Pages:
Author

Topic: AMHash1: Cost-Effective Mining Contract - page 2. (Read 303994 times)

legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks
also lets not forget this mess started back with hashie.co  then my hash got transferred to amhash.. Then to have 3 peta stolen but not to be told of it till two months later..  I think this whole think reeks of scam  starting from hashie.co up to now.. I hope im wrong but have learned that in crypto expect the worse unfortunately.

Best Regards
d57heinz
legendary

yeah but i thought all rights to any kinds of claims or legal recourse went out the window for all the people who took the partial divicend payments they offers here last week?
[/quote]

yes that is what i gathered aswell.. But my thinking is make sure bitquan follows thru with legal recourse.. I have seen a number of scams now in crypto.. This wouldnt surprise me in the least if this is aswell..  Id say yes we give up all rights as long as bitquan follows thru. If he does not id say he is complicit in this fiasco..  Only time will tell.. just need to keep close eye on this industry.. People pulling fast ones' all the time.

Best regards
d57heinz
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
So my shares marked as "transferred" from amhash to havelock never appeared on HL, by this time i assume im just fucked up and dont have where to claim, right?

hmm thats funny   that is the same thing they told me.. I had to fight tooth and nail for a month now to get it transferred.. Ill post the emails they sent me

Alex Lam <[email protected]>
Apr 26 (6 days ago)

to support, me
David,

Confirmed, there was one mistake of @wildblue.net to @wildblu.net when I transferred.
I emailed [email protected] which was a wrong address to remind the failure transferring, and I just pushed those 8628 units to [email protected] on havelock minutes ago.

David, you can check the excel named amhash转移到HAVELOCK记录.xlsx, there was the failure transfer on 20150329

BR,
Alex

edit looks like i started this back on march 29th
Best regards
d57heinz

yeah but i thought all rights to any kinds of claims or legal recourse went out the window for all the people who took the partial divicend payments they offers here last week?
legendary
So my shares marked as "transferred" from amhash to havelock never appeared on HL, by this time i assume im just fucked up and dont have where to claim, right?

hmm thats funny   that is the same thing they told me.. I had to fight tooth and nail for a month now to get it transferred.. Ill post the emails they sent me

Alex Lam <[email protected]>
Apr 26 (6 days ago)

to support, me
David,

Confirmed, there was one mistake of @wildblue.net to @wildblu.net when I transferred.
I emailed [email protected] which was a wrong address to remind the failure transferring, and I just pushed those 8628 units to [email protected] on havelock minutes ago.

David, you can check the excel named amhash转移到HAVELOCK记录.xlsx, there was the failure transfer on 20150329

BR,
Alex

edit looks like i started this back on march 29th
Best regards
d57heinz
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I just received a payout of what was left on my account of AMHash, I suppose my mining capacity is lost? Or should i send mail like they say on their website?

I'm not too sure. I do believe once you took payout of amhashlc you relinquish all rights to your hash.  Then from my understanding the person taking it over will take legal action.  To be honest I think it's the same guy and he just scammed us big time. But what do I know.  

Best regards
D57heinz

lol wow that would be some messed up situation if it was the same person offering payouts saying here take payment and loose any legal rights and i will fight for the rest... only to have it be him/ she all along
i wish i was getting back around 8 btc.. instead more like 3  at .0003 per ghs Sad im at a point now where i will only buy miners for my farm use.  Maybe if all the legit cloud like bitmain  (only one i can think of sadly)  nothing against Bitmain, would go the extra mile and show proof and let me visit and it has to be in usa..  then and only then would i consider cloud... Be nice to get some non greedy people in this space they could make a bit of money runing a cloud OP and also help btc out aswell.. but no they continue to time in time out scam one after another.. i dont understand it.. all in this looking at short term.. Not too many in this space seeing the long term big picture.. But that is slowly changing.  Thankfully:)  I guess its good to see in the beginning who we can and cant trust  and sadly the only way is to experience it and unfortunately lose some money along the way(and Sanity).

Best Regards
d57heinz

Edit. For a trust less system to ever work at some point we have to start establishing Trust!!

oh man dude i am sorry to hear that, i guess at this point after all that has happened i would just be happy with 3 bitcoins but i would still be angry about not getting the 8 coins. Also bitmains hashnest is somewhere in China and i am sure they have no plans to move to the USA even to places with super cheap power like Washington state
legendary
I just received a payout of what was left on my account of AMHash, I suppose my mining capacity is lost? Or should i send mail like they say on their website?

I'm not too sure. I do believe once you took payout of amhashlc you relinquish all rights to your hash.  Then from my understanding the person taking it over will take legal action.  To be honest I think it's the same guy and he just scammed us big time. But what do I know.  

Best regards
D57heinz

Edit I will follow to see if any legal action is ever taken.  Be nice if bitquan prove his intent to take legal action.  Why else would he buy all the contracts hmmm. Def keep eye on this one
legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001
Update:

1. All data at amhash.com has been sent to ASICMiner,if you still have hashrates or balance at amhash.com,please contact [email protected] directly for details.

2. Amhash.com will be shut down in days.

Regards,
AMHash Team

But they don't respond to emails. I wrote multiple times to [email protected] and got no answer about how to withdraw my balance from amhash.com. Don't you dare to just leave it like this! Why did you send out our bitcoin balance to them in the first place??? It's either AM makes an announcement about it right now and starts communicating or you are lying and you are still responsible for returning our accumulated dividends!

you beat me to it i was going to say i sent emails that have not been answered, well it was only 3 emails but stills it has been almost 2 months, i have heard of slow customer service but come on 2 months

I got a response early this am, and just now.  Sent my email yesterday when i saw their post about contacting [email protected]
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
legendary
i wish i was getting back around 8 btc.. instead more like 3  at .0003 per ghs Sad im at a point now where i will only buy miners for my farm use.  Maybe if all the legit cloud like bitmain  (only one i can think of sadly)  nothing against Bitmain, would go the extra mile and show proof and let me visit and it has to be in usa..  then and only then would i consider cloud... Be nice to get some non greedy people in this space they could make a bit of money runing a cloud OP and also help btc out aswell.. but no they continue to time in time out scam one after another.. i dont understand it.. all in this looking at short term.. Not too many in this space seeing the long term big picture.. But that is slowly changing.  Thankfully:)  I guess its good to see in the beginning who we can and cant trust  and sadly the only way is to experience it and unfortunately lose some money along the way(and Sanity).

Best Regards
d57heinz

Edit. For a trust less system to ever work at some point we have to start establishing Trust!!
Account Overview

Portfolio
Symbol   Name   Qty   Price   Book Value   Market Value
AMHASH1   ASICMiner 5 PETA Cloud Mining Fund   8628   ฿0.00091498   ฿8.1404   ฿7.8944   Buy|Sell   Xfr
Funds Total   ฿8.1404   ฿7.8944   
+Account Balance   ฿0.0000   ฿0.0000   
Totals   ฿8.1404   ฿7.8944

I finally got them to transfer but when i click buy/sell it says it cant be bought or sold.. How do i need to proceed to get at least somehting back from these theives..

Best Regards
d57heinz

wow congrats seems like you got back a good portion of bitcoin, now like you said the trick is to actually get it sent out to you so it can actually be in your wallet 100%
Update:

1. All data at amhash.com has been sent to ASICMiner,if you still have hashrates or balance at amhash.com,please contact [email protected] directly for details.

Regards,
AMHash Team

But they don't respond to emails. I wrote multiple times to [email protected] and got no answer about how to withdraw my balance from amhash.com. Don't you dare to just leave it like this! Why did you send out our bitcoin balance to them in the first place??? It's either AM makes an announcement about it right now and starts communicating or you are lying and you are still responsible for returning our accumulated dividends!

you beat me to it i was going to say i sent emails that have not been answered, well it was only 3 emails but stills it has been almost 2 months, i have heard of slow customer service but come on 2 months
legendary
Thanks for the help @suchmoon..

Best Regards
d57heinz
legendary
Account Overview

Portfolio
AMHASH1   ASICMiner 5 PETA Cloud Mining Fund   8628   ฿0.00091498   ฿8.1404   ฿7.8944   Buy|Sell   Xfr

I finally got them to transfer but when i click buy/sell it says it cant be bought or sold.. How do i need to proceed to get at least somehting back from these theives..

Best Regards
d57heinz

Try clicking the "Xfr", not sure if that option is still open. Details here:

https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=AMHASH1

Transfer Assets

Transferring 8628 of AMHASH1 to issuer
You do not have any units of AMHASH1 available to transfer
alright i have transferred back to issuer.. now i wait and see if it comes.. Just so over this.  after being burnt hard by ltcgear, this was straw that broke camel back for me.. i will never invest in another cloud.!!

best regards
d57heinz
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Account Overview

Portfolio
AMHASH1   ASICMiner 5 PETA Cloud Mining Fund   8628   ฿0.00091498   ฿8.1404   ฿7.8944   Buy|Sell   Xfr

Best Regards
d57heinz

Try clicking the "Xfr", not sure if that option is still open. Details here:

https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=AMHASH1
legendary
Account Overview

Portfolio
AMHASH1   ASICMiner 5 PETA Cloud Mining Fund   8628   ฿0.00091498   ฿8.1404   ฿7.8944   Buy|Sell   Xfr

Best Regards
d57heinz
Activity: 518
Trust me!
Update:

Regards,
AMHash Team

It is a game of shifting the blame to others. It's incredible how people investing on amhash.com seem to be left out in the rain while people on Havelock got at least a substantial part of their investment back. Insane.
Merit: 250
AMHash
ASICMINER ● ROCKMINER ● Purchase from: AMHash (20Th/s min) ● Havelock (1Gh/s min)
Cloud-mining contracts: 0.0012 BTC per Gh ● Maintenance fee: $0.001551 per Gh per day ● Upto 6% Christmas Bonus

Looks like a sweet deal.

Yeah, very funny. Laugh as much as you can until you get burned yourself by some scam bastards like the ones that sold hashrate in this thread.
Merit: 250
Update:

Regards,
AMHash Team

Pages:
Jump to: