Pages:
Author

Topic: AMT fucks us over again - page 24. (Read 44813 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
September 06, 2014, 04:55:15 PM
ANTHONY SERRATA LIVES AT:

IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH HIM OR HIS BEHAVIOR, PLEASE CONTACT HIM THERE.

Shit like this is what why you keep making things worse for yourself.

Is goxxing allowed on this forum? Can't retard Josh Zipkin get a ban for this stunt?
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
September 06, 2014, 04:51:15 PM

What I just sent to the mods: This is Bruno. One of the rare time I've ever reported a post. Please consider taking this post down. TY. Bruno Kucinskas.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
September 06, 2014, 04:44:50 PM
vip
September 06, 2014, 04:44:32 PM

If BitPay pull this stunt just ONCE, their venerable brand would be shit within hours. Josh, I ain't got a clue as to what case you may have had against him, but you just blew it with one post.

"One, no posting on BCT's forum. Two, see condition one."
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
September 06, 2014, 04:41:13 PM
[6/5/2014 7:40:21 PM] Joshua: in general - the conversation ended with me ripping up a 1 dollar  bill into 16ths and placing it on the table demonstrating how psychological the world is not ready for a fractioned coin, they want to have 1 or a whole something especially something that doesnt exist anyway
[6/5/2014 7:41:32 PM] Joshua: its a good idea, and would fix the industry. I went there because I actually got all the major mining ceos in one room to discuss the idea and at least discussing mutual problems in order to form some sort alliance or at least trade association of sorts..

Epic chat! So the scammer who can't build a miner now talk about the financial psychology of people. I don't want to even extrapolate about what he said, but it's just pure retardness...
vip
September 06, 2014, 04:34:37 PM
Halfway through the diatribe, but wanted to comment.

Joshua Zipkin, if only half were true, I would be in your camp in a heartbeat, but here's the rub: Noboby no longer believes a word you say thanks to the thousands of lies you've posted on this forum alone. You can come on this forum introducing the best invention since the wafer slicing machine, and it may just be, but not nary a soul will purchase from you. That, you loser Jewish Bulgarian Freemason, is the hole you dug for yourself.

In closing, say hit to your wife - if you can find her.

~Bruno Kucinskas
vip
September 06, 2014, 04:26:43 PM
ANxxx SERxxx IS OPEIUM2

I'd rather be in bed (figuratively) with the above, then be in the same room with Joshua Zipkin, the AMT scammer, son of Harrison Zachariah Zipkin.

Now, back to finish reading Mental Josh's diatribe, for you can clearly see how far I've only gotten so far.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
September 06, 2014, 04:20:59 PM
Its ok. Even if he deletes it. I still have a 3rd party archive that is proof. He is going to jail now.
vip
September 06, 2014, 04:19:58 PM
Alright.

This is starting to piss us off.

Hey, Joshuay Boyey, let you in on a little secret: We plan to get, and keep you pissed off. You're such a fuckin' idiot we can show you exactly what fuckin' cards we're playin' and you'll still not have a clue.
September 06, 2014, 04:18:50 PM
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
September 06, 2014, 04:08:06 PM

Shit like this is what why you keep making things worse for yourself.
September 06, 2014, 03:49:53 PM

<>

Cheesy thanks for that. Game over. Now everyone here will know if something happens to me OR my family, you will be held directly responsible. That being said I will be remanding this information over to the police FBI.
September 06, 2014, 03:45:40 PM
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
September 06, 2014, 03:21:50 PM
Looks like he is desperate to change his image he is working overtime on the SEO efforts to craft his image.

https://angel.co/josh-zipkin

May as well had made that shit on geocities or angelfire. LOL

Desperation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
September 06, 2014, 03:18:59 PM
Alright.

This is starting to piss us off. Let's spin it a little bit shall we.

ANTHONY SERRATA IS OPEIUM2.  ANTHONY SERRATA WAS AN AMT SHILL. FLATOUT.    

IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH ANTHONY'S BEHAVIOR, THAT'S WHERE YOU CAN SPEAK WITH HIM IN PERSON.

ANTHONY SERRATA IS A SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR FOR VMWARE. HE IS CREDIBLE, INTELLIGENT, AND A VERY TRUSTWORTHY INDIVIDUAL WITH A PRETTY GOOD REPUTATION WHICH MADE A VERY VERY GOOD AMT SHILL. ANTHONY HAS ALSO BEEN SUBCONTRACTED BY SOME VERY HIGH LEVEL INDIVIDUALS ASSOCIATED WITH THE GOVERNMENT IN HIS PAST.  

FURTHERMORE.

THESE CHATS ARE BULLSHIT, THEY ARE FILLED WITH SO MUCH CRAP THAT IT HONESTLY CAN'T BE TRUE EVEN IF IT WAS SAID. SO EITHER AMT LIED TO ANTHONY FOR MANY MANY MONTHS OR ANTHONY HAPPENS TO LIVE ON THIS FUCKING FORUM AND HAS A WIDE RANGE OF GENERAL INFORMATION THAT HE ABLE TO PIECE TOGETHER.  ANTHONY IS VERY SMART, AND VERY EXPERIENCED AT WHAT HE DOES. EITHER WAY, NO ONE CARES AND THAT'S THE TRUTH.

ANTHONY (OPEIUM2)'S GOAL IN THE MOMENT, IS TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER. BY POSTING MANIPULATIVE SHIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN IN AN ATTEMPT TO PUSH AWAY ANY HELP WE COULD GET FROM ANYONE. NO ONE LIKES TO BE DRAGGED INTO SOMEONE ELSE'S BULLSHIT AND THAT'S WHAT HE'S TRYING TO DO NOW.  

WE CAN SAVE HIM THE HASSLE AND LET HIM KNOW AMT OFFICIALLY DOES NOT WORK WITH BLACKARROW OR TECHNOBIT, THAT WAS MADE VERY CLEAR SEVERAL MONTHS AGO.

ANTHONY IS JUST A CLIENT. 1 CLIENT OF MANY. HE ORDERED 2 MINERS IN FEBRUARY AND HE HAS RECEIVED THEM WITH POWER SUPPLIES MIND YOU. HE STARTED POSTING A VERY VERY NICE THREAD ABOUT HOW OUR MINER WHICH WAS DUE TO BE A VERY NICE REVIEW FOR EVERYONE TO SEE. THEN HE PULLED A 180 AND DIDN'T WANT TO BE OUR SHILL ANYMORE.

ANTHONY SERRATA ALSO RECEIVED CLOUD HASHING FROM AMT FOR SEVERAL WEEKS PRIOR TO RECEIVING HIS MINERS. OTHER CLIENTS DID NOT GET THAT LUXURY. ANTHONY JUMPED THE LIST IN HIS DELIVERY BECAUSE AMT BELIEVED HE WAS A NICE HELPFUL PERSON AND PUT IN THE TIME TO HELP US HERE ON THIS FORUM. AS YOU ALL ALREADY KNOW. WE BELIEVED HE WAS A GOOD AND HONEST MAN. HE IS NOT.

ANTHONY IS VERY GOOD AT WRITING CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURES, AND SEVERAL MONTHS AGO WAS VERY INTERESTED IN CREATING A CLOUD ENVIRONMENT FOR HASHING, ONE WHERE YOU COULD MANIPULATE THE HASHRATE OF THE USER AND OFFER DAILY PAYOUTS TO THEM DIRECTLY WHILE COLLECTING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE POOLS ACTUAL PAYOUT. ONE COULD WONDER WHAT COMPANY DOES THAT NOW??- WHICH COMPANY IS KIND OF NEW AND OFFERS THAT SAME SERVICE NOW. ANTHONY WANTED TO USE AMAZON S3 CLOUD SERVICES FOR THIS INFRASTRUCTURE, MOST OF YOU CAN FIGURE OUT WHICH COMPANY IT IS FROM THAT ONE.    

JUST FOR THE FUCK OF IT,  WE ARE NOW GOING TO PRESS LEGAL CHARGES AGAINST ANTHONY. THAT'S ALL WE CAN DO AS A COMPANY RIGHT? NEXT WEEK, OR HOW EVER LONG IT TAKES FOR THESE TO BE DRAFTED, WE WILL PUBLISH THEM HERE AND EVERY WHERE ELSE WE CAN. WE HAVE SIMILAR PAPERS DRAFTED FOR LENELL WHICH WE PLAN TO SERVE HIM AFTER THE MOTION FOR THE CLASS ACTION IS GRANTED OR NOT, SO EDITING THEM WONT BE TOO HARD.

ANTHONY HAS THE WRONG IMPRESSION OF WHAT AMT IS AND WHERE AMT IS AT. SOMEONE THAT ANTHONY THOUGHT WAS VERY DEPENDABLE, BETRAYED HIM AND GAVE AMT A BIT OF INFO WAY BACK IN JUNE.

WE ARE ALREADY BEING SUED 6 WAYS TO SUNDAY, SO FROM OUR PERSPECTIVE IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE. SO IF PEOPLE LIKE ANTHONY SERRATA AND CRAIG LENELL WANT TO KEEP ON PUSHING AMT, THE NOTORIOUS AMT IS GOING TO START PUSHING BACK.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT TONY (AS HE PREFERS) OR OPEIUM2 WHICH IS HIS USER NAME HERE ON BITCOINTALK.ORG, WAS A SHILL FOR AMT, HIS JOB WAS TO BE A VERY NICE AND A VERY HELPFUL FORUM MEMBER IN OUR FAVOR.  ENCOURAGE USERS TO BELIEVE IN AMT AND FIGHT BACK AGAINST SHILLS LIKE PHIN, SIRMINESALOT AND OTHERS. TONY SPENT SEVERAL HOURS EVERY DAY MONITORING OUR FORUM AND HELPING US BRING IN MANY NEW SALES. TONY WROTE MANY MANY LONG INTERESTING POSTS THAT DID FIGHT OFF PHIN AND SEVERAL OTHER TROLLS AS WELL. THEY WERE ELABORATE AND CREATED IN A WAY TO MAKE USERS BELIEVE IN US AND HE DID A GREAT FUCKING JOB AT IT. BUT THAT WAS NOT ALWAYS TONY'S PLAN FROM THE BEGINNING. Wink

WE ARE NO LONGER GOING TO SIT BACK AND LET PEOPLE LIKE TONY CONSTANTLY SCREW WITH US ON AND OFF THIS FORUM. WE ARE NOT CRIMINALS, AND WE PLAN TO REFUND EVERY CLIENT IN DUE TIME. ANTHONY WILL RECEIVE HIS REFUND AS WELL, BUT HE'LL SPEND IT FIGHTING US IN COURT IF HE CONTINUES.

HE WILL NOW RETALIATE AND CONTINUE TO POST MORE CRAP. SCREENSHOTS, WALLET INFO AND THEORIES ABOUT CRAP THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT. WHEN WE DRAFT THIS SUIT WE WILL PUBLISH IT HERE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE. IF ANTHONY CHOOSES TO STOP HIS BEHAVIOR ON AND OFF THIS FORUM, WE WILL RETRACT THE LAWSUIT AND NOT CONTINUE TO TRIAL. IT IS HIS CHOICE ABOUT HOW HE WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE.

Activity: 728
September 06, 2014, 02:48:59 PM

Over the technobit AMT kerfufle a couple months back:
[6/12/2014 11:57:49 AM] Joshua: Yea martin's not pissed, he said he figure it out pretty quick. All is wel
[6/12/2014 11:58:17 AM] Joshua: its kinda hard to break up two guys who's wive's are friends. Its what they are trying to do it seems

Yup nothing to see here eh Marto.

Snakes.

Anyone doing biz with Marto needs their heads examined. 7 weeks now for the Minion GB boards is it?

Pfft... you can't trust either of these guys. Built from the same cloth.
Haha
How  is your WASP fail doing lately
Did you made a design for a new led lights ?
September 06, 2014, 02:03:02 PM
I thought I would point out this little nugget. He preys on the ignorant. SO there is a post in the beginners thread that had to be necroed to draw attention this. Oh and clearly obvious he sockpuppeted that one too considering a new user flat out insulting clenell for practically no reason.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/amt-miners-i-just-ordered-one-from-them-questions-305991

Have at it. Tell your stories there and let the newbies see how Joshua Zipkin rips off his customers.  
September 06, 2014, 01:55:46 PM
Looks like the reddit effect is there. The article got picked up there a bit late.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2fnii5/amt_ceo_joshua_zipkins_naughty_and_nice_list/
September 06, 2014, 01:50:56 PM
Looks like he is desperate to change his image he is working overtime on the SEO efforts to craft his image.

https://angel.co/josh-zipkin

May as well had made that shit on geocities or angelfire. LOL
September 06, 2014, 01:46:55 PM
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/1000G-Bitcoin-Miner-1T-28nm-ASIC-BITCOIN-MINER-AVALON-RU-BR-US-UA-NL-ANTMINER-LTC/2017450408.html

Why buy from AMT when you can use Aliexpress to get something that has ESCROW and way overpriced but will ship in 2 to 3 days?

Probably Josh trying to sell as a proxy. He did say he would do stuff like this. Sell via other entities. And that price point is where he stated he wanted to actually be at. Likley he had to give it up to his Chinese "partners" or maybe they are unloading inventory knowing that doing business with the venerable Loumay Aka Joshua Zipkin is toxic and makes them lose face Context for those who don't know the name:

[8/12/2014 1:36:10 PM] Joshua: pictures on the forum
[8/12/2014 1:36:35 PM] Joshua: ahh they'll sell
[8/12/2014 1:36:39 PM] Joshua: yes but again, investment money
[8/12/2014 1:37:02 PM] Joshua: im in a position where im good with inno and ive made friends with all channels of manufacturing
[8/12/2014 1:37:21 PM] Joshua: from the pcb house to design guys, etc
[8/12/2014 1:37:25 PM] Joshua: they call me LouMay
[8/12/2014 1:37:25 PM] Me: Ok well you are getting a distribution chain.
[8/12/2014 1:37:28 PM] Me: That is what you need
[8/12/2014 1:37:34 PM] Joshua: it means Fat Big American
[8/12/2014 1:37:38 PM] Me: LOL
[8/12/2014 1:37:47 PM] Me: Geez
[8/12/2014 1:37:59 PM] Joshua: its said in a humorous way though

Oh and I thought I would note his arrogance that his new miners would sell in spite of the crap he pulled on us.
Pages:
Jump to: