Pages:
Author

Topic: AMT fucks us over again - page 23. (Read 44813 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
September 06, 2014, 10:05:29 PM
As noted his actions are criminal...at worst IF posting HIS own words are not laughed out of court, they are at worst a civil matter. He would go to prison over his actions. And he STILL has not taken it down as of 10pm. Since he has no regard for the law I am sure the feds will see that too. We are more than 6 hours in, which is more than enough time for him to have taken down my personal information and libelous statements. This goes both ways. You could sue me for posting your words online from a chat I was a participant to in order to attempt to silence me. In which case I will turn around and have criminal charges placed you for a number of things. As a matter of fact there are a number of witnesses to this who have already provided their contact information to me in order to make sure you get justice. If I can't get the money back because of your deceptions, then I would see you in Jail now since you decided to sink to this level.

Since I or noone to date has a refund or any plan of action to get one, there simply is NO reason to believe ANYTHING you say as you have been consistent about one thing. Misleading us all. And that is easy to prove with everything you Joshua Zipkin OR your representatives who represent you which means they speak as you legally, have shown. And I will continue to press until you have either published a commitment to refund, settle in court, OR outright refund people. I won't settle for bribery since you already tried that with your 5k bounty/bribe to hack this site, which I wont do because A: its illegal and B: stupid on so many levels. I will settle for prompt refunds for everyone you screwed over in all this. No excuses just refunds.
September 06, 2014, 08:52:43 PM
If ANYONE who has been of client OR ANYONE who has felt he has lied to them or otherwise feels they have been defrauded by him I strongly urge you post a negative trust rating for him. Make sure you check the box that states THIS IS A NEGATIVE TRUST rating. The problem with putting my name out there is now you made me actually angry enough to take the necessary action to make this situation right for us all.

Joshua Zipkin has made death threats to members of this forum in both a public manner and private one. And in retaliation for speaking against him, Joshua Zipkin illegally posts their customer information onto the open internet with blatantly false claims. In my case it was implying I do classified work with the government which exposes my family and I to extreme danger. The claim is patently false. As a result I have remanded this matter to the FBI as it is a serious matter that could put my family in danger.

As of this post he still has not removed the offending information.
September 06, 2014, 07:39:59 PM
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506
Evil beware: We have waffles!
September 06, 2014, 07:14:54 PM
Alright.

This is starting to piss us off. Let's spin it a little bit shall we.

THESE CHATS ARE BULLSHIT, THEY ARE FILLED WITH SO MUCH CRAP THAT IT HONESTLY CAN'T BE TRUE EVEN IF IT WAS SAID.
EHEM Ok Josh, ya crossed a huge line there.
THE CHAT LEAKS ARE REAL You seem to have forgotten that I created the NDA-ONLY Skype chatroom To put into clarity, yes, I am customer2 in the chats and have full records of what was said there from moment I opened the room to work out the problems with the first publicly released AMT/Bitmine.ch hash boards. and invited you, Opeium, and a couple others in there.

Oh btw: I hope you do remember that you never signed the NDA between us. As such - technically it is invalid. I have respected the intent of it (and yes I did sign a version of it I had amended - and which of course you never returned a signed copy of). I stil intend to respect the technical details and IP discussed however - the gloves are off an anything else.
September 06, 2014, 06:30:16 PM
Josh will be suing me from prison.

I will donate to you a fraction of a bitcoin if you put him behind bars just to show to the tard that people ARE ready and ARE actually using fractionated coins.

Only if its one of 8 pieces lol.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
September 06, 2014, 06:28:30 PM
Josh will be suing me from prison.

I will donate to you a fraction of a bitcoin if you put him behind bars just to show to the tard that people ARE ready and ARE actually using fractionated coins.
September 06, 2014, 06:24:26 PM
Wish I lived near the bitcoin conference.....

Josh will be suing me from prison. He likely won't be there. He will likely be in cuffs. Or in court. Or prison. He still as of this posting not taken down my information. And since that has given mirrors and other people access to my information, the federal authorities will be addressing this matter. I don't cave to scare tactics. But since he has put my family in danger he has now put himself in a very criminally liable position. Since he also has a habit of making death threats to people as well as threatening to hack this site. AND in writing no less, there is plenty of info there to show criminal intent. So if anything ANYTHING, ID theft or even illegal parking happens in front of my place, I will hold YOU JOSHUA ZIPKIN personally responsible, since you have not retracted your comments AT ALL. Or even edited them. But its too late as the ball is rolling. I will see you in prison for putting my family in danger.

The difference here is I have proof of all my statements and he has all the actions AND written statements of his intent to deceive, murder and steal.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
September 06, 2014, 06:21:05 PM
Wish I lived near the bitcoin conference.....
September 06, 2014, 06:16:09 PM
Since he did not take down anything, he forced my hand. BUT there is more going on here than just posting my address. Also since Joshua Zipkin has chosen not to comment on the WHEN for the refunds. Since in private chats he basically stated he would not be refunding anyone "fuck the mpp" comes to mind, and his arrogance in thinking he won. Maybe a battle. This in essensce is wire fraud. Google whose jurisdiction that falls under...hint it starts with an F.

But since he decided my family's safety is collateral damage, I am going to make sure this situation never happens to ANYONE ever again at his hands. Clenell also got goxxed in a similar manner, so did mrpark. So my family and I are not the only victims who has been put in danger by the actions of a psychotic CEO. His very statement CLEARLY states to encourage people to come to my house. For what purpose? Everyone here knows what I was working towards whether they liked my methods or not..and that was to get YOU JOSHUA ZIPKIN to honor the MINER PROTECTION PROGRAM you stated as a guarantee...barring that REFUNDS neither of which you have honored. And since you are unwilling to give up a penny (because your actions speak MUCH louder than your words) these are the actions that must be taken. But since you cannot commit to a refund plan IN WRITING, it is hard to believe you will do anything at all in that regard....and it has been months. So I am taking this up to the federal authorities to address. And I can get their attention. As you already implied with my work experience. So YOU Josh KNOW this is not a bluff.

Fight back against me. I can handle it. But now you threw my family into this which endangers them. And that I am not letting fly. You have crossed a VERY dangerous line in your vindictive rage. Your asinine accusations if anything were somewhat complimentary. You OPENED your statement against me that you were lying..(spin is lying or twisting the truth look it up)...ahem again are you going to sue me for words YOU wrote?! The judge will laugh you out of the court room.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/spin

2spin noun
: the act of turning around and around : an act of spinning

: a rapid turning motion given to a ball by someone who throws or hits it

: a certain way of describing or talking about something that is meant to influence other people's opinion of it
Full Definition of SPIN

a :  the act of spinning or twirling something; also :  an instance of spinning or of spinning something
b :  the whirling motion imparted (as to a ball or top) by spinning
c :  an excursion or ride in a vehicle especially on wheels
a :  an aerial maneuver or flight condition consisting of a combination of roll and yaw with the longitudinal axis of the airplane inclined steeply downward
b :  a plunging descent or downward spiral
c :  a state of mental confusion
a :  a quantum characteristic of an elementary particle that is visualized as the rotation of the particle on its axis and that is responsible for measurable angular momentum and magnetic moment
b :  the angular momentum associated with such rotation whose magnitude is quantized and which may assume either of two possible directions; also :  the angular momentum of a system of such particles derived from the spins and orbital motions of the particles
a :  a usually ingenious twist
b (1) :  a special point of view, emphasis, or interpretation presented for the purpose of influencing opinion (2) :  spin control
September 06, 2014, 06:07:27 PM
^^^For a second there, you fucked with me, having had to recount the dimes before I figured out I've been had. Well played!  Kiss

LOL
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
September 06, 2014, 06:04:54 PM
^^^For a second there, you fucked with me, having had to recount the dimes before I figured out I've been had. Well played!  Kiss
September 06, 2014, 06:02:30 PM
[6/5/2014 7:40:21 PM] Joshua: in general - the conversation ended with me ripping up a 1 dollar  bill into 16ths and placing it on the table demonstrating how psychological the world is not ready for a fractioned coin, they want to have 1 or a whole something especially something that doesnt exist anyway

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/333

Whoever mutilates, cuts, defaces, disfigures, or perforates, or unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, or Federal Reserve bank, or the Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt unfit to be reissued, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

Fine Josh and put him away for six months. Sounds like a fine plan to me.

Did you know that I can divide dollar bills without destroying them? Watch this...

Bam! One dollar bill into 4 pieces! For my next trick, I'll break a one dollar bill into 10 pieces!

Whatever! Tricks like that are a dime a dozen.

Thats not a dozen dimes.....
vip
September 06, 2014, 06:01:59 PM
[6/5/2014 7:40:21 PM] Joshua: in general - the conversation ended with me ripping up a 1 dollar  bill into 16ths and placing it on the table demonstrating how psychological the world is not ready for a fractioned coin, they want to have 1 or a whole something especially something that doesnt exist anyway

Whoever mutilates, cuts, defaces, disfigures, or perforates, or unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, or Federal Reserve bank, or the Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt unfit to be reissued, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

Did you know that I can divide dollar bills without destroying them? Watch this...

Bam! One dollar bill into 4 pieces! For my next trick, I'll break a one dollar bill into 10 pieces!

Whatever! Tricks like that are a dime a dozen.

September 06, 2014, 06:00:18 PM
I have reached out the FBI. The matter has their attention. And this is NOT a bluff. There are number of criminal activities here. They will get the full record of everything. Screwing with me is one thing, but you put my family in danger and now I am making sure you don't get to do that again you sociopath.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
September 06, 2014, 05:34:24 PM

September 06, 2014, 05:26:31 PM
Glad he locked the thread....he will have a MUCH harder time censoring things now. But he plans on suing me...but not before he is in jail for threating my family's life and breaking the law.
http://www.business.ftc.gov/documents/bus54-financial-institutions-and-customer-information-complying-safeguards-rule

OH and Joshua Zipkin CEO who releases customer information without consent. Please note that you have broken the law. Considering my background in compliance I am VERY well versed in compliance legalities and policy. I have issued you a second warning to take my personal information down and retract your post forthwith. You have an hour. You have been warned. I know you are online very well reading all this. This is your last and final warning on the matter.
vip
September 06, 2014, 05:20:40 PM
ANTHONY SERRATA LIVES AT:

IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH HIM OR HIS BEHAVIOR, PLEASE CONTACT HIM THERE.

Shit like this is what why you keep making things worse for yourself.

Is goxxing allowed on this forum? Can't retard Josh Zipkin get a ban for this stunt?

Josh already fully doxxed Clenell months ago.  He posted an audio of a voice mail with Lenells fucking phone number in it...

Manufacture getting a ban, not in Deadwood bro, the cesspool needs the shit to keep it alive!!!

What the fuck are you implying! Renaming this place to something akin to 21 Chan Awful?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
September 06, 2014, 05:11:46 PM

Is goxxing allowed on this forum? Can't retard Josh Zipkin get a ban for this stunt?

Josh already fully doxxed Clenell months ago.  He posted an audio of a voice mail with Lenells fucking phone number in it...

Manufacture getting a ban, not in Deadwood bro, the cesspool needs the shit to keep it alive!!!
vip
September 06, 2014, 05:03:07 PM

September 06, 2014, 05:01:10 PM
Pages:
Jump to: