company was doing this). I hope a lot more get involved with the legal action and prevent things like this from happening again.
Was this our last dividend from the liquidation fund?

last payment? i thought was going to be paying dividens out as normal as it was done before, is this not the case or did i misunderstand something regarding this dividend payments?

Payment Schedule: The total payment to units of AMHashLC will be split into 5 equal installments. The first payment will be provided today. The combined total will be paid out before May 5.

I received 5 payments - so that's it, right? Has someone double-checked the amount of the payments, and made sure that everything adds up? Well, at least they paid the rates well before the deadline of May 5 - anything else would have been a pretty poor performance, given the fact that the funds were readily available in a single address.

you know to be honest with you, i dont think i have seen anyone say they have added up the dividend payments they have received. I think everyone is just more happy to be getting something back

last payment? i thought was going to be paying dividens out as normal as it was done before, is this not the case or did i misunderstand something regarding this dividend payments?

This was the last payment, a total of 0.3mBTC per share has been paid:

6) SCHEDULE: The swap will be offered until April/20/2015. After April/20/2015 the swap offering will be closed and no further swaps will be possible. The total payment to units of AMHashLC will be split into 5 equal installments paid on a weekly schedule. The first payment will be provided after April/20/2015 and prior to April/24/2015 and the combined total will be paid out before May/29/2015.

There's an address shared that's supposed to have the liquidation funds:

https://blockchain.info/address/1FU3uhBR4bKTavbeiJXdHHs13W5bRjM7DA

There's still 500 coins in the address, they left the door open for additional payments:

7) FURTHER OFFERINGS: We reserve the right to do additional rounds of AMHashLC offerings with the same conditions after May/29/2015, should it be deemed necessary.

WOW that is crazy how is there still over 500 Bitcoin but they cant afford to make better payments or atleast for longer time frame a good 60 days sounds good at the current rates lol
I thought l3sny from KRYPTOLOGIKA was leading legal action, but this announcement doesn't sound like him. It's more like those guys that one of them has friends in Russian government and promised to hunt the scammers down. And l3sny thread is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/amhash-crisis-management-and-co-ordination-982267 with no updates. So it's more like flame1012, because the same announcement just pop'ed up in his thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-amhash-incident-in-chronological-order-in-summary-996135

i dont even know anymore whats going on one person will say another, then i see a post like this so then i am back to square one lol, maybe there is more than one source after them?  Huh
Activity: 518
Trust me!

Payment Schedule: The total payment to units of AMHashLC will be split into 5 equal installments. The first payment will be provided today. The combined total will be paid out before May 5.

I received 5 payments - so that's it, right? Has someone double-checked the amount of the payments, and made sure that everything adds up? Well, at least they paid the rates well before the deadline of May 5 - anything else would have been a pretty poor performance, given the fact that the funds were readily available in a single address.
Merit: 250
It's me and a few other investors.
Only a handful people had the will to undertake a legal pursuit.
Our relationship is based on voluntary association and solidarity.
I would use the word taking initiative instead of "being in charge".
Anyone is welcome to contribute, cooperate or help.
Our effort will be for all the Amhash victims.

I think you should join forces with l3sny if he's still after this.. If the rumors are true he has a big interest (btc to get back) there...
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

This was the last payment, a total of 0.3mBTC per share has been paid:

6) SCHEDULE: The swap will be offered until April/20/2015. After April/20/2015 the swap offering will be closed and no further swaps will be possible. The total payment to units of AMHashLC will be split into 5 equal installments paid on a weekly schedule. The first payment will be provided after April/20/2015 and prior to April/24/2015 and the combined total will be paid out before May/29/2015.

There's an address shared that's supposed to have the liquidation funds:

https://blockchain.info/address/1FU3uhBR4bKTavbeiJXdHHs13W5bRjM7DA

There's still 500 coins in the address, they left the door open for additional payments:

7) FURTHER OFFERINGS: We reserve the right to do additional rounds of AMHashLC offerings with the same conditions after May/29/2015, should it be deemed necessary.
It's me and a few other investors.
Only a handful people had the will to undertake a legal pursuit.
Our relationship is based on voluntary association and solidarity.
I would use the word taking initiative instead of "being in charge".
Anyone is welcome to contribute, cooperate or help.
Our effort will be for all the Amhash victims.
Merit: 250
I thought l3sny from KRYPTOLOGIKA was leading legal action, but this announcement doesn't sound like him. It's more like those guys that one of them has friends in Russian government and promised to hunt the scammers down. And l3sny thread is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/amhash-crisis-management-and-co-ordination-982267 with no updates. So it's more like flame1012, because the same announcement just pop'ed up in his thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-amhash-incident-in-chronological-order-in-summary-996135
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

UNITED AMHASH VICTIMS PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT:

We, the investors and fraud victims of AMHash, do not accept AMHash Liquidation Contract as a full and final settlement of AMHash liabilities. We also do not transfer our rights to pursue the claim to any third party. We reserve our rights to instigate any proceedings necessary at any jurisdiction to recover our losses against AMHash, Asicminer, Rockminer, Havelock, any of the directors and non disclosed  parties.

Most investors converted their Amhash1 shares to the AMHash Liquidation contract, and got their last dividends paid today (April 28, 2015).
We are happy that the investors got some of their investments back.
But won't be satisfied and fall for such bribing attempt of AsicMiner (Bitquan).

We have contacted Bitquan at the end of March, 2015, via their email addresses to inform them about our legal pursuit and
gave them a last opportunity to come out with a more acceptable solution, and we got no reply from them ever since.

For us it is time to resume our legal pursuit now.

We will patiently do out best to bring Bitquan to justice and get the rest of your losses paid back in full.
We'll announce about concrete improvements on the case here, or start a new tread if this tread gets locked.

If you're interested in getting your money back please save all  the information that might "proof" your relation with Amhash, AmhashLC etc. in case the legal struggle succeeds.

Please message me if you can provide any helpful information about FriedCat, Fan Dawei (David Fan), Bitquan.

AirWolf or flame1012, is one of you in charge of this exciting project?  Wink Grin

Who exactly are you and what is your background?   Who is leading this effort and which law firm are you using?  Did you receive a reply from Bitquan?
Pages:
Jump to: